Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pop-Up Shop |HeadShots|G/T/USD| [OPEN]
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/OEFa3nR.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=5][color=f08686][b] Welcome to my Pop Up Art Shop![/b][/size][/color] [/center] [color=f08686][b][size=4]Info[/size][/b][/color] [LIST] [*]Offering headshots/bust shots from the shoulders or chest up [*]Currently accepting gems/treasure/usd (1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]=1000[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]You can use my art offsite, but please credit me! I'm Nika_Nee_Chan on ToyHouse, and NikaMakesArt everywhere else [*]Turn around time is 1-4 days/image. I will update you when I start yours [/LIST] [color=f08686][size=4][b]I will draw: [/b][/size][/color][LIST] [*]Pretty much anything [/LIST] [color=f08686][size=4][b]I won't draw: [/b][/size][/color] [LIST] [*]Gore/NSFW[/LIST] [color=f08686][size=4][b]Price:[/b][/size][/color] [LIST] [*]Flatsale - 2000g/kt [/LIST] Payment after approval, and before I send you the full-sized image[/columns]----- [b][center][size=5][color=f08686]Examples[/size][/color] [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v26tLys.png[/img] My style does vary a little, depending on how the muse takes, me, but it's in this sort of range. I can't do hyper realistic, and am not great at super-stylized. ----- [b][center][size=5][color=f08686]Recently Completed[/size][/color][/b] Nothing here yet! ----- [b][center][size=5][color=f08686]Form[/size][/color][/b] User Name: Reference/Description: Transparent Background: (Y/N) Additional Notes: If you're not comfortable posting your OC publicly, you can absolutely PM me! For ease of tracking, post here to let me know you're going to PM me. ----- [b][center][size=5][color=f08686]Slots[/size][/color][/b] Slot 1: [b]Zith - Working[/b] Slot 2: Zith Slot 3: Tempered Slot 4: OPEN Slot 5: OPEN
OEFa3nR.png
Welcome to my Pop Up Art Shop!
Info
  • Offering headshots/bust shots from the shoulders or chest up
  • Currently accepting gems/treasure/usd (1 icon_gems.png=1000icon_treasure.png)
  • You can use my art offsite, but please credit me! I'm Nika_Nee_Chan on ToyHouse, and NikaMakesArt everywhere else
  • Turn around time is 1-4 days/image. I will update you when I start yours
I will draw:
  • Pretty much anything
I won't draw:
  • Gore/NSFW
Price:
  • Flatsale - 2000g/kt
Payment after approval, and before I send you the full-sized image

Examples

v26tLys.png
My style does vary a little, depending on how the muse takes, me, but it's in this sort of range. I can't do hyper realistic, and am not great at super-stylized.

Recently Completed
Nothing here yet!

Form
User Name:
Reference/Description:
Transparent Background: (Y/N)
Additional Notes:

If you're not comfortable posting your OC publicly, you can absolutely PM me! For ease of tracking, post here to let me know you're going to PM me.

Slots
Slot 1: Zith - Working
Slot 2: Zith
Slot 3: Tempered
Slot 4: OPEN
Slot 5: OPEN
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
Reserving just in case
Reserving just in case
User Name: Tempered
Reference/Description: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3 & Reference 4
Transparent Background: Yes
Additional Notes: None - but please let me know if you have any questions, what the total is and when I can send payment! :D
User Name: Tempered
Reference/Description: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3 & Reference 4
Transparent Background: Yes
Additional Notes: None - but please let me know if you have any questions, what the total is and when I can send payment! :D
@Tempered I've added you to the list, and I'll message you again when I start your art. The total is 2000 gems/kt, or any combination there of.

You don't have to pay now. I'll send you a smaller version of the final image for your approval and, if you're happy with it, you can send me the payment before I send the full-sized image.

Thanks soo much for buying my art! <3
@Tempered I've added you to the list, and I'll message you again when I start your art. The total is 2000 gems/kt, or any combination there of.

You don't have to pay now. I'll send you a smaller version of the final image for your approval and, if you're happy with it, you can send me the payment before I send the full-sized image.

Thanks soo much for buying my art! <3
@Wildwings Hi there! I think your art looks really nice! Are you willing to draw non-OCs? Like, licensed characters?
@Wildwings Hi there! I think your art looks really nice! Are you willing to draw non-OCs? Like, licensed characters?
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif