Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gilded Crown Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42
Bump 6
Last one lol
Bump 6
Last one lol
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][size=7][font=book antiqua]FINAL DAY[/font] [/size][/size][/center] [size=5][size=5][font=book antiqua]RAFFLE ENDS TONIGHT @ 23:59FRT[/font] [/size][/size] [size=4]I will not count any tickets for the main or bump raffle after this time. I've got a ton to do today, so I won't be online to log any tickets or answer any questions I'm afraid ;;; I'll update ticket counts tomorrow before the stream and get back to any last-minute questions/refunds if anyone has any! All of this will be before I start pulling names.[/size] [size=5][size=5][font=book antiqua]STREAMING[/font] [/size][/size] [size=4] I will be streaming on [b][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9zAUh_qEWDg2izIkIyGGw]YouTube[/url][/b]. The actual drawings will be at 11:30FRT (2:30pm EST) but I'll hop on around an hour before to set up and make sure things are working properly. I will also be joined by a friend for the stream simply because I want her there with me <3[/size] [size=5][size=5][font=book antiqua]Can't watch? No problem![/font] [/size][/size] [size=4]For those who can't or don't want to watch the stream, [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZF6euPBgyP38sWD4nM7Z58TxVqbfvLa4yNoSgwzvhyI/edit#gid=894187210]you can view the names picked and listed here![/url][/b] Each name will be pulled starting from the top to the bottom. So it will go as follows: Bump Prize (Nature Sprite) > Ice Sprite > Earth Sprite > Eggs > XYZ G1 > XXY G1 > Gilded Crown.[/size] [size=5][size=5][font=book antiqua]THANK [u]YOU[/u][/font] [/size][/size] [size=4]Thank you all for tolerating this roller coaster! I was a mess due to irl news with my family when I decided to end the raffle. I'm still anxious about things going on, but spending more time with my family has made it more bearable. Some friends have stepped up to offer their help in taking over some of my other FR community projects as well while I take a brief hiatus. I can't thank them enough for helping me <3 Thank you for all your support and offers of help! I know we're all just strangers on here, but even still, it's nice to read someone wish you well. I appreciate all of it. <3[/size] [center]@pinglist-18773 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [/center]
earthmid.png

FINAL DAY

RAFFLE ENDS TONIGHT @ 23:59FRT
I will not count any tickets for the main or bump raffle after this time. I've got a ton to do today, so I won't be online to log any tickets or answer any questions I'm afraid ;;;

I'll update ticket counts tomorrow before the stream and get back to any last-minute questions/refunds if anyone has any! All of this will be before I start pulling names.

STREAMING
I will be streaming on YouTube. The actual drawings will be at 11:30FRT (2:30pm EST) but I'll hop on around an hour before to set up and make sure things are working properly. I will also be joined by a friend for the stream simply because I want her there with me <3

Can't watch? No problem!
For those who can't or don't want to watch the stream, you can view the names picked and listed here! Each name will be pulled starting from the top to the bottom. So it will go as follows: Bump Prize (Nature Sprite) > Ice Sprite > Earth Sprite > Eggs > XYZ G1 > XXY G1 > Gilded Crown.

THANK YOU
Thank you all for tolerating this roller coaster! I was a mess due to irl news with my family when I decided to end the raffle. I'm still anxious about things going on, but spending more time with my family has made it more bearable. Some friends have stepped up to offer their help in taking over some of my other FR community projects as well while I take a brief hiatus. I can't thank them enough for helping me <3

Thank you for all your support and offers of help! I know we're all just strangers on here, but even still, it's nice to read someone wish you well. I appreciate all of it. <3
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Bump 3 (Last one)
Bump 3 (Last one)
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
<3

and good luck, everyone <3
<3

and good luck, everyone <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'm glad you've gotten to spend more time with your family lately!! And that it's helped a little!! ;w; I hope your hiatus will help when you're able to take it too!! and thank you again for hosting this!!

And good luck to everyone!!!
I'm glad you've gotten to spend more time with your family lately!! And that it's helped a little!! ;w; I hope your hiatus will help when you're able to take it too!! and thank you again for hosting this!!

And good luck to everyone!!!
bump 9 while i'm at it!
bump 9 while i'm at it!
Bump! good luck everyone, and don't worry about it being a "roller coaster" Real life happens, it's out of our control, and it's certainly more important than a pixel dragon game raffle. Glad to here you have friends pitching in though, thats very nice of them!
Bump! good luck everyone, and don't worry about it being a "roller coaster" Real life happens, it's out of our control, and it's certainly more important than a pixel dragon game raffle. Glad to here you have friends pitching in though, thats very nice of them!
xulc4O8.png
Thank you for the raffle! And I'm glad to hear you're okay, don't worry about the raffle, sometimes life gets busy.
Thank you for the raffle! And I'm glad to hear you're okay, don't worry about the raffle, sometimes life gets busy.
dFnwkLI.png ePOliyb.png o7ZCFYm.png
gTTW2gA.png qhK4FYS.png bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png
Let's get to some bumping! :)
Let's get to some bumping! :)
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
good luck everyone! and thank you Bool for giving us this opportunity! i hope you get some rest and family time on your hiatus <3
good luck everyone! and thank you Bool for giving us this opportunity! i hope you get some rest and family time on your hiatus <3
trans guy (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
gay (blue-green mlm/nblm flag)
asexual (asexual flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flaggay mlm/nblm flagasexual flag
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42