Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [SOLVED] Berserk is won’t equip
Why is berserk grey and wont let me equip it? I thought it could be because I already had a dragon with berserk on my team, but I switched them out and it still doesn’t work. Help
Why is berserk grey and wont let me equip it? I thought it could be because I already had a dragon with berserk on my team, but I switched them out and it still doesn’t work. Help
@Serpensavis Which dragon are you applying it to? [gamedb item=687] has a level requirement of 9, so a dragon at Level 8 or lower will not be able to equip it yet. You can see this requirement at the bottom-right of the tooltip. [item=Ambush] For the record, the other dragons on your team will never affect your ability to apply stones to another dragon. The dragon's level and element are the only things that restrict which stones they can equip.
@Serpensavis

Which dragon are you applying it to? Ambush has a level requirement of 9, so a dragon at Level 8 or lower will not be able to equip it yet. You can see this requirement at the bottom-right of the tooltip.

Ambush

For the record, the other dragons on your team will never affect your ability to apply stones to another dragon. The dragon's level and element are the only things that restrict which stones they can equip.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
It’s a level 16 Skydancer, so I don’t know why it’s not cooperating
@NightmareJudge
It’s a level 16 Skydancer, so I don’t know why it’s not cooperating
@Serpensavis

Which dragon specifically? Skimming through your lair, Demi already has two Ambush stones (the two at the bottom) and does not need more.
@Serpensavis

Which dragon specifically? Skimming through your lair, Demi already has two Ambush stones (the two at the bottom) and does not need more.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Ah, looks like I’ve mixed the two up. The problem is with Berserk
@NightmareJudge
Ah, looks like I’ve mixed the two up. The problem is with Berserk
@Serpensavis

Ah, okay. It's the same issue as before though - Berserker has a level requirement of 17, not 16.
@Serpensavis

Ah, okay. It's the same issue as before though - Berserker has a level requirement of 17, not 16.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge.

Thanks!
@NightmareJudge.