Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] long drop coli challenge
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/1#post_1971573]long drop coli challenge[/url] so this is the first time i've done any formal challenge like this, but i've been on and off grinding in the coli since the new year and i need a challenge to set for myself so i won't get too bored. feel free to post if you want, i don't mind! rules: 1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm! 2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after. 3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding. 4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get. 5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder.) i've sent most of the stuff in my hoard to my vault just so it's easier for me to keep count, and i have a notable drop spreadsheet all ready. here we go! (sorry this thread isn't too pretty. i don't have the energy for fancy formatting atm.) start date: january 12, 2024 [b]complete:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282#post_55950674][img]https://i.postimg.cc/kXPvtjbj/1.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282#post_55971931][img]https://i.postimg.cc/FHDy8Nnq/2.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282/1#post_56044468][img]https://i.postimg.cc/sDP9PpP3/3.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282/1#post_56253840][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5tyBMTht/4.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282/1#post_56255569][img]https://i.imgur.com/ajhKIhF.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3307282/1#post_56290000][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VvqMR8CK/5.png[/img][/url] [sub][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/1#post_22454671]badges 1[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/697#post_55074862]badges 2[/url][/sub][/center]
long drop coli challenge

so this is the first time i've done any formal challenge like this, but i've been on and off grinding in the coli since the new year and i need a challenge to set for myself so i won't get too bored.

feel free to post if you want, i don't mind!

rules:
1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm!

2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after.

3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding.

4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get.

5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder.)

i've sent most of the stuff in my hoard to my vault just so it's easier for me to keep count, and i have a notable drop spreadsheet all ready. here we go!

(sorry this thread isn't too pretty. i don't have the energy for fancy formatting atm.)

start date: january 12, 2024

complete:

1.png2.png3.png4.pngajhKIhF.png5.png

badges 1 badges 2
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]training fields: complete[/b] start date: january 12, 2024 end date: january 15, 2024 [item=chipskink tail] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=simple darksteel necklace][item=brown birdskull wingpiece][item=crimson rogue cape][item=green lace wristlet][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=mage's cranberry overcoat][item=green lace anklet][item=green lace collar][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=crimson rogue bracers][item=green lace waist frill][item=pathfinder's leggings][item=green lace ribbons] familiars: [item=luna mith][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=leafy moth][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=brown-spotted mith][item=webwing alpha][item=primrose mith][item=ember mouse][item=ragepuff][item=emerald webwing][item=crimson emperor][item=mith bruiser][item=ceanothus brawler][item=sweetpuff][item=bluelight chipskink][item=ruby webwing][item=death's-head stag][item=chipskink][item=amaranth moth][item=satin pocketmouse] battle: [item=minor health potion][item=sap][item=charged acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=fiery might fragment][item=zephyr bolt][item=disorient][item=might fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=freezing slash][item=mana bolt][item=scratch][item=acuity fragment][item=shred][item=diseased might fragment][item=contuse][item=meditate][item=frigid bolt][item=natural might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=leaf bolt][item=magical acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=vile bolt][item=earthen might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=shock] specialty: [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=primary sandsurge gene: sailfish][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary aberration gene: spade][item=secondary gaoler gene: spirit][item=primary aberration gene: diamond][item=vista: training fields][item=scene: training fields][item=tertiary gene: polkadot] other: [item=broken flower pot][item=leafy pack][item=pocket mouse crate][item=coral carpenter crate][item=unhatched water egg][/center]
training fields: complete
start date: january 12, 2024
end date: january 15, 2024

Chipskink Tail
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Simple Darksteel Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Crimson Rogue Cape Green Lace Wristlet Copper Steampunk Gloves Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Collar Nebula Starsilk Circlet Crimson Rogue Bracers Green Lace Waist Frill Pathfinder's Leggings Green Lace Ribbons

familiars:
Luna Mith Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Leafy Moth Frosted Pocketmouse Brown-Spotted Mith Webwing Alpha Primrose Mith Ember Mouse Ragepuff Emerald Webwing Crimson Emperor Mith Bruiser Ceanothus Brawler Sweetpuff Bluelight Chipskink Ruby Webwing Death's-Head Stag Chipskink Amaranth Moth Satin Pocketmouse

