Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Festival FoddArt
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@rubin Received, thanks!
@rubin Received, thanks!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@kittehmei vixyish is helping me to exalt ! And I'm okay with payment over time :) sorry for the late reply!
@kittehmei vixyish is helping me to exalt ! And I'm okay with payment over time :) sorry for the late reply!
@ashymoneyknees

Thank you for getting back to me! No worries <3
I won't have time to gather and train the fodder in time to pay you before the end of your flight's push, but I'll definitely be back if you are a foddartist again ^^

Do you have a normal art shop as well?
@ashymoneyknees

Thank you for getting back to me! No worries <3
I won't have time to gather and train the fodder in time to pay you before the end of your flight's push, but I'll definitely be back if you are a foddartist again ^^

Do you have a normal art shop as well?
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
@Fujiko18 Hey, just wanted to check that their expression is correct before finishing the drawing! [img]https://imgur.com/wp7MeK6.png[/img]
@Fujiko18

Hey, just wanted to check that their expression is correct before finishing the drawing!

wp7MeK6.png
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
@Skyllish

Looks good! And really cute already!
@Skyllish

Looks good! And really cute already!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@seradis
Hi yes sorry I was busy and forgot to come back and respond xD

That's so cute, I love it so much, thank you!! :D :D :D
@seradis
Hi yes sorry I was busy and forgot to come back and respond xD

That's so cute, I love it so much, thank you!! :D :D :D
@Fujiko18
So sorry for the late reply, I don't think I got that ping! And please, no need for extra payment - feel free to use the snippet however you'd like!

No need to concern yourself when ordering hehe, and I don't think foddart is on anymore but I'll definitely ping if I do open stall again!!
@Fujiko18
So sorry for the late reply, I don't think I got that ping! And please, no need for extra payment - feel free to use the snippet however you'd like!

No need to concern yourself when ordering hehe, and I don't think foddart is on anymore but I'll definitely ping if I do open stall again!!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@Elwine

I don't know if I'll be able to capture the exact order you'd like if you'd want me to write a whole plot and each dragon from scratch, so I may find it very difficult if you don't have any ideas on hand ToT - I'd be totally open to writing if you do have a few references (e.g. stories you'd want something similar to, or character inspirations for the dergs)!

I'd be happy to take things to PM if you do find that okay since foddart's duration is over, and we might be able to figure something out!
@Elwine

I don't know if I'll be able to capture the exact order you'd like if you'd want me to write a whole plot and each dragon from scratch, so I may find it very difficult if you don't have any ideas on hand ToT - I'd be totally open to writing if you do have a few references (e.g. stories you'd want something similar to, or character inspirations for the dergs)!

I'd be happy to take things to PM if you do find that okay since foddart's duration is over, and we might be able to figure something out!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@RunTooLong

Oh nooo, I'm so sorry to hear that!! If you do still want one, I'll be sure to notify you once my stall opens up again! My apologies for the delay :'D

For Lucia, since she already has a bio - is there anything specific you'd like me to go over? I'm definitely okay with DMs!!

That feeling is too relatable haha, I need to write for so many of my dergs but head empty

Before I start on writing Jiro's and Nova's, I'd love to clarify a few things:
  • By "knock him across the head and almost break his horns", you mean Lucia's physically fought him, right? If she's the perfect obedient dragon, did fighting another clan member bring her trouble?
  • Is he the same dragon as Jirou? Are they two completely different beings, personalities, or is it just an alt outfit?

Also, for Nova's - are you thinking something similar to her narrating her own story? If yes, how would she introduce herself (and are there parts she would try to leave out)?

Apologies for so many questions about these three before actually writing - I'm afraid to get anything wrong ^^;!

Here's what I've got for the Mom's bio so far - let me know if you want anything changed, edited, or added! I've left his origins vaguer and mentioned social interaction with other dragons, but if he's more of an introvert I'll change that! And, let me know if you'd like me to cover parts about his study in magic and/or relations with his mentors!
Quote:
Rumored to have fallen out of a portal from another universe, Mom has always struggled to verbally communicate with other dragons - though, given his politeness, his companions don't seem to mind when he slips up or slows conversations down. Most bilingual or multilingual dragons seem to share his sentiment, however, and the coatls he speaks to claim he only has a slight accent.

Many a dragon asked Mom which language he spoke as a mothertongue, but none seemed to understand a thing when he spoke its name; to them, it was as foreign as the spells and incantations scrawled across his hastily-written magic notes. Whether or not Mom was a studious pupil remains unknown, but he definitely had no time for breathers when he was writing all that down...
@RunTooLong

Oh nooo, I'm so sorry to hear that!! If you do still want one, I'll be sure to notify you once my stall opens up again! My apologies for the delay :'D

For Lucia, since she already has a bio - is there anything specific you'd like me to go over? I'm definitely okay with DMs!!

That feeling is too relatable haha, I need to write for so many of my dergs but head empty

Before I start on writing Jiro's and Nova's, I'd love to clarify a few things:
  • By "knock him across the head and almost break his horns", you mean Lucia's physically fought him, right? If she's the perfect obedient dragon, did fighting another clan member bring her trouble?
  • Is he the same dragon as Jirou? Are they two completely different beings, personalities, or is it just an alt outfit?

Also, for Nova's - are you thinking something similar to her narrating her own story? If yes, how would she introduce herself (and are there parts she would try to leave out)?

Apologies for so many questions about these three before actually writing - I'm afraid to get anything wrong ^^;!

Here's what I've got for the Mom's bio so far - let me know if you want anything changed, edited, or added! I've left his origins vaguer and mentioned social interaction with other dragons, but if he's more of an introvert I'll change that! And, let me know if you'd like me to cover parts about his study in magic and/or relations with his mentors!
Quote:
Rumored to have fallen out of a portal from another universe, Mom has always struggled to verbally communicate with other dragons - though, given his politeness, his companions don't seem to mind when he slips up or slows conversations down. Most bilingual or multilingual dragons seem to share his sentiment, however, and the coatls he speaks to claim he only has a slight accent.

Many a dragon asked Mom which language he spoke as a mothertongue, but none seemed to understand a thing when he spoke its name; to them, it was as foreign as the spells and incantations scrawled across his hastily-written magic notes. Whether or not Mom was a studious pupil remains unknown, but he definitely had no time for breathers when he was writing all that down...

@mawile94 Sure that would be awesome! Forgive me if anything gets confusing. Jiro and Lucia, and her adoptive parents sort of, are based on some human shaped ocs I created a few years ago and their general story keeps morphing on me. Lol I cannot remember off hand if I mentioned anything in Limbo's bio about the more combat based training his little sect of the pantheon has, but the trainees do spar against each other as part of it. As long as no one gets killed it's all good during training sessions more or less because it is seen as preparation for the worst. With their human version story Jiro and Lucia were often put in the sparring ring with each other to test their abilities against each other, and as they both got better and stronger over time they came to mutually respect each other more. Seeing the size difference between an Imperial and skydancer now makes that a bit amusing to think of the visuals when she started being able to knock him on his backside. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] The two of them initially did not get along and argued a lot when they met at the equivalent of pre teenagers in age, neither able to understand the other's emotions and views of the world at first. As they grew, matured and learned to listen and understand and empathize with each other's pasts they came to respect each other as well... both were emotionally hurting and handling it in different ways: Jiro through anger and lashing out at others and the world, Lucia by seeking approval from her adoptive parents and wanting to do anything to make them proud of her.... together he learned other ways of handling his emotions and he taught her to seek validation from herself instead of others and that always being the good perpetually obedient puppet to her family wasn't going to give her the happiness she wanted. Jiro and Jirou are the same dragon, though can be viewed as either different timelines or different points on the same timeline for him. Jirou is closer to a one-headed emperor than a regular imp and that is because of "blursedness": Limbo kinda cursed him and Proserpina kinda "blessed" him and those two states don't mingle the best at times. :'D Limbo was not happy about Lucia becoming more rebellious and independent due to Jiro's influence though Proserpina oddly approved; I'm currently blaming that on Limbo's secondary deity trait being "god of order" and Proserpina is gaining the secondary deity trait of "goddess of chaos (and surprise adoptions)". I am not exactly sure how Jirou interacts with the world or others at this moment, like whether or not the old rage from his younger years has consumed him and made him twisted and further aggressive than before. Perhaps the worst version of himself that he could become. The first clutch from him will hatch on the 29th of February flight rising time.... I don't know yet if there will be another but right now I am anticipating that these hatchlings will have it rougher than the brothers and sister born before them. I kept one of Nova's nest mates along with her, but he is currently "Unnamed" as of the moment of writing this. I feel like Nova would boast a bit about the things she can do like "I'm so fast I can out maneuver X beast clan species!" but at the same time be soft and quiet if she mentions her brothers who hatched from the same clutch of eggs as her, especially the younger brothers who had more obvious curse effects than her who were sent to serve deities she doesn't know. ... what happens if she does try having her own hatchlings is definitely something she may not want to talk about. She may call Limbo and Proserpina her crazy grandparents maybe... or just refer to them as crazy deities who decided punishing hatchlings for parental actions was a good idea. I love it. Mom is definitely a diligent student and throws himself into his work and studies.
@mawile94
Sure that would be awesome!

