Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » roxy's skin shop - new wcm
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
@Marchwarden hi, yes it is a custom unfortunately </3
@incant sure thing ^^ ill send a pa if i have leftover copies which i should have
@Marchwarden hi, yes it is a custom unfortunately </3
@incant sure thing ^^ ill send a pa if i have leftover copies which i should have
@elv Do you happen to have [item=skin: divina vulpes] or [item=skin: hope + despair] still available?
@elv

Do you happen to have Skin: divina vulpes or Skin: hope + despair still available?
i0wKxQZ.gif
Hi there! Any updates on crista doloris?
Hi there! Any updates on crista doloris?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
Just checking in since I haven‘t heard from you in a week. I have the rest of the payment ready, just give me a ping or PM me and I‘ll send it!
Just checking in since I haven‘t heard from you in a week. I have the rest of the payment ready, just give me a ping or PM me and I‘ll send it!
Hi! I prepaid for each of the Wildclaw skins but just got a PA for 850g for crista doloris, I just wanted to check and make sure that you got my original payment for it?
Hi! I prepaid for each of the Wildclaw skins but just got a PA for 850g for crista doloris, I just wanted to check and make sure that you got my original payment for it?
qAcFMSh.png
@Suntouched ah must have gotten something mixed up! ill send one for 1t shortly
@Suntouched ah must have gotten something mixed up! ill send one for 1t shortly
Oh no worries thank you!!
Oh no worries thank you!!
qAcFMSh.png
Hi there! I was just wondering if your custom recolours were open? I’d be interested in getting a recolour of the wcm skin you currently have on the front page :)
Hi there! I was just wondering if your custom recolours were open? I’d be interested in getting a recolour of the wcm skin you currently have on the front page :)
SxXbyic.png avatar
non-binary (any pronouns)
@corvix hi! they are, just pm me <3
@corvix hi! they are, just pm me <3
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79