Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Obligatory JoxBox Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Conflagrant Halo!!
Wish I'd gotten a skin also, but I'm not going to complain about a halo!
Conflagrant Halo!!
Wish I'd gotten a skin also, but I'm not going to complain about a halo!
All i got was a familiar. Nothing else. Which i don't want or need. I barely even use familiars as is. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
All i got was a familiar. Nothing else. Which i don't want or need. I barely even use familiars as is.
T3TuubO.png
I got a [item=cinnabar plaguebringer]! I like the aesthetic but I'm more interested in dragons than familiars so I sold it for a pretty penny.
I got a Cinnabar Plaguebringer ! I like the aesthetic but I'm more interested in dragons than familiars so I sold it for a pretty penny.
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
I got a Joxar familiar I didn't have yet, and a skin I instantly listed in the AH~

Pretty happy with my box. Always happy to get new fams from them~
I got a Joxar familiar I didn't have yet, and a skin I instantly listed in the AH~

Pretty happy with my box. Always happy to get new fams from them~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[item=Nurtured Cluster] [skin=26154] Pretty good loot this time around! Debating if I want to keep the apparel or not, it's really nice but it's good money lol
Nurtured Cluster

Pretty good loot this time around! Debating if I want to keep the apparel or not, it's really nice but it's good money lol
[item=dryad's guise][skin=29081] ooooh not bad!
Dryad's Guise ooooh not bad!
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
[item=Accent: Fae Decay] [item=Powered Implants]
Accent: Fae Decay Powered Implants
JGnDE4d.gif
I got [item=Voltaic Stormclaws] and [skin=40659] That’s twice in a row that my pulls were both items from the same flight, so that’s rather satisfying.
I got Voltaic Stormclaws and

That’s twice in a row that my pulls were both items from the same flight, so that’s rather satisfying.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
For me I got... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/34239.png[/img] and [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/50664.png[/img]
For me I got...

34239.png and 50664.png
CTF4up6.png
[item=fossilback slink] I actually missed that familiar, so I'm not too mad about not getting a skin
Fossilback Slink

I actually missed that familiar, so I'm not too mad about not getting a skin
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11