Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lucky Coliseum drop!
im eternally grateful for my friend who told me coliseum is the best money-maker ;-; I just got this boss drop, and checked the auction house price is its around 600 gems?! Im screaming i did NOT expect that :'0 I'm debating if I should sell it or keep. I was hoping to buy some fancy accents for my dragons, but maybe it's a good idea letting my bestiary grow? Please feel free to share some coliseum drops you're happy of! :D (it's okay if you don't have screenshots) [img]https://i.imgur.com/dPXggP0.png[/img]
im eternally grateful for my friend who told me coliseum is the best money-maker ;-; I just got this boss drop, and checked the auction house price is its around 600 gems?! Im screaming i did NOT expect that :'0

I'm debating if I should sell it or keep. I was hoping to buy some fancy accents for my dragons, but maybe it's a good idea letting my bestiary grow?

Please feel free to share some coliseum drops you're happy of! :D (it's okay if you don't have screenshots)

dPXggP0.png

YES! Still grinding for one of those myself (I don't gind there that much lol probably why I don't have one), I'd probably keep it...but I like to keep one of each familiar I can get my paws on.
Coli is a great moneymaker for those who have the patience time!

YES! Still grinding for one of those myself (I don't gind there that much lol probably why I don't have one), I'd probably keep it...but I like to keep one of each familiar I can get my paws on.
Coli is a great moneymaker for those who have the patience time!

Oooo congrats!

And thank you for the information on the current price xD I remembered I had a spare of the other boss familiar (the reddish one) and so just tossed it on the AH :3

If it sells I can complete my current project dragon! :3c
Oooo congrats!

And thank you for the information on the current price xD I remembered I had a spare of the other boss familiar (the reddish one) and so just tossed it on the AH :3

If it sells I can complete my current project dragon! :3c
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
congrats!!! I got one a few months back when that venue first dropped.....I sold it as soon as I got it and I wish I waited because. Wow 600??

maybe wait till you awakened the familiar and Then sell? but that depends how quick you want the funds for pretty accents,,,
congrats!!! I got one a few months back when that venue first dropped.....I sold it as soon as I got it and I wish I waited because. Wow 600??

maybe wait till you awakened the familiar and Then sell? but that depends how quick you want the funds for pretty accents,,,
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-02-26 08:20:26" ] congrats!!! I got one a few months back when that venue first dropped.....I sold it as soon as I got it and I wish I waited because. Wow 600?? maybe wait till you awakened the familiar and Then sell? but that depends how quick you want the funds for pretty accents,,, [/quote] Same hat! You'da thunk it'd've been pricier back then, huh?
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-02-26 08:20:26:

Same hat! You'da thunk it'd've been pricier back then, huh?
Lucky! I got sick of grinding for those moth boss familiars and I ended up just buying them, lol. Boss familiars can sell for quite a lot, so I'd honestly consider selling it if you don't have a goal to get every familiar (a difficult quest, from experience)
Lucky! I got sick of grinding for those moth boss familiars and I ended up just buying them, lol. Boss familiars can sell for quite a lot, so I'd honestly consider selling it if you don't have a goal to get every familiar (a difficult quest, from experience)
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
I got a Frost Delver from battling in the coli. They're REALLY pricey. Got really lucky as that was the first Frost Delver I successfully took down. I will never get over this.
I got a Frost Delver from battling in the coli. They're REALLY pricey. Got really lucky as that was the first Frost Delver I successfully took down. I will never get over this.
whgj.png