Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BUSY] confetti art shop • headshots !
1 2 3 4
[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
this turned out great, i love the colors, thank you so much!! <3
this turned out great, i love the colors, thank you so much!! <3
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
Character REF: here!
Payment type: gems
Extra notes: please note the details listed on his profile. other than that, i'll leave it to you!
Character REF: here!
Payment type: gems
Extra notes: please note the details listed on his profile. other than that, i'll leave it to you!
signature2.png
@SisComKnight added! please send the payment ^^
@SisComKnight added! please send the payment ^^
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
@Munchkins here's yours :D lmk if there's anything to change [img]https://i.ibb.co/q1MRCS7/Ling.png[/img]
@Munchkins here's yours :D lmk if there's anything to change
Ling.png
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
Oh my goodness, she’s so cute!

If you could make her left eye, the gold one, no pupils or anything, it’s just blank that would be great! And also, in the WIP she had her glasses on, unless I misread it, if that could be added too that would be wonderful too!

If you could make her left eye, the gold one, no pupils or anything, it’s just blank that would be great! And also, in the WIP she had her glasses on, unless I misread it, if that could be added too that would be wonderful too!

NfdwCv9.png
[quote name="Munchkins" date="2024-02-24 01:51:18" ] Oh my goodness, she’s so cute! If you could make her left eye, the gold one, no pupils or anything, it’s just blank that would be great! And also, in the WIP she had her glasses on, unless I misread it, if that could be added too that would be wonderful too! [/quote] oh my god i forgot to put the glasses back in HDJFHKSDFJ hold on ill edit it in a bit! ill fix it sdjfhsjkdf
Munchkins wrote on 2024-02-24 01:51:18:

oh my god i forgot to put the glasses back in HDJFHKSDFJ hold on ill edit it in a bit! ill fix it sdjfhsjkdf
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
1 2 3 4