Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge 2.0
[center][size=6][b][font=papyrus]Boss Hunting Challenge 2.0[/font][/b][/size] [i]Get those coliseum boss familiars![/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811#post_3212811]Challenge[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811/1#post_53496791]Boss List[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811/1#post_53496792]Pinglist[/url] [b]Need some motivation to get those coli boss familiars that you've never got around to catching? Want somewhere to track your drops while you are on said mission? Need the solidarity from other players so you don't go insane to RNG? Well you're at the right place.[/b][/center] This thread is based off of @HSoup's wonderful [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1549284/1][Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge[/url], which went inactive back in 2020. Many thanks to them for the original premise. [center]___________________________[/center] Feel free to hop around venues for the bosses you're missing. Or, if you're insane you can go all the way up from Blooming Grove to Forbidden Portal, though that would take impossibly long. I'd recommend tracking your [b]number of boss encounters, boss familiar drops, and any interesting drops[/b], though what exactly you post is up to you! Here's a simple template if you'd like to record things, or feel free to make your own: [code] [u][b]Hunting For:[/b][/u] [u][b]Number of Encounters:[/u][/b] [u][b]Loot:[/u][/b] [/code] To those not sure how to get an item to show up in a forum post like in your hoard, use the code "[b]item=ITEM NAME[/b]" in brackets, as seen below. [item=wave sweeper] [code] [item=wave sweeper] [/code] Other than that, there aren't really any strict rules. This is mainly just a place for you to track your progress and hopefully not loose your sanity. Happy hunting!
Boss Hunting Challenge 2.0
Get those coliseum boss familiars!

Challenge || Boss List || Pinglist

Need some motivation to get those coli boss familiars that you've never got around to catching? Want somewhere to track your drops while you are on said mission? Need the solidarity from other players so you don't go insane to RNG? Well you're at the right place.

This thread is based off of @HSoup's wonderful [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge, which went inactive back in 2020. Many thanks to them for the original premise.
Feel free to hop around venues for the bosses you're missing. Or, if you're insane you can go all the way up from Blooming Grove to Forbidden Portal, though that would take impossibly long. I'd recommend tracking your number of boss encounters, boss familiar drops, and any interesting drops, though what exactly you post is up to you!

Here's a simple template if you'd like to record things, or feel free to make your own:
Code:
[u][b]Hunting For:[/b][/u] [u][b]Number of Encounters:[/u][/b] [u][b]Loot:[/u][/b]

To those not sure how to get an item to show up in a forum post like in your hoard, use the code "item=ITEM NAME" in brackets, as seen below.
Wave Sweeper
Code:
[item=wave sweeper]

Other than that, there aren't really any strict rules. This is mainly just a place for you to track your progress and hopefully not loose your sanity. Happy hunting!
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
[center][size=5][b][font=papyrus]Boss Familiars[/font][/b][/size] [i][Last Updated 2/18/23][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811#post_3212811]Challenge[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811/1#post_53496791]Boss List[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3212811/1#post_53496792]Pinglist[/url] [center][b][u]Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/b][/u] (lvl 10) [item=moth keeper][item=midnight lantern] [b][u]Blooming Grove[/b][/u] (lvl 11) [item=flowering pohip][item=mossy pohip] [b][u]Forgotten Cave[/b][/u] (lvl 12) [item=burrow bear][item=dire claw] [b][u]Thunderhead Savannah[/b][/u] (lvl 14) [item=thunderstomp][item=rockback charger] [b][u]Redrock Cove[/b][/u] (lvl 15) [item=deeprealm hunter][item=spiney whale] [b][u]Waterway[/b][/u] (lvl 16) [item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord] [b][u]Arena[/b][/u] (lvl 17) [item=undying featherback][item=featherback boar] [b][u]Volcanic Vents[/b][/u] (lvl 18) [item=tunnel hydra][item=hydra] [b][u]Rainsong Jungle[/b][/u] (lvl 19) [item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast] [b][u]Boreal Woods[/b][/u] (lvl 20) [item=coarsefur yeti] [b][u]Crystal Pools[/b][/u] (lvl 21) [item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath] [b][u]Harpy's Roost[/b][/u] (lvl 22) [item=crowned roc][item=roc] [b][u]Ghostlight Ruins[/b][/u] (lvl 23) [item=malevolent spirit][item=disoriented spirit] [b][u]Mire[/b][/u] (lvl 24) [item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad] [b][u]Kelp Beds[/b][/u] (lvl 25) [item=wave sweeper][item=mantarune] [b][u]Golem Workshop[/b][/u] (lvl 25) [item=frost delver][item=stone borer] [b][u]Forbidden Portal[/b][/u] (lvl 25) [item=terror toad][item=fear frog]
Boss Familiars
[Last Updated 2/18/23]

