Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 250+ free apparel! [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Hello! Thank you for doing this! If you don't mind, may I please have the wise bonecarver set? I have a dragon I'd like to dress with this set.
Hello! Thank you for doing this! If you don't mind, may I please have the wise bonecarver set? I have a dragon I'd like to dress with this set.
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
Hello! Thank you for doing this, may I have the following? ^^

Lucky Sage Sleeves
Wild Leather Boots
Koi's Breastplate
Glowing Green Clawtips
Mossy Maze Colony
Snowcoil Ice Pick
Ferocious Claws
Hello! Thank you for doing this, may I have the following? ^^

Lucky Sage Sleeves
Wild Leather Boots
Koi's Breastplate
Glowing Green Clawtips
Mossy Maze Colony
Snowcoil Ice Pick
Ferocious Claws
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
May i please have both arctic goggles, ferocious claws, the ice pick, and wild leather boots? <3333333

Edit: I see someone above has asked for the same thing! If they're no longer available, could I get some surprise items instead? Any items! :D
May i please have both arctic goggles, ferocious claws, the ice pick, and wild leather boots? <3333333

Edit: I see someone above has asked for the same thing! If they're no longer available, could I get some surprise items instead? Any items! :D
MreCscM.png
would love [item=enchanted owl necklace][item=enchanted cat necklace][item=candle cascade][item=creeping mandible helmet][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=mossy maze colony] And if any of these are claimed, I would love some surprise items as well. Thanks!
would love Enchanted Owl Necklace Enchanted Cat Necklace Candle Cascade Creeping Mandible Helmet Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Mossy Maze Colony And if any of these are claimed, I would love some surprise items as well. Thanks!
ubMBuAk.png
Thank you so much for doing this!
May i have the leather aviator gloves please ^^
Thank you so much for doing this!
May i have the leather aviator gloves please ^^
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
hello, may I have an enchanted stag necklace, enchanted owl necklace, enchanted wolf necklace, and a candle cascade? thank you very much!
hello, may I have an enchanted stag necklace, enchanted owl necklace, enchanted wolf necklace, and a candle cascade? thank you very much!
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
If sny of the following is available, that'd be amazing

Lucky Sage Sleeves , Battlescale Helmet , Glowing Green Clawtips , Ferocious Claws
If sny of the following is available, that'd be amazing

Lucky Sage Sleeves , Battlescale Helmet , Glowing Green Clawtips , Ferocious Claws
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
May I please have one Shadowscale Wing Guard?
May I please have one Shadowscale Wing Guard?
CE9WWvL.png
@/FizzyLifting ofc, sent!
@/StarryComet sent to you!
@/Tsaritsa all yours :)
@/Regxlia sent!
@/mgcltwo enjoy your apparel and the mystery items :D
@/Himmeldust no cat necklace, mossy maze colony or ghost flame tail ribbon, so i've sent some randoms to you in their places!

will do next batch in a moment!

@CrownDeceiver sent!
@AtticaIonia lucky sage sleeves, ferocious claws, and glowing green clawtips are gone so i've sent a couple random items to you along with the battlescale helmet!
@Crycket sent!
@/FizzyLifting ofc, sent!
@/StarryComet sent to you!
@/Tsaritsa all yours :)
@/Regxlia sent!
@/mgcltwo enjoy your apparel and the mystery items :D
@/Himmeldust no cat necklace, mossy maze colony or ghost flame tail ribbon, so i've sent some randoms to you in their places!

will do next batch in a moment!

@CrownDeceiver sent!
@AtticaIonia lucky sage sleeves, ferocious claws, and glowing green clawtips are gone so i've sent a couple random items to you along with the battlescale helmet!
@Crycket sent!
0WvGNov.png Q7UiGES.png

UduJEkc.png
hihi is the ghost flame candles and pretty aqua tail bow available? can i grab them please, thank you!
hihi is the ghost flame candles and pretty aqua tail bow available? can i grab them please, thank you!
IMG-0313.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11