battle:
Minor Health Potion Sap Charged Acuity Fragment Anticipate Fiery Might Fragment Zephyr Bolt Disorient Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Freezing Slash Mana Bolt Scratch Acuity Fragment Shred Diseased Might Fragment Contuse Meditate Frigid Bolt Natural Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Leaf Bolt Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Vile Bolt Earthen Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Shock

specialty:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit Primary Aberration Gene: Diamond Vista: Training Fields Scene: Training Fields Tertiary Gene: Polkadot

other:
Broken Flower Pot Leafy Pack Pocket Mouse Crate Coral Carpenter Crate Unhatched Water Egg
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]woodland path: complete[/b] start date: january 15, 2024 end date: january 19, 2024 [item=basilisk feather fan] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=friend hedgehog][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed anklets][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed headdress] familiars: [item=dryad][item=trumpet porcupine][item=blooming strangler][item=cockatrice][item=moonglow nightjar][item=bluefin charger][item=wildwood owl][item=janustrap][item=spring glade lord][item=clown charger][item=winter glade lord][item=featherfoot spingy][item=velvet fawn][item=strangler][item=coral basilisk][item=scarlet-crested woodoon][item=woodoon][item=sakura owl][item=greenroot janustrap][item=grouse basilisk][item=flying fawn][item=basilisk][item=autumn dryad][item=aurelian porcupine][item=spongy spingy] battle: [item=acuity fragment][item=meditate][item=vile bolt][item=natural acuity fragment][item=minor health potion][item=pestilent slash][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=scratch][item=boulder bolt][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=enamor][item=wave slash][item=contuse][item=shred][item=magical acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=dark might fragment][item=rock slash][item=sap][item=frozen might fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=shock bolt][item=shining might fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=congeal][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=enfeeble][item=dark acuity fragment][item=leaf bolt][item=shining acuity fragment][item=gust slash][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=charged acuity fragment] specialty: [item=tertiary gene: polkadot][item=primary veilspun gene: arc][item=primary gaoler gene: phantom][item=tertiary gene: flecks][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=secondary banescale gene: sugarplum][item=secondary gene: morph][item=tertiary undertide gene: featherbeard] other: [item=leafy pack][item=sakura owl crate][item=unhatched wind egg][item=wind runestone][/center]
woodland path: complete
start date: january 15, 2024
end date: january 19, 2024

Basilisk Feather Fan
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Friend Hedgehog Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Anklets Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Headdress

familiars:
Dryad Trumpet Porcupine Blooming Strangler Cockatrice Moonglow Nightjar Bluefin Charger Wildwood Owl Janustrap Spring Glade Lord Clown Charger Winter Glade Lord Featherfoot Spingy Velvet Fawn Strangler Coral Basilisk Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Woodoon Sakura Owl Greenroot Janustrap Grouse Basilisk Flying Fawn Basilisk Autumn Dryad Aurelian Porcupine Spongy Spingy

battle:
Acuity Fragment Meditate Vile Bolt Natural Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Pestilent Slash Diseased Acuity Fragment Scratch Boulder Bolt Earthen Acuity Fragment Enamor Wave Slash Contuse Shred Magical Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Anticipate Dark Might Fragment Rock Slash Sap Frozen Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Shock Bolt Shining Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Congeal Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Enfeeble Dark Acuity Fragment Leaf Bolt Shining Acuity Fragment Gust Slash Fiery Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment

specialty:
Tertiary Gene: Polkadot Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc Primary Gaoler Gene: Phantom Tertiary Gene: Flecks Vial of Hypnotic Sight Secondary Banescale Gene: Sugarplum Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Undertide Gene: Featherbeard

other:
Leafy Pack Sakura Owl Crate Unhatched Wind Egg Wind Runestone
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]scorched forest: complete[/b] start date: january 24, 2024 end date: february 24, 2024 [item=decorative centaur quiver] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=brown wizard hat][item=tigerlily flower crown][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=tigerlily wing garland] familiars: [item=extinguished jackalope][item=wintermane bowman][item=wintermane spearman][item=searing jackalope][item=clown charger][item=zeeba][item=umberhorn qiriq][item=crowned bonepriest][item=banded owlcat][item=red-winged owlcat][item=rambra][item=augite protector] battle: [item=minor health potion][item=sap][item=fossilize][item=shining acuity fragment][item=contuse][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=charged acuity fragment][item=meditate][item=scratch][item=natural might fragment][item=wave slash][item=might fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=shred] specialty: [item=secondary gene: morph][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vista: scorched forest] other: [item=searing jackalope crate][item=augite protector crate][item=scorched forest crate] event: [item=eternal snow][item=infested cotton candy][item=meaty cotton candy][item=fishy cotton candy][item=coneflower cotton candy][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds tea tray][/center]
scorched forest: complete
start date: january 24, 2024
end date: february 24, 2024

