Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Necrolocke] On The Brink
1 2 3 4 5
Toret is STRESSING ME OUT with only two days left -- we may end up doing a higher or lower set to forcibly push her through, which would make her my first lich (if she passes the remaining trials), which could be cool

Alioth, tragically, got flattened by a very unlucky series of critical hits from a chipskink, and finds himself the next on exalt road. Sorry, buddy, that's what I get for selecting a magic-type dragon...
Toret is STRESSING ME OUT with only two days left -- we may end up doing a higher or lower set to forcibly push her through, which would make her my first lich (if she passes the remaining trials), which could be cool

Alioth, tragically, got flattened by a very unlucky series of critical hits from a chipskink, and finds himself the next on exalt road. Sorry, buddy, that's what I get for selecting a magic-type dragon...
WIMBY100.png

[center][b]Lowen's Trial[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91430807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914309/91430807_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Yellow Sludge] Unusual eyes - Normal Mode[/center] [indent][indent]Trial of Infection [LIST] [*]Day 1 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 2 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 3 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 4 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 5 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 6 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 7 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 8 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 9 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 10 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 11 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 12 - [i]The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.[/i] [*]Day 13 - [i]The Mother has not deigned to touch Lowen. Defeated, he slinks away from the cauldron in shame.[/i] [/LIST][/indent][/indent] [center][b]Failure - Mediocrity[/center][/b]
Lowen's Trial

91430807_350.png

Yellow Sludge
Unusual eyes - Normal Mode
Trial of Infection
  • Day 1 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 2 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 3 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 4 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 5 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 6 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 7 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 8 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 9 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 10 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 11 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 12 - The Mother has not yet touched Lowen.
  • Day 13 - The Mother has not deigned to touch Lowen.
    Defeated, he slinks away from the cauldron in shame.
Failure - Mediocrity
WIMBY100.png

ALAS. Toret didn't pass the trial of infection, however I've decided to godmode her into passing anyway. This means she moves on to the next stage of the trials, but has been corrupted by the Shade. If she finishes her trials in the next 10 days, she becomes a lich. Wish her...luck?
ALAS. Toret didn't pass the trial of infection, however I've decided to godmode her into passing anyway. This means she moves on to the next stage of the trials, but has been corrupted by the Shade. If she finishes her trials in the next 10 days, she becomes a lich. Wish her...luck?
WIMBY100.png

Holidays were wild -- I've kept up with my pulls, but have been bad at updating. Unfortunately for Lowen, he never got a sign from the Mother and that marks the end of his journey. At least failure at this point means only embarrassment and nothing else!
Holidays were wild -- I've kept up with my pulls, but have been bad at updating. Unfortunately for Lowen, he never got a sign from the Mother and that marks the end of his journey. At least failure at this point means only embarrassment and nothing else!
WIMBY100.png

I fell off the wagon for a while but I got back into it recently and we did it.

Toret clears her god-moded trial of contagion and survival and makes it through the trials! Though...since she got pushed through the trial of infection by a higher power (me, it's me, I'm the higher power), this means she is not a necromancer but...a Lich.
I fell off the wagon for a while but I got back into it recently and we did it.

Toret clears her god-moded trial of contagion and survival and makes it through the trials! Though...since she got pushed through the trial of infection by a higher power (me, it's me, I'm the higher power), this means she is not a necromancer but...a Lich.
WIMBY100.png

Dang, this is one rollercoaster of a thread. I'm definitely interested in seeing how future attempts will go. Subscribed!
Dang, this is one rollercoaster of a thread. I'm definitely interested in seeing how future attempts will go. Subscribed!
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
1 2 3 4 5