Silk-Strewn Wreckage (lvl 10)
Moth Keeper Midnight Lantern

Blooming Grove (lvl 11)
Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip

Forgotten Cave (lvl 12)
Burrow Bear Dire Claw

Thunderhead Savannah (lvl 14)
Thunderstomp Rockback Charger

Redrock Cove (lvl 15)
Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale

Waterway (lvl 16)
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord

Arena (lvl 17)
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar

Volcanic Vents (lvl 18)
Tunnel Hydra Hydra

Rainsong Jungle (lvl 19)
Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast

Boreal Woods (lvl 20)
Coarsefur Yeti

Crystal Pools (lvl 21)
Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath

Harpy's Roost (lvl 22)
Crowned Roc Roc

Ghostlight Ruins (lvl 23)
Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit

Mire (lvl 24)
Molten Wartoad Wartoad

Kelp Beds (lvl 25)
Wave Sweeper Mantarune

Golem Workshop (lvl 25)
Frost Delver Stone Borer

Forbidden Portal (lvl 25)
Terror Toad Fear Frog
axhRqoK.png
Pinglist

Pinglist for when new coli venues with bosses get released.
Pinglist

Pinglist for when new coli venues with bosses get released.
axhRqoK.png
and we're good to go! Feel free to post now [emoji=new friend size=1]
and we're good to go! Feel free to post now
axhRqoK.png
[center][font=papyrus][size=6][b]Gimmie the Monkeys[/b][/size][/font] [item=goldenbeast] [item=overcharged silverbeast] Dropped: 0 || 2 Encountered: 49 || 53 [columns] [center] [item=goldenbeast] 0 [nextcol] [center] [item=overcharged silverbeast] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=barkback boar] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=deadwood boar] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=ringlet amphithere] 4 [nextcol] [center] [item=ultramel amphithere] 2 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=clown hippocampus] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=hippocampus] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=king parda] 3 [nextcol] [center] [item=parda] 3 [nextcol] [center] [item=manticore screamer] 7 [nextcol] [center] [item=proto manticore] 4 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=paradise zalis] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=zalis] 0 [nextcol] [center] [item=budwing morpho] 8 [nextcol] [center] [item=petal jumper] 0 [nextcol] [center] [item=chocolate noggle] 11 [nextcol] [center] [item=strawberry noggle] 12 [/columns] [columns][center] [item=lovebirds dried tea] 11 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds tea tray] 17 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds tea cups] 14 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds apron] 10 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds towel] 14 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds spare tea] 14 [/columns] [columns] [center][item=teardrop chroma earrings] 2 [nextcol] [center][item=teardrop chroma armlet] 2 [nextcol] [center][item=secondary gene: morph] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=emerald aviator gloves] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=secondary gene: spade (aberration)] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center][item=teardrop chroma belt] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=hippocampus crate] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=vista: rainsong jungle] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=mycelium mage chest] 2 [nextcol] [center][item=teardrop chroma tail ring] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=ambush] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center][item=vial of hypnotic sight] 3 [nextcol] [center][item=sap] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=scroll of renaming] 1 [nextcol] [center][item=rally] 2 [nextcol] [center][item=unhatched earth egg] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=ultramel amp crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=teardrop chroma bracelet] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=kingparda crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=tangled symphony chest] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=manticore screamer crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=teardrop chroma pendant] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=simple darksteel wing cuffs] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=emerald aviator helm] 1 [/columns] [/center] [i][2/18/23: Overcharged silverbeast dropped at 19 encounters] [2/19/23: Overcharged silverbeast dropped at 20 encounters]
Gimmie the Monkeys
Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast
Dropped:
0 || 2
Encountered:
49 || 53
Goldenbeast
Overcharged Silverbeast
Barkback Boar
Deadwood Boar
Ringlet Amphithere
Ultramel Amphithere
Clown Hippocampus
Hippocampus
King Parda
Parda
Manticore Screamer
Proto Manticore
Paradise Zalis
Zalis
Budwing Morpho
Petal Jumper
Chocolate Noggle
Strawberry Noggle
Lovebirds Dried Tea
Lovebirds Tea Tray
Lovebirds Tea Cups
Lovebirds Apron
Lovebirds Towel
Lovebirds Spare Tea
Teardrop Chroma Earrings
Teardrop Chroma Armlet
Secondary Gene: Morph
Emerald Aviator Gloves

Teardrop Chroma Belt
Hippocampus Crate
Vista: Rainsong Jungle
Mycelium Mage Chest
Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring
Ambush
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Sap
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
Scroll of Renaming
Rally
Unhatched Earth Egg
Ultramel Amp Crate
Teardrop Chroma Bracelet
KingParda Crate
Tangled Symphony Chest
Manticore Screamer Crate

Teardrop Chroma Pendant
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs

[2/18/23: Overcharged silverbeast dropped at 19 encounters]
[2/19/23: Overcharged silverbeast dropped at 20 encounters]
axhRqoK.png
Transfered my tracker over to here since it was starting to get stupidly long buried in the personal quest megathread. Kicking off the day with the overcharged silverbeast dropping! [i]Why do I have a feeling that the goldenbeast is gonna take forever to get...[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iCL3x8f.jpg[/img]
Transfered my tracker over to here since it was starting to get stupidly long buried in the personal quest megathread. Kicking off the day with the overcharged silverbeast dropping! Why do I have a feeling that the goldenbeast is gonna take forever to get...

iCL3x8f.jpg
axhRqoK.png
What. [img]https://i.imgur.com/myvAGzm.jpg[/img]
What.

myvAGzm.jpg
axhRqoK.png
Heyyyyy guess who's back after a nearly year-long accidental hiatus! All jokes aside, I still want that monkey. I'm gonna be switching over to the Crystal Pools for the turtle bosses bc I still need both of those, and I'd really like to (very slowly) level some dragons while I'm at it
Heyyyyy guess who's back after a nearly year-long accidental hiatus! All jokes aside, I still want that monkey. I'm gonna be switching over to the Crystal Pools for the turtle bosses bc I still need both of those, and I'd really like to (very slowly) level some dragons while I'm at it
axhRqoK.png
[center][font=papyrus][size=6][b]Turtle Time[/b][/size][/font] [item=crystalhide jester] [item=hawksbill goliath] Dropped: 0 || 0 Encountered: [color=#005bb0]127[/color] || [color=#8700b0]125[/color] [columns] [center] [item=stonewatch prince] 4 [nextcol] [center] [item=windcarve fugitive] 6 [nextcol] [center] [item=apatite fisher] 8 [nextcol] [center] [item=rhodochrosite crane] 5 [nextcol] [center] [item=hippalectryon] 7 [nextcol] [center] [item=arctic hippalectryon] 6 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=amber gulper] 12 [nextcol] [center] [item=almandine sturgeon] 3 [nextcol] [center] [item=chalcedony snipper] 9 [nextcol] [center] [item=moonbeam crayfish] 6 [nextcol] [center][item=sparkling stinger] 3 [nextcol] [center] [item=crystalplate stinger] 13 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=clearwater oracle] 7 [nextcol] [center] [item=maren warlock] 4 [nextcol] [center] [item=chocolate noggle] 5 [nextcol] [center] [item=strawberry noggle] 6 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=soft pink fillet] 4 [nextcol] [center] [item=soft pink leg silks] 4 [nextcol] [center] [item=soft pink silk veil] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=soft pink tail bangle] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=soft pink wing silks] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=soft pink arm silks] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=dented iron gauntlets] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=nebula starsilk circlet] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=tropical birdskull wingpiece] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=copper steampunk gloves] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=teardrop pearl ring] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=scroll