Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HEAL THE WORLD - F Dusthide Skin [new]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@almondandapple
Hi there! The general pinglist does include future reruns but so far, I do not have any plans for those and they will be very rare.

Apologies, but unfortunately, the original Gilded Tapestries (blue) is retiring* and will not be going for a third run.
*It can still be purchased for 850g + cost of a skin blueprint,
if you are interested in buying in the future.
@almondandapple
Hi there! The general pinglist does include future reruns but so far, I do not have any plans for those and they will be very rare.

Apologies, but unfortunately, the original Gilded Tapestries (blue) is retiring* and will not be going for a third run.
*It can still be purchased for 850g + cost of a skin blueprint,
if you are interested in buying in the future.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[emoji=firework size=1]
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@pinglist-20819 ---------- Midnight Mobile didn't win the TC contest, so now it's up for pre-order! [center][size=4][b]Midnight Mobile - TC REJECT[/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/57EPQyj.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]DESCRIPTION:[/B] [i]"A walking mobile. These dragons twirl around and dance, to distract stubborn hatchlings refusing to go to bed. The spinning crescent moons and the beads mesmerize the little ones, eventually making them fall asleep."[/i] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/a42e38b7]>>PREVIEW HERE<<[/url] [emoji=gem size=1][b] PRICE: 850G[/b] [item=skin blueprint] [B]STATUS:[/B] Pre-orders OPEN. Retires after little interest.[/columns]
@Sinnabelle Skins
Midnight Mobile didn't win the TC contest, so now it's up for pre-order!

Midnight Mobile - TC REJECT
57EPQyj.png DESCRIPTION:
"A walking mobile. These dragons twirl around and dance, to distract stubborn hatchlings refusing to go to bed. The spinning crescent moons and the beads mesmerize the little ones, eventually making them fall asleep."

>>PREVIEW HERE<<
PRICE: 850G

Skin Blueprint
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Midnight Mobile is so pretty I would love love love if you could put me down for a copy
Midnight Mobile is so pretty I would love love love if you could put me down for a copy
aqqt7yI.pngNjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
Could I please get a slot? This design is so pretty!
Could I please get a slot? This design is so pretty!
Kuro49-Banner1.png
Could I get a slot for Midnight Mobile? I was so sad it didn't win, it's gorgeous!
Could I get a slot for Midnight Mobile? I was so sad it didn't win, it's gorgeous!
Can I get a copy for midnight mobile please?
Can I get a copy for midnight mobile please?
EpW4wdT.png
@greenishechoes
@Kuro49
@simplyNefarious
@TheDawnEffect
You've all been added, thank you! <333
@greenishechoes
@Kuro49
@simplyNefarious
@TheDawnEffect
You've all been added, thank you! <333
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Midnight Mobile is absolutely gorgeous, I’m so surprised it didn’t win! Could I get a slot please?
Midnight Mobile is absolutely gorgeous, I’m so surprised it didn’t win! Could I get a slot please?
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@InfinitiFlight
Got ya down, thank you so much! ;v;
@InfinitiFlight
Got ya down, thank you so much! ;v;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28