Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Born Dec 29 2022 paying 500-1000g
Hello! I am looking for a dragon specifically born on [b]December 29 of 2022[/b], other requirements that i am looking for is that the [b]dragon must be light, female and G1[/b]. If you have a dragon with these characteristics please feel free to post here or PM, and depending of the colors i will be [u]paying 500g to 1000g maybe more[/u] if the dragon is xxy, xxx etc. I am not looking for something super specific so any dragon with any color combo is good :) Thanks for reading, have a fantastic day [emoji=firework size=1]
Hello! I am looking for a dragon specifically born on December 29 of 2022, other requirements that i am looking for is that the dragon must be light, female and G1.

If you have a dragon with these characteristics please feel free to post here or PM, and depending of the colors i will be paying 500g to 1000g maybe more if the dragon is xxy, xxx etc. I am not looking for something super specific so any dragon with any color combo is good :)

Thanks for reading, have a fantastic day
DizcD8I.png
Best of luck! I have 2 but neither are light eyes, though one is a double. If I find one, I'll share!
Best of luck! I have 2 but neither are light eyes, though one is a double. If I find one, I'll share!
@kyoi Hey there! I've got this boy here that fits the description! ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83153553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831536/83153553_350.png[/img][/url] - Born Dec 29th 2022, male light G1, and the colors are: Eldritch/Grey/Auburn
@kyoi

Hey there! I've got this boy here that fits the description! ^^

83153553_350.png

- Born Dec 29th 2022, male light G1, and the colors are: Eldritch/Grey/Auburn
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@NorthernLiights thank you the more help the better!

@ShinyHunter47 Thank you for sharing, but i forgot to mention that the dragon must be female. If you got a lady around there i would be more than happy to see her. Sorry for not mentioning it before.
@NorthernLiights thank you the more help the better!

@ShinyHunter47 Thank you for sharing, but i forgot to mention that the dragon must be female. If you got a lady around there i would be more than happy to see her. Sorry for not mentioning it before.
DizcD8I.png
up [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
up
DizcD8I.png