Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zivmissions [USD/mixed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
can't make any promises but... leaving a note to come back at some point perhaps. need to be more fiscally responsible but you have one of the most unique styles i've seen any artist on this site have.
can't make any promises but... leaving a note to come back at some point perhaps. need to be more fiscally responsible but you have one of the most unique styles i've seen any artist on this site have.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@bulrush oh my goodness thank you SO MUCH!! i am so very flattered :,,-)
@bulrush oh my goodness thank you SO MUCH!! i am so very flattered :,,-)
KAGE.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277983223580196865/1196193769649881168/kidstrans.png[/img] recent silly style ;-)
kidstrans.png
recent silly style ;-)
KAGE.png
updated the thread with a notice regarding something discord did. ill try to get the image used in the main post back up when i have the energy. [emoji=obelisk scared size=1]
updated the thread with a notice regarding something discord did. ill try to get the image used in the main post back up when i have the energy.
KAGE.png
@zivsguts Hey pssssttt- would you wanna do a character design? I have a bit of refs and stuff collected, gonna be a regal fluffy spider guy :) I'm not too happy with how I draw him so I wanted to see your take on designing him :)

Also Im just poking this on the thread to bump it cause more people should commision you :D
@zivsguts Hey pssssttt- would you wanna do a character design? I have a bit of refs and stuff collected, gonna be a regal fluffy spider guy :) I'm not too happy with how I draw him so I wanted to see your take on designing him :)

Also Im just poking this on the thread to bump it cause more people should commision you :D
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt id love to give it a try! been a while since i designed a buggy critter, i do kinda miss it haha! thank you for the bump as well [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1][emoji=gold star size=1]
@SweetToothArt id love to give it a try! been a while since i designed a buggy critter, i do kinda miss it haha! thank you for the bump as well
KAGE.png
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8