Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More eye types! (examples included)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i want stars so bad
i want stars so bad
iO2X60T.png
LOVESTRUCK AND CROWNED ARE MY FAVORITES, BUT ALL THE OTHERS ARE SO COOL
Also

"Stop looking at me with them big ol eyes"
[Uses tiny eye type vial]
LOVESTRUCK AND CROWNED ARE MY FAVORITES, BUT ALL THE OTHERS ARE SO COOL
Also

"Stop looking at me with them big ol eyes"
[Uses tiny eye type vial]
I saw these on Tumblr and had to pop in! So much support for starry, trailing, and rivals

Tiny is funny, but I remember how eyes being too small on adults to appreciate the changes was a big complaint against eye types when they were new. Adult tiny eyes would be a single pixel! xD

Though the eyeless look might be pretty cool, who knows...
I saw these on Tumblr and had to pop in! So much support for starry, trailing, and rivals

Tiny is funny, but I remember how eyes being too small on adults to appreciate the changes was a big complaint against eye types when they were new. Adult tiny eyes would be a single pixel! xD

Though the eyeless look might be pretty cool, who knows...
I love the button eyes!
I love the button eyes!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
lol i love the tiny eyes what if there was a big eyes to go with it (bigger than innocent)

oooh twinned and crowned are nice but twinned might be hard to see on adult dergs or ones with dark eyes (like how faceted and goat are rare eye types but are hard to see on adult dergs) so that one can it be bigger pls or would be cool if it was like two eyes conjoined

i need more weird/creepy eyes in general please

for crowned i think would be cool if some eyes went on the wings too bc multigaze doesnt put eyes on the wings

i think button would work good in baldwin to go along with the patchwork/stitched genes

i would like some more eye types that do different things based on flight like what primal does
lol i love the tiny eyes what if there was a big eyes to go with it (bigger than innocent)

oooh twinned and crowned are nice but twinned might be hard to see on adult dergs or ones with dark eyes (like how faceted and goat are rare eye types but are hard to see on adult dergs) so that one can it be bigger pls or would be cool if it was like two eyes conjoined

i need more weird/creepy eyes in general please

for crowned i think would be cool if some eyes went on the wings too bc multigaze doesnt put eyes on the wings

i think button would work good in baldwin to go along with the patchwork/stitched genes

i would like some more eye types that do different things based on flight like what primal does
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
YES PLEASE!! I love the button eyes and Lovestruck so much
YES PLEASE!! I love the button eyes and Lovestruck so much
o7ZCFYm.pngvMooiXU.pngEuD1miR.png
hBzaYAj.pngmtHAEL4.png2rWR3yh.png
Support! Especially fond of the Trailing and Opposing concepts.
Support! Especially fond of the Trailing and Opposing concepts.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
i am a fan of rivaled and buttons
i am a fan of rivaled and buttons
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Support, with the caveat that the ones that can be made into items are made into items instead of being eye types. Buttons and crowned could be something like: [item = spiral daze]. I feel like half the dragon breeds have teeny tiny little eyes and I'd like to be able to see some of these.
Support, with the caveat that the ones that can be made into items are made into items instead of being eye types. Buttons and crowned could be something like:

Spiral Daze .

I feel like half the dragon breeds have teeny tiny little eyes and I'd like to be able to see some of these.
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
Huge support for button and tailing

button would go with stitched/patchwork!!!
Huge support for button and tailing

button would go with stitched/patchwork!!!
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8