Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crimson Night Masquerade (tmc reject)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
slot for twilight please
slot for twilight please
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
May I get a spot for twilight ball ?
May I get a spot for twilight ball ?
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Aarune @Vrtra @Suntouched @Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Schellis
As I wrote in additional comment I am informing that since the list will fill soon (only one spot left) it's good time for payment if you want guaranted skin Crimson Night Masquerade

@Aarune @Vrtra @Suntouched @Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Schellis
As I wrote in additional comment I am informing that since the list will fill soon (only one spot left) it's good time for payment if you want guaranted skin Crimson Night Masquerade

jDdkF9W.png
@Aarune @loreshark @Moriarty @Silience @Maeva @Synthsational @Altassar @Beidou
Just like in previous comment I am informing that the list is already filled so it's time for payment if you want guaranted skin Twilight Ball. I wasn't able to inform earlier because list filled too fast.
@Aarune @loreshark @Moriarty @Silience @Maeva @Synthsational @Altassar @Beidou
Just like in previous comment I am informing that the list is already filled so it's time for payment if you want guaranted skin Twilight Ball. I wasn't able to inform earlier because list filled too fast.
jDdkF9W.png
@Collect

Hi! I'd like a copy of Crimson Night Masquerade, please. Let me know when I need to send the payment, thanks!
@Collect

Hi! I'd like a copy of Crimson Night Masquerade, please. Let me know when I need to send the payment, thanks!
I know the first slot filled for Twilight Ball, but if you do a second run could I please be added to the list? It's beautiful!

I'd also love a slot for Violet Moon Opera if I could! ♥
I know the first slot filled for Twilight Ball, but if you do a second run could I please be added to the list? It's beautiful!

I'd also love a slot for Violet Moon Opera if I could! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@SolarBear since you filled last spot for this skin payment as soon as possible for guaranted because there still can be some interested in that skin.
@SolarBear since you filled last spot for this skin payment as soon as possible for guaranted because there still can be some interested in that skin.
jDdkF9W.png
@Collect
Sure thing, I'll send it over
@Collect
Sure thing, I'll send it over
@Reithya if there will be more interested for reprint I will do it and add you to the list, for now I will add you to reserve list and to the Violet Moon Opera list
@Reithya if there will be more interested for reprint I will do it and add you to the list, for now I will add you to reserve list and to the Violet Moon Opera list
jDdkF9W.png
Can I have a slot for Midnight Theatre and Twilight Ball if you do another run?
Can I have a slot for Midnight Theatre and Twilight Ball if you do another run?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14