Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Odama's Deals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PikachuKilljoy for sure, I'll be breeding them again in plague prolly today or tomorrow
Also thanks again for the purchase <3
@PikachuKilljoy for sure, I'll be breeding them again in plague prolly today or tomorrow
Also thanks again for the purchase <3
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
Ah Im sad I guess someone purchased the female </3 I would love to see more of these bred. Could you work in triples of anything between ruby-blood I really love blood. Please take a look at my lair for ideas for the red babes but I need specifically more female auraboas in similar styles not related to the boys I have I dont mind one or two related as long as some arent so I can swap them
Ah Im sad I guess someone purchased the female </3 I would love to see more of these bred. Could you work in triples of anything between ruby-blood I really love blood. Please take a look at my lair for ideas for the red babes but I need specifically more female auraboas in similar styles not related to the boys I have I dont mind one or two related as long as some arent so I can swap them
@PikachuKilljoy well I do have a blood pair in I think my project tab of you'd like to have a look if your you'll be interested, otherwise I'm not sure what other reds I'd be going into until the urge strikes and I have gems in my pocket lol
@PikachuKilljoy well I do have a blood pair in I think my project tab of you'd like to have a look if your you'll be interested, otherwise I'm not sure what other reds I'd be going into until the urge strikes and I have gems in my pocket lol
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
Ah I didnt see any bloods but my goodness unama and meros made my heart drop at first sight. Id love to know if they ever become available
Ah I didnt see any bloods but my goodness unama and meros made my heart drop at first sight. Id love to know if they ever become available
ok i did lie lol the pair is sanguine, i just forgot and i couldnt check.
also thank you, theyre definitely one of my current favorites <3 If i ever feel like letting them go ill think of you
ok i did lie lol the pair is sanguine, i just forgot and i couldnt check.
also thank you, theyre definitely one of my current favorites <3 If i ever feel like letting them go ill think of you
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
@rawbeast ive hatched a pretty xxx shadow that will be listed on the AH tomorrow if youre still interested :)
@rawbeast ive hatched a pretty xxx shadow that will be listed on the AH tomorrow if youre still interested :)
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
@Odama
Hey! Could I get this guy for 300g?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89546522
@Odama
Hey! Could I get this guy for 300g?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89546522
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Of course @foliage I'll send him right over
Of course @foliage I'll send him right over
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
also @Elestrial i have 3 xx grape fire eyed spirals on hand rn, let me know if youre still interested
also @Elestrial i have 3 xx grape fire eyed spirals on hand rn, let me know if youre still interested
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
@Odama Thanks!
@Odama Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7