Decorative Centaur Quiver
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Brown Wizard Hat Tigerlily Flower Crown Nebula Starsilk Cloak Dented Iron Gauntlets Tigerlily Wing Garland

familiars:
Extinguished Jackalope Wintermane Bowman Wintermane Spearman Searing Jackalope Clown Charger Zeeba Umberhorn Qiriq Crowned Bonepriest Banded Owlcat Red-Winged Owlcat Rambra Augite Protector

battle:
Minor Health Potion Sap Fossilize Shining Acuity Fragment Contuse Diseased Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Meditate Scratch Natural Might Fragment Wave Slash Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Shred

specialty:
Secondary Gene: Morph Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vista: Scorched Forest

other:
Searing Jackalope Crate Augite Protector Crate Scorched Forest Crate

event:
Eternal Snow Infested Cotton Candy Meaty Cotton Candy Fishy Cotton Candy Coneflower Cotton Candy Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Tea Tray
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]sandswept delta: complete[/b] start date: february 24, 2024 end date: february 25, 2024 [item=seeker orb] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=simple darksteel wing cuffs][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=sinister cane][item=sinister dress shirt][item=sinister tail spat][item=sinister tailcoat][item=sinister ring] familiars: [item=carmine serthis][item=desert strangler][item=scaleback][item=fan scorpion][item=charcoal kitsune][item=serthis alchemist][item=gaboon viperpillar][item=shadow serpent][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=shattered serpent][item=serthis potionmaster][item=prickly strangler][item=dusk fuiran][item=masked gryphon] battle: [item=minor health potion][item=shock][item=dark acuity fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=sear][item=leaf bolt][item=charged might fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=scratch][item=meditate][item=shred][item=contuse][item=sap][item=might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=pestilent slash][item=frigid bolt][item=diseased might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=hydro bolt][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment] specialty: [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=ancient gene parchment: featherbeard][item=ancient gene parchment: spade][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=scene: sandswept delta][item=tertiary gene: polkadot][item=ancient gene parchment: marlin] other: [item=basket of treasure][item=fishscale basket][/center]
sandswept delta: complete
start date: february 24, 2024
end date: february 25, 2024

Seeker Orb
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Veteran's Shoulder Scars Sinister Cane Sinister Dress Shirt Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Tailcoat Sinister Ring

familiars:
Carmine Serthis Desert Strangler Scaleback Fan Scorpion Charcoal Kitsune Serthis Alchemist Gaboon Viperpillar Shadow Serpent Sanddrift Fuiran Tricolor Viperpillar Shattered Serpent Serthis Potionmaster Prickly Strangler Dusk Fuiran Masked Gryphon

battle:
Minor Health Potion Shock Dark Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Sear Leaf Bolt Charged Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Scratch Meditate Shred Contuse Sap Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Pestilent Slash Frigid Bolt Diseased Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Hydro Bolt Zephyr Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment

specialty:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Ancient Gene Parchment: Featherbeard Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade Vista: Sandswept Delta Scene: Sandswept Delta Tertiary Gene: Polkadot Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin

other:
Basket of Treasure Fishscale Basket
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]silk-strewn wreckage: complete[/b] start date: february 25, 2024 end date: february 29, 2024 [item=wrapped morsel] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=jolly mushroom capelet][item=teardrop citrine leg band][item=jolly mushroom basket][item=crimson rogue footpads][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=crimson rogue vest][item=nebula starsilk socks][item=jolly mushroom collar][item=teardrop pearl ring][item=jolly mushroom overalls][item=jolly mushroom cap] familiars: [item=striped crecko][item=blue hamble][item=roving jelly jewel][item=colony killer][item=mith spellstealer][item=scarlet hamble][item=nightsong bard][item=hornworm viperpillar][item=regal silkmith][item=velvet buttersnake][item=climbing catercroak][item=jelly jewel][item=illumination crecko][item=watchful viperpillar][item=maple bagwitch][item=mith loremaster][item=shy bagwitch][item=silkmith][item=catercroak][item=flighted molecricket] battle: [item=scratch][item=minor health potion][item=contuse][item=shining acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=meditate][item=dark acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=shred][item=sap][item=flame bolt][item=envenom][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=regeneration][item=shining might fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=mist slash][item=acuity fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=drown][item=bolster] specialty: [item=ancient gene parchment: sailfish][item=vista: silk-strewn wreckage][item=scene: silk-strewn wreckage] other: [item=wrapped trove] event: [item=shimmering pinecone][item=penumbral beast][item=signs of mystery chest][item=murkmirth nightscape chest][item=night coat chest][/center]
silk-strewn wreckage: complete
start date: february 25, 2024
end date: february 29, 2024