Forgive me if anything gets confusing. Jiro and Lucia, and her adoptive parents sort of, are based on some human shaped ocs I created a few years ago and their general story keeps morphing on me. Lol
I cannot remember off hand if I mentioned anything in Limbo's bio about the more combat based training his little sect of the pantheon has, but the trainees do spar against each other as part of it. As long as no one gets killed it's all good during training sessions more or less because it is seen as preparation for the worst. With their human version story Jiro and Lucia were often put in the sparring ring with each other to test their abilities against each other, and as they both got better and stronger over time they came to mutually respect each other more. Seeing the size difference between an Imperial and skydancer now makes that a bit amusing to think of the visuals when she started being able to knock him on his backside.

The two of them initially did not get along and argued a lot when they met at the equivalent of pre teenagers in age, neither able to understand the other's emotions and views of the world at first. As they grew, matured and learned to listen and understand and empathize with each other's pasts they came to respect each other as well... both were emotionally hurting and handling it in different ways: Jiro through anger and lashing out at others and the world, Lucia by seeking approval from her adoptive parents and wanting to do anything to make them proud of her.... together he learned other ways of handling his emotions and he taught her to seek validation from herself instead of others and that always being the good perpetually obedient puppet to her family wasn't going to give her the happiness she wanted.

Jiro and Jirou are the same dragon, though can be viewed as either different timelines or different points on the same timeline for him. Jirou is closer to a one-headed emperor than a regular imp and that is because of "blursedness": Limbo kinda cursed him and Proserpina kinda "blessed" him and those two states don't mingle the best at times. :'D Limbo was not happy about Lucia becoming more rebellious and independent due to Jiro's influence though Proserpina oddly approved; I'm currently blaming that on Limbo's secondary deity trait being "god of order" and Proserpina is gaining the secondary deity trait of "goddess of chaos (and surprise adoptions)". I am not exactly sure how Jirou interacts with the world or others at this moment, like whether or not the old rage from his younger years has consumed him and made him twisted and further aggressive than before. Perhaps the worst version of himself that he could become. The first clutch from him will hatch on the 29th of February flight rising time.... I don't know yet if there will be another but right now I am anticipating that these hatchlings will have it rougher than the brothers and sister born before them.

I kept one of Nova's nest mates along with her, but he is currently "Unnamed" as of the moment of writing this. I feel like Nova would boast a bit about the things she can do like "I'm so fast I can out maneuver X beast clan species!" but at the same time be soft and quiet if she mentions her brothers who hatched from the same clutch of eggs as her, especially the younger brothers who had more obvious curse effects than her who were sent to serve deities she doesn't know. ... what happens if she does try having her own hatchlings is definitely something she may not want to talk about. She may call Limbo and Proserpina her crazy grandparents maybe... or just refer to them as crazy deities who decided punishing hatchlings for parental actions was a good idea.

I love it. Mom is definitely a diligent student and throws himself into his work and studies.

IGpuhf0.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21