Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Humanoid doodles! (closed/working!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm back with moooore - hope that's okay!

Ji-Ho - Reference - Early 30 year old Korean military admiral turned pirate to follow the love of his life, a fellow pirate captain.

Belinda - Reference - Late 20s woman who is in a world with fashion focused on the 60s. She is the CEO of a major company and very business oriented.

Genesis - Reference 1 & Reference 2
White male - mid 20s, tattoo artist. A little punk but very chill and generally kind.

Estie -
Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3

Early 20s Twitch streamer / gamer with a very bubbly, sweet personality. Please note, she is chubby, please do not draw her twig thin!

Alex - Reference 1, Reference 2,
Reference 3

Mid 20s potions witch; quirky, fun and obsessed with oddities. (Older sister to Styx who you drew earlier)

As always, as many as you draw, I'll pay for! :)
I'm back with moooore - hope that's okay!

Ji-Ho - Reference - Early 30 year old Korean military admiral turned pirate to follow the love of his life, a fellow pirate captain.

Belinda - Reference - Late 20s woman who is in a world with fashion focused on the 60s. She is the CEO of a major company and very business oriented.

Genesis - Reference 1 & Reference 2
White male - mid 20s, tattoo artist. A little punk but very chill and generally kind.

Estie -
Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3

Early 20s Twitch streamer / gamer with a very bubbly, sweet personality. Please note, she is chubby, please do not draw her twig thin!

Alex - Reference 1, Reference 2,
Reference 3

Mid 20s potions witch; quirky, fun and obsessed with oddities. (Older sister to Styx who you drew earlier)

As always, as many as you draw, I'll pay for! :)
@Tempered

Hello again, welcome back!

I can do Estie and Alex for ya! Feel free to send over payment and I'll get stated! :>
@Tempered

Hello again, welcome back!

I can do Estie and Alex for ya! Feel free to send over payment and I'll get stated! :>

NfdwCv9.png
@Viscount I hope I was able to do your boy some justice, I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ywZ1uC.png[/img]
@Viscount

I hope I was able to do your boy some justice, I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :>

8ywZ1uC.png

NfdwCv9.png
I'd love to get one done of my dumb shark man, Nemo if you'd be down!
I'd love to get one done of my dumb shark man, Nemo if you'd be down!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Tempered Here are the gals! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/YuNuhFs.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rsHwjMa.png[/img] @Dakkokki Sure thing, I can draw your shark man, send over payment and I'll get started! :D
@Tempered

Here are the gals! :D

YuNuhFs.png

rsHwjMa.png

@Dakkokki

Sure thing, I can draw your shark man, send over payment and I'll get started! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@Munchkins
You got it! 1kg coming your way!
@Munchkins
You got it! 1kg coming your way!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
If you're still accepting I'd love to see my Enderal gal in your style! I can pay in either gems or treasure, whichever you prefer.

Jade: Reference 1 (with some text description) + Reference 2 & 3 for clothing style.

She's a flirty little failboat disaster of a woman who likes to relax with a good pipe, so maybe something with her enjoying a smoke break?
If you're still accepting I'd love to see my Enderal gal in your style! I can pay in either gems or treasure, whichever you prefer.

Jade: Reference 1 (with some text description) + Reference 2 & 3 for clothing style.

She's a flirty little failboat disaster of a woman who likes to relax with a good pipe, so maybe something with her enjoying a smoke break?
your art style is so pretty, omgosh :o i'd love a doodle

may i offer up my son for judgement?
your art style is so pretty, omgosh :o i'd love a doodle

may i offer up my son for judgement?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6mVFIuV.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGLMwkdE.png
NlmYDAS.png
rUoKR6y.png
Ah, they look AMAZING! C: You are really great with expressions and capturing their personalities!

Thank you so much!!
Ah, they look AMAZING! C: You are really great with expressions and capturing their personalities!

Thank you so much!!
@Revuvuzela

I can try my hand at her! I can do the pipe with a bit of an upcharge. 1300 Gems or 1.3 mil treasure, up to you! Just letting you know though, I will be away at work for the next three days. I work nights, so there will be a small delay in your art! :)

@Urahara

I can draw your boy! Feel free to send payment and I'll get started when I can! And FYI for you as well, there will be a slight delay in receiving your piece since I will be working for the next three days. :>
@Revuvuzela

I can try my hand at her! I can do the pipe with a bit of an upcharge. 1300 Gems or 1.3 mil treasure, up to you! Just letting you know though, I will be away at work for the next three days. I work nights, so there will be a small delay in your art! :)

@Urahara

I can draw your boy! Feel free to send payment and I'll get started when I can! And FYI for you as well, there will be a slight delay in receiving your piece since I will be working for the next three days. :>

NfdwCv9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6