Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leap Day Events?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@JackalopShepherd

I'm hatching 48 (and as many more as I can before then) eggs on leap day! I have a ping list for it, I'm hoping to hatch at least one cool dragon from them. I'll probably be selling most of the hatches

@JackalopShepherd

I'm hatching 48 (and as many more as I can before then) eggs on leap day! I have a ping list for it, I'm hoping to hatch at least one cool dragon from them. I'll probably be selling most of the hatches

OvgrUjj.png
I have 100 noc eggs left from NotN that I plan to hatch (+1 ice egg I found from scavenging, lol)

Odds are I'll get at least one keeper :'D
I have 100 noc eggs left from NotN that I plan to hatch (+1 ice egg I found from scavenging, lol)

Odds are I'll get at least one keeper :'D
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
probably just gonna. buy a g1 off the AH that day that's born on leap day. mostly because i dont wanna bother with hatching-
probably just gonna. buy a g1 off the AH that day that's born on leap day. mostly because i dont wanna bother with hatching-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
The date draws nearer… I now have 30 eggs! Also, I believe the day to start nests is the 24th
The date draws nearer… I now have 30 eggs! Also, I believe the day to start nests is the 24th
I'll be hatching at least one egg, maybe more. Though I don't know if it'll be a shadow egg or some noc eggs I've got stored up.
I'll be hatching at least one egg, maybe more. Though I don't know if it'll be a shadow egg or some noc eggs I've got stored up.
I burned through a dozen eggs on the 29th of January. Why? Because I can't read dates, that's why! \o/

So now I have 5 eggs to hatch on the actual Leap Day, assuming I don't forget about it.
I burned through a dozen eggs on the 29th of January. Why? Because I can't read dates, that's why! \o/

So now I have 5 eggs to hatch on the actual Leap Day, assuming I don't forget about it.
27eGmsl.png
Im planning on hatching just 1 egg! Then throwing them into my hibden to be forgotten until I remember and scry em.
Im planning on hatching just 1 egg! Then throwing them into my hibden to be forgotten until I remember and scry em.
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
I'd rather just shop the AH for G1s that I like- I have seven pairs hatching over twenty eggs on Leap Day!
I'd rather just shop the AH for G1s that I like- I have seven pairs hatching over twenty eggs on Leap Day!
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
i kind of blasted all of my remaining eggs for birthday hatches, so I'm mainly just gonna stalk the AH for g1s haha

and also keeping my eyes on the leap day g2 imp megathread! want to get my hands on a baby ^_^
i kind of blasted all of my remaining eggs for birthday hatches, so I'm mainly just gonna stalk the AH for g1s haha

and also keeping my eyes on the leap day g2 imp megathread! want to get my hands on a baby ^_^
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
im gonna hatch a couple noc eggs and then nests i currently have incubating! 11 babies total in the nests. gonna be fun
im gonna hatch a couple noc eggs and then nests i currently have incubating! 11 babies total in the nests. gonna be fun
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6