of renaming] 6 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=primary gene: python] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=primary banescale gene: candycane] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=scene: crystal pools] 6 [nextcol] [center] [item=amber gulp crate] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=arctic hippalectryon crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=chalcedony snipper crate] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=clearwater oracle crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=ambergulper crate] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=brown birdskull legband] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=tertiary gene: flecks] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds tea tray] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds dried tea] 8 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=lovebirds tea cups] 10 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds spare tea] 7 [nextcol] [center] [item=crimson rogue bracers] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds towel] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=lovebirds apron] 7 [nextcol] [center] [item=primary veilspun gene: arc] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=tertiary aberration gene: skeletal] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: crystal pools] 2 [nextcol] [center] [item=accent: almandine sturgeon] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=maren warlock crate] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Stonewatch prince crate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=nebula starsilk cloak] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=pathfinder's treads] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=pretty pink tail bow] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=amber gulper crate] 1 [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=pretty pink neck bow] 1 [nextcol] [center] [item=Pathfinder’s tail twist] 1 [/columns] [i]
Turtle Time
Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath
Dropped:
0 || 0
Encountered:
127 || 125
Stonewatch Prince
Windcarve Fugitive
Apatite Fisher
Rhodochrosite Crane
Hippalectryon
Arctic Hippalectryon
Amber Gulper
Almandine Sturgeon
Chalcedony Snipper
Moonbeam Crayfish
Sparkling Stinger
Crystalplate Stinger
Clearwater Oracle
Maren Warlock
Chocolate Noggle
Strawberry Noggle
Soft Pink Fillet
Soft Pink Leg Silks
Soft Pink Silk Veil
Soft Pink Tail Bangle
Soft Pink Wing Silks
Soft Pink Arm Silks
Dented Iron Gauntlets
Nebula Starsilk Circlet
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
Copper Steampunk Gloves
Teardrop Pearl Ring
Scroll of Renaming
Primary Gene: Python
Primary Banescale Gene: Candycane
Scene: Crystal Pools
Amber Gulp Crate
Arctic Hippalectryon Crate
Chalcedony Snipper Crate
Clearwater Oracle Crate
AmberGulper Crate
Brown Birdskull Legband
Tertiary Gene: Flecks
Lovebirds Tea Tray
Lovebirds Dried Tea
Lovebirds Tea Cups
Lovebirds Spare Tea
Crimson Rogue Bracers
Lovebirds Towel
Lovebirds Apron
Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc
Tertiary Aberration Gene: Skeletal
Vista: Crystal Pools
Accent: Almandine Sturgeon
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
Maren Warlock Crate
Stonewatch Prince Crate
Nebula Starsilk Cloak
Pathfinder's Treads
Pretty Pink Tail Bow
Eliminate
Amber Gulper Crate
Pretty Pink Neck Bow

axhRqoK.png
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/699622366318608385/JXPkFOtZ_400x400.png[/img] GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 19
JXPkFOtZ_400x400.png
GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 19
axhRqoK.png