Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF > Veilspun Male (grayish colors)
so sorry if i'm not formatting this post right! despite this being an old acc i'm still really "new" to flight rising. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=270&winggene=0&wings=7&auth=c20fc7e3dbc5b154e199ee763a8b40426923a75f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] this is the dragon i'm looking for. there are genes i want but i will deal with the gene scroll stuff later so all i really need is just a dragon with these colors specifically. primary: silver secondary: charcoal tertiary: antique i would really love for this to be a shadow dragon as well. i need it to complement my spiral light dragon. i know next to nothing about the breeding stuff in this game though, i don't know if this is impossible to achieve. if it is, please hit me up and name your price!!
so sorry if i'm not formatting this post right! despite this being an old acc i'm still really "new" to flight rising.

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=270&winggene=0&wings=7&auth=c20fc7e3dbc5b154e199ee763a8b40426923a75f&dummyext=prev.png

this is the dragon i'm looking for. there are genes i want but i will deal with the gene scroll stuff later so all i really need is just a dragon with these colors specifically.

primary: silver
secondary: charcoal
tertiary: antique

i would really love for this to be a shadow dragon as well. i need it to complement my spiral light dragon.

i know next to nothing about the breeding stuff in this game though, i don't know if this is impossible to achieve. if it is, please hit me up and name your price!!
bumping! (please tell me if this is allowed or not)
bumping! (please tell me if this is allowed or not)
@mukougawa Bumping [i]is[/i] allowed on this and the other sales-related forum categories. :) One possibility is reaching out to the owner of one of these dragons and see if they're willing to sell. Of course always be polite and don't push if they say no. https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=0&body=5&wings=7&tert=97&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1 Another possible route is a breeding project! I poked around the AH a bit and found these two unrelated dragons who could potentially give you the colors you want. They both already have Charcoal Secondary and Antique Tertiary, and the range for their primaries includes Silver. It's a [i]bit[/i] of a longshot since there are 12 other possible colors they could give for the primary but it's an option. You could even rent a shadow nest to get those shadow eyes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84772591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847726/84772591_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92970220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929703/92970220_350.png[/img][/url] Either of these options would mean having to buy a breed change scroll and all the genes which would be expensive but sometimes that's what it takes if you want really specific colors. I hope that helps!
@mukougawa
Bumping is allowed on this and the other sales-related forum categories. :)

One possibility is reaching out to the owner of one of these dragons and see if they're willing to sell. Of course always be polite and don't push if they say no.
https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=0&body=5&wings=7&tert=97&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1

Another possible route is a breeding project! I poked around the AH a bit and found these two unrelated dragons who could potentially give you the colors you want. They both already have Charcoal Secondary and Antique Tertiary, and the range for their primaries includes Silver. It's a bit of a longshot since there are 12 other possible colors they could give for the primary but it's an option. You could even rent a shadow nest to get those shadow eyes!

84772591_350.png92970220_350.png

Either of these options would mean having to buy a breed change scroll and all the genes which would be expensive but sometimes that's what it takes if you want really specific colors.

I hope that helps!
RPixy95.png
@Valla

wow, this is awesome! thank you so much for the help!
i think i'll do the latter suggestion, i'm in no rush so a breeding project will be fine! i already bought those two dragons you linked :D so glad i checked this first thing when i got back home

i'm going about stuff on flight rising pretty slowly so i won't mind the long grind haha! just to be certain though, that would mean buying + using the breed change scroll on the correct hatchling i get out of these two eventually, right?

i also just looked up the nest rental you were talking about. so this is a player-hosted thing? that's neat! but it looks full atm and seems like it'll be a pretty busy thing, i imagine i'll keep missing the opportunity lol. would there be any other options to doing the shadow eyes?
also slightly unrelated i just realized my """light""" dragon i mentioned was ice LMAO i don't know how i forgot that. i've been away from this game too long ????
@Valla

wow, this is awesome! thank you so much for the help!
i think i'll do the latter suggestion, i'm in no rush so a breeding project will be fine! i already bought those two dragons you linked :D so glad i checked this first thing when i got back home

i'm going about stuff on flight rising pretty slowly so i won't mind the long grind haha! just to be certain though, that would mean buying + using the breed change scroll on the correct hatchling i get out of these two eventually, right?

i also just looked up the nest rental you were talking about. so this is a player-hosted thing? that's neat! but it looks full atm and seems like it'll be a pretty busy thing, i imagine i'll keep missing the opportunity lol. would there be any other options to doing the shadow eyes?
also slightly unrelated i just realized my """light""" dragon i mentioned was ice LMAO i don't know how i forgot that. i've been away from this game too long ????
@mukougawa
I'm glad I could help! :)

That is correct, you're not going to want to use the breed change scroll until you have a hatchling that's the correct colors and gender.

Yes, renting a nest is a player-hosted thing so it does require handing your dragons over to another person for a few days while the nest is incubated. If you make a post in this section (Find a Dragon) saying you want to rent a nest of a specific element you'll almost certainly have someone volunteer for it.

lol oops! If you do decide you still want to get shadow eyes I wouldn't mind lending a nest. :)
@mukougawa
I'm glad I could help! :)

That is correct, you're not going to want to use the breed change scroll until you have a hatchling that's the correct colors and gender.

Yes, renting a nest is a player-hosted thing so it does require handing your dragons over to another person for a few days while the nest is incubated. If you make a post in this section (Find a Dragon) saying you want to rent a nest of a specific element you'll almost certainly have someone volunteer for it.

lol oops! If you do decide you still want to get shadow eyes I wouldn't mind lending a nest. :)
RPixy95.png
@Valla

that's really kind of you!! ???? i'd like to do that, whenever you do have room to do so! please lmk what youd like in return too :D
@Valla

that's really kind of you!! ???? i'd like to do that, whenever you do have room to do so! please lmk what youd like in return too :D
@mukougawa
I've got room now, you can send them over anytime! No need to give me anything in return. :)
@mukougawa
I've got room now, you can send them over anytime! No need to give me anything in return. :)
RPixy95.png