Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
VARNLAC AND BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!
VARNLAC AND BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
there's the update
there's the update
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Thank y'all so much for your hard work. [emoji=sandsurge happy size=2]
Thank y'all so much for your hard work.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Thank you for the huge update! Undertides were in dire need of an expansion and this was a BIG one. Love it! Thank you for listening about the Auraboa issue too. Rly appreciate u guys!
Thank you for the huge update! Undertides were in dire need of an expansion and this was a BIG one. Love it! Thank you for listening about the Auraboa issue too. Rly appreciate u guys!
Yeeee
Yeeee
= • She | Her
° Fr +9
wishlist
° Art shop
Genshin Fandragons
____________alThkXE.gif
Flaunt/Flair AND Starmap/Constellation? I'm being treated [emoji=undertide love size=1] Jellyfish is so weird and alien-looking too, I can't wait to find a use for that!
Flaunt/Flair AND Starmap/Constellation? I'm being treated

Jellyfish is so weird and alien-looking too, I can't wait to find a use for that!
J3t0n4O.png
[quote name="Fawkesian" date="2024-02-22 11:42:21" ] i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios. [/quote] agreed, i literally just changed my signature to remove my age because i happened to read it. i feel like that post needs to be added to the front page to ensure everyone is on the same ground for whats expected
Fawkesian wrote on 2024-02-22 11:42:21:
i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios.
agreed, i literally just changed my signature to remove my age because i happened to read it. i feel like that post needs to be added to the front page to ensure everyone is on the same ground for whats expected
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Love that Jellyfish as a new exclusive undertide gene got kinda snuck in there, momentarily making me wonder if I'd somehow missed it on another breed
Love that Jellyfish as a new exclusive undertide gene got kinda snuck in there, momentarily making me wonder if I'd somehow missed it on another breed
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
i'm laughing at one single brand-new gene getting snuck in under "parallel genes". hi jellyfish welcome to the party
i'm laughing at one single brand-new gene getting snuck in under "parallel genes". hi jellyfish welcome to the party
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
hey, that's pretty neat
hey, that's pretty neat
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47