Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking for 3 level 16 dragons
1 2
i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but i'm looking for 3 level 16 dragons for an achievement. i forgot to create a battle team when my coli team was level 16, and now i don't have the energy to level some other three dragons. i need them only for the achievement, i will return them immediately. ping me, i'm not subscribed [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/1f/f9/tjnb8gvG_o.png[/img]
i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but i'm looking for 3 level 16 dragons for an achievement. i forgot to create a battle team when my coli team was level 16, and now i don't have the energy to level some other three dragons. i need them only for the achievement, i will return them immediately. ping me, i'm not subscribed

tjnb8gvG_o.png
OyhsYfL.png
still looking!
still looking!
OyhsYfL.png
bump
bump
OyhsYfL.png
bump
bump
OyhsYfL.png
bump
bump
OyhsYfL.png
@kyrylokot
I think it'll be faster if You ask at Plague forums, You should have some topics helping players get their achievements
@kyrylokot
I think it'll be faster if You ask at Plague forums, You should have some topics helping players get their achievements
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Sharanay i'm not sure i've seen such topics on the plague forums, but maybe you're right. i have to try, why not. thx!
@Sharanay i'm not sure i've seen such topics on the plague forums, but maybe you're right. i have to try, why not. thx!
OyhsYfL.png
searches on the plague forums are not progressing very well, so bump
searches on the plague forums are not progressing very well, so bump
OyhsYfL.png
bump
bump
OyhsYfL.png
@kyrylokot
I occasionally train dragons to level 25. I can pause at level 16 for three of them, send them your way, and see if you snag that achievement?
@kyrylokot
I occasionally train dragons to level 25. I can pause at level 16 for three of them, send them your way, and see if you snag that achievement?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2