Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 RP (OPEN)
Hello hello! It's been quite a while since I have roleplayed, but I'd love to get back into the swing of things. Of course, please follow site rules during roleplay <3
I always prefer ocs in roleplay as it makes me feel more flexible with my character, rather than using an established character. I am still willing to roleplay fandoms, set in the same world! Completely original plots are welcome too, don't be afraid to tell me an idea if you have one!
Romance is allowed, but keep it PG 13! I prefer MxM but MxF is completely fine as well.
Genres vary, as I have done almost a little of everything by now, from fantasy to supernatural roleplays. I do try to reply with at LEAST two paragraphs a response, and I would like my partner to do the same!

Fandoms:
-Good Omens (Really looking for)
- Hazbin Hotel
-WOF
-WC
-The Arcana (game not show)
- Pokemon
-MHA
-Castle Swimmer
-Lumine
(There's probably more, so just ask!)
Hello hello! It's been quite a while since I have roleplayed, but I'd love to get back into the swing of things. Of course, please follow site rules during roleplay <3
I always prefer ocs in roleplay as it makes me feel more flexible with my character, rather than using an established character. I am still willing to roleplay fandoms, set in the same world! Completely original plots are welcome too, don