Wrapped Morsel
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Jolly Mushroom Capelet Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Jolly Mushroom Basket Crimson Rogue Footpads Nebula Starsilk Scarf Crimson Rogue Vest Nebula Starsilk Socks Jolly Mushroom Collar Teardrop Pearl Ring Jolly Mushroom Overalls Jolly Mushroom Cap

familiars:
Striped Crecko Blue Hamble Roving Jelly Jewel Colony Killer Mith Spellstealer Scarlet Hamble Nightsong Bard Hornworm Viperpillar Regal Silkmith Velvet Buttersnake Climbing Catercroak Jelly Jewel Illumination Crecko Watchful Viperpillar Maple Bagwitch Mith Loremaster Shy Bagwitch Silkmith Catercroak Flighted Molecricket

battle:
Scratch Minor Health Potion Contuse Shining Acuity Fragment Anticipate Meditate Dark Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Shred Sap Flame Bolt Envenom Earthen Acuity Fragment Regeneration Shining Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Mist Slash Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Drown Bolster

specialty:
Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish Vista: Silk-Strewn Wreckage Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage

other:
Wrapped Trove

event:
Shimmering Pinecone Signs of Mystery Chest Murkmirth Nightscape Chest Night Coat Chest
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b]blooming grove: complete[/b] start date: february 29, 2024 end date: march 4, 2024 [item=edamame] 99/99 notable drops: apparel: [item=rainbow butterfly necklace][item=blooming woodmask][item=teardrop pearl ring][item=brown birdskull legband] familiars: [item=mossy pohip][item=myosotis fox][item=buttercup strangler][item=frostbite dryad][item=fungi sage][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=white rot deer][item=wood ear deer][item=grove piper][item=venomtooth pilco][item=palefoot tadhop][item=petalmane floron][item=rosaline strangler][item=aspen gall dryad][item=five-toed pilco][item=flora cerdae][item=alstroemeria fox] battle: [item=bolster][item=anticipate][item=minor health potion][item=diseased might fragment][item=mana bolt][item=might fragment][item=guard][item=blazing slash][item=contuse][item=charged acuity fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=gust slash][item=acuity fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=scratch][item=sap][item=disorient][item=thunder slash][item=natural might fragment][item=reflect][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=shred] specialty: [item=ancient gene parchment: skeletal] other: [item=treasured planter] event: [item=shimmering pinecone][item=signs of mystery chest][item=penumbral beast][/center]
blooming grove: complete
start date: february 29, 2024
end date: march 4, 2024

Edamame
99/99

notable drops:

apparel:
Rainbow Butterfly Necklace Blooming Woodmask Teardrop Pearl Ring Brown Birdskull Legband

familiars:
Mossy Pohip Myosotis Fox Buttercup Strangler Frostbite Dryad Fungi Sage Ruffletail Tadhop White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer Grove Piper Venomtooth Pilco Palefoot Tadhop Petalmane Floron Rosaline Strangler Aspen Gall Dryad Five-toed Pilco Flora Cerdae Alstroemeria Fox

battle:
Bolster Anticipate Minor Health Potion Diseased Might Fragment Mana Bolt Might Fragment Guard Blazing Slash Contuse Charged Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Gust Slash Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Scratch Sap Disorient Thunder Slash Natural Might Fragment Reflect Diseased Acuity Fragment Shred

specialty:
Ancient Gene Parchment: Skeletal

other:
Treasured Planter

event:
Shimmering Pinecone Signs of Mystery Chest
black ink, pink dawn.