Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Exciting! <3
Exciting! <3
L1ClqxJ.png
JELLYFISH LOOKS SO GOOD
JELLYFISH LOOKS SO GOOD
am i mistaken or is jellyfish a completely new tert? [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
am i mistaken or is jellyfish a completely new tert?
forum_sig.png
Let's GO! The new genes are all so good, thank you!
Let's GO! The new genes are all so good, thank you!
ggOWrzg.gif
yYDboPB.gif
6SsN9R1.gif
Bj4z50F.gif
j7sfGwx.gif
Thanks for all your thoughtful and hard work!
Thanks for all your thoughtful and hard work!
I think that Tertiary Undertide Gene: Jellyfish is a completely new gene? Could it be moved to a new line in the announcement, as right now it's more than a little hidden...
I think that Tertiary Undertide Gene: Jellyfish is a completely new gene? Could it be moved to a new line in the announcement, as right now it's more than a little hidden...
JQQ3Fjt.png
the parchments also include some genes that are currently not shared by dragons f.e. Sailfsih, so I am hoping that these will come to other breeds soon
the parchments also include some genes that are currently not shared by dragons f.e. Sailfsih, so I am hoping that these will come to other breeds soon
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
YAY
YAY
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
every single thing that i have seen from the team both today and yesterday has been amazing. thank you, thank you, thank you! fantastic update on all ends!
every single thing that i have seen from the team both today and yesterday has been amazing. thank you, thank you, thank you! fantastic update on all ends!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I love jellyfish so much. they have dolphin melon

however me collapsed on my hands and knees for undertides getting exactly 0 of the genes I really wanted orz instead I will just have to pray for sailmar and mochrio to receive a nationalization a la cindblaze
I love jellyfish so much. they have dolphin melon

however me collapsed on my hands and knees for undertides getting exactly 0 of the genes I really wanted orz instead I will just have to pray for sailmar and mochrio to receive a nationalization a la cindblaze
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47