Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for WL Items
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@redsand
Hi! Do you have any examples of mecha/robots?
@redsand
Hi! Do you have any examples of mecha/robots?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I commissioned @Redsand a little bit ago and received the full artwork that I am absolutely thrilled with.

I felt a bit bad to keep all my positive thoughts to dm's, so I wanted to add here that they're wonderfully friendly and communicative, informative of the whole art schedule, observant of references and every small detail, and very accepting of discussing the work and any small changes. And in the case of me, also happy to work with a large timezone difference haha >.>

I would absolutely commission them again and think anyone on the fence should do so as well ^.^ Thank you very much for the artwork!
I commissioned @Redsand a little bit ago and received the full artwork that I am absolutely thrilled with.

I felt a bit bad to keep all my positive thoughts to dm's, so I wanted to add here that they're wonderfully friendly and communicative, informative of the whole art schedule, observant of references and every small detail, and very accepting of discussing the work and any small changes. And in the case of me, also happy to work with a large timezone difference haha >.>

I would absolutely commission them again and think anyone on the fence should do so as well ^.^ Thank you very much for the artwork!
Axo/Gabe || He/Him
[quote name="PinkAxolotl" date="2023-12-28 07:00:14" ] I commissioned @Redsand a little bit ago and received the full artwork that I am absolutely thrilled with. I felt a bit bad to keep all my positive thoughts to dm's, so I wanted to add here that they're wonderfully friendly and communicative, informative of the whole art schedule, observant of references and every small detail, and very accepting of discussing the work and any small changes. And in the case of me, also happy to work with a large timezone difference haha >.> I would absolutely commission them again and think anyone on the fence should do so as well ^.^ Thank you very much for the artwork! [/quote] Aw what the heck that's so nice, thank you; you were a pleasure to draw for and can't wait to do so again. ^^
PinkAxolotl wrote on 2023-12-28 07:00:14:

Aw what the heck that's so nice, thank you; you were a pleasure to draw for and can't wait to do so again. ^^
tumblr_n9v5ess8iz1qiiforo4_500.png
hiyooo, i have [item=tengu] [item=black aviator boots] [item=dunerunner] [item=fennec mask] [item=primary gene: clown] from your list! would i be alright to get a sketch of my boy [url=https://toyhou.se/20341059.vachir-hotgo]Vachir[/url]? <3
hiyooo, i have Tengu Black Aviator Boots Dunerunner Fennec Mask Primary Gene: Clown from your list! would i be alright to get a sketch of my boy Vachir? <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
AHH he looks fantastic,,, thankyou so much!!! <3
AHH he looks fantastic,,, thankyou so much!!! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40