Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ADHD Moments
1 2 3
I have a habit of accidentally staying up past 2 in the morning because I forgot what time it is.

As of now it's almost 4:30 in my time zone. Whoops.
I have a habit of accidentally staying up past 2 in the morning because I forgot what time it is.

As of now it's almost 4:30 in my time zone. Whoops.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
This happens every single day:

"Ok, I NEED to start going to bed at reasonable times!"
Later...
"Eh, what's just a little bit longer? It'll be fine!"
2 hours later:
*currently 2AM* ".....................just a little longer?"
This happens every single day:

"Ok, I NEED to start going to bed at reasonable times!"
Later...
"Eh, what's just a little bit longer? It'll be fine!"
2 hours later:
*currently 2AM* ".....................just a little longer?"
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
me right now getting on flight rising of all places to talk about how cool it is that they are researching ways to use 3D printing to do something called bioprinting. where they create a 3d printer than can use human cells to make body parts for use in the medical field which i was absolutely floored by. i really should be doing my homework its due today
me right now getting on flight rising of all places to talk about how cool it is that they are researching ways to use 3D printing to do something called bioprinting. where they create a 3d printer than can use human cells to make body parts for use in the medical field which i was absolutely floored by. i really should be doing my homework its due today

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
I recently started ADHD Medication, and was talking to some friends with ADHD about it. They were asking me what's so great about the meds if it's really worth it etc...
And one thing I said blew their minds.
I can start an activity. Then decide to pause. And then get BACK into the same activity again no problem!!!

Adhd things: being amazed when you achieve "normal" functionality
I recently started ADHD Medication, and was talking to some friends with ADHD about it. They were asking me what's so great about the meds if it's really worth it etc...
I can start an activity. Then decide to pause. And then get BACK into the same activity again no problem!!!

3a2eEFc.gif tumblr_inline_p3wmc2P01Y1tc3swm_540.png They/Them Wishlist Here!
Cheap HibDen Items HERE!
HibDen Dragon Sales Tab HERE!
Familiar Swap here

60eldD0.gif

[quote name="Bugless" date="2024-02-27 14:32:22" ] I recently started ADHD Medication, and was talking to some friends with ADHD about it. They were asking me what's so great about the meds if it's really worth it etc... And one thing I said blew their minds. I can start an activity. Then decide to pause. And then get BACK into the same activity again no problem!!! Adhd things: being amazed when you achieve "normal" functionality [/quote] Big mood. I'm not on meds right now I miss them so much. Being able to remember a conversation after it's ended. Being able to do stuff and task switch. But I'm also procrastinating making a doctor's appointment and stressing about asking a new doctor about *gasp* a controlled substance.
Bugless wrote on 2024-02-27 14:32:22:

Big mood. I'm not on meds right now I miss them so much. Being able to remember a conversation after it's ended. Being able to do stuff and task switch. But I'm also procrastinating making a doctor's appointment and stressing about asking a new doctor about *gasp* a controlled substance.
The sad feeling when your cup of tea is finished... t9rE1A9.png
[quote name="vetiverious" date="2024-02-27 15:55:56" ] [quote name="Bugless" date="2024-02-27 14:32:22" ] I recently started ADHD Medication, and was talking to some friends with ADHD about it. They were asking me what's so great about the meds if it's really worth it etc... And one thing I said blew their minds. I can start an activity. Then decide to pause. And then get BACK into the same activity again no problem!!! Adhd things: being amazed when you achieve "normal" functionality [/quote] Big mood. I'm not on meds right now I miss them so much. Being able to remember a conversation after it's ended. Being able to do stuff and task switch. But I'm also procrastinating making a doctor's appointment and stressing about asking a new doctor about *gasp* a controlled substance. [/quote] Imagine having adhd medication and not just being absolutely nuts about little origami dragons and spending hours making them subconsciously because it keeps my hands occupied while I do schoolwork and now I have over 200 little tiny dragons all over the house and I find them every time I move one of my plants
vetiverious wrote on 2024-02-27 15:55:56:
Bugless wrote on 2024-02-27 14:32:22:

Big mood. I'm not on meds right now I miss them so much. Being able to remember a conversation after it's ended. Being able to do stuff and task switch. But I'm also procrastinating making a doctor's appointment and stressing about asking a new doctor about *gasp* a controlled substance.

Imagine having adhd medication and not just being absolutely nuts about little origami dragons and spending hours making them subconsciously because it keeps my hands occupied while I do schoolwork and now I have over 200 little tiny dragons all over the house and I find them every time I move one of my plants
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

Time-blindness is a real thing, man.

It's 13:00 one moment, then 23:00 the next. All I've done is blink, how did time pass by so quickly?

Anyway, that's why you use alarms. Timers, too.
Time-blindness is a real thing, man.

It's 13:00 one moment, then 23:00 the next. All I've done is blink, how did time pass by so quickly?

Anyway, that's why you use alarms. Timers, too.
rsz-2img-1151.png
I time travel when I play video games.

When I start it'll be 10pm. The next time I look at the clock it'll be 4am. And I DO NOT know how tf it got that way.
I time travel when I play video games.

When I start it'll be 10pm. The next time I look at the clock it'll be 4am. And I DO NOT know how tf it got that way.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
"I have an appointment at 1pm I can't do anything else this day, preferable not even work that day."

I hate this, i am nervous before said appointment about being too later and will be too stressed to schedule anything after no matter if i know or do not know how long the appointment will take.

Or when i be like "I need to do X and then do Y" but like 10 hours pass and I got no time for Y

WHY
"I have an appointment at 1pm I can't do anything else this day, preferable not even work that day."

I hate this, i am nervous before said appointment about being too later and will be too stressed to schedule anything after no matter if i know or do not know how long the appointment will take.

Or when i be like "I need to do X and then do Y" but like 10 hours pass and I got no time for Y

WHY
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Time blindness, as several people have stated.

Also, recently, I went to write my speech for my communications class, and then somehow ended up with HTML/CSS cheatsheets open and tabs of art deco blog dividers.
Time blindness, as several people have stated.

Also, recently, I went to write my speech for my communications class, and then somehow ended up with HTML/CSS cheatsheets open and tabs of art deco blog dividers.
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
1 2 3