Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47
the last two days have been nothing but great updates. thanks FR team!
the last two days have been nothing but great updates. thanks FR team!
AUGH SO MANY GOOD GENES
WE ARE EATING WELL TONIGHT
AUGH SO MANY GOOD GENES
WE ARE EATING WELL TONIGHT
image20.jpg
Also hi, hello its me again, I want the modern [emoji=modern size=1] added to all my dergs please same as the ancients
Also hi, hello its me again, I want the modern added to all my dergs please same as the ancients
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Thank you for your continued improvements to this site and to the quality of life aspects of gameplay. It's so refreshing to see the degree to which the FR team prioritizes keeping the game fun and playable. The gene name changes which made searching easier were a huge improvement as well.

It's work like this which makes me comfortable putting my time and effort into playing FR, trusting not to suddenly have all my efforts negated by exploitative policies or interpersonal drama and trusting that the site will be around for many years to come.
Thank you for your continued improvements to this site and to the quality of life aspects of gameplay. It's so refreshing to see the degree to which the FR team prioritizes keeping the game fun and playable. The gene name changes which made searching easier were a huge improvement as well.

It's work like this which makes me comfortable putting my time and effort into playing FR, trusting not to suddenly have all my efforts negated by exploitative policies or interpersonal drama and trusting that the site will be around for many years to come.
Pronouns: ve/ver
Such a welcoming update, thank you.
Such a welcoming update, thank you.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Ooh! huge update, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ooh! huge update, thank you!
This is huge!! Thanks, staff! And that Jellyfish gene is amazing.
This is huge!! Thanks, staff! And that Jellyfish gene is amazing.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
thank you for the amazing update!! the genes are great and i love the marketplace update so much, its so much easier to navigate now :)
thank you for the amazing update!! the genes are great and i love the marketplace update so much, its so much easier to navigate now :)
hi
Woah! So many!!

I'm most excited for Varnish / Laquer, Medusa, Shark, and JELLYFISH
Woah! So many!!

I'm most excited for Varnish / Laquer, Medusa, Shark, and JELLYFISH
Ocularis-Hatchery-Banner-Small.png
Hatchery
Really solid set of updates today, thank you staff! Love all the new undertide genes! I do think it's really funny that they were the first ones to get blossom instead of, like, auraboas, but I think that's great. Love the new range of choices we have with them! It's definitely making this girl's ugly swamp tert a lot more workable: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93103435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=276&breed=21&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=263&winggene=264&wings=139&auth=a76169e86e1b144e5d44fb83838b5d585ab204eb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] I won her and her sister's egg in Roundsey this week so I want to keep her even though she's ugly, but I was planning on making them undertides to keep costs low. Now I can cheap out and have nice genes too, which is great!
Really solid set of updates today, thank you staff!

Love all the new undertide genes! I do think it's really funny that they were the first ones to get blossom instead of, like, auraboas, but I think that's great. Love the new range of choices we have with them! It's definitely making this girl's ugly swamp tert a lot more workable:
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=276&breed=21&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=263&winggene=264&wings=139&auth=a76169e86e1b144e5d44fb83838b5d585ab204eb&dummyext=prev.png
I won her and her sister's egg in Roundsey this week so I want to keep her even though she's ugly, but I was planning on making them undertides to keep costs low. Now I can cheap out and have nice genes too, which is great!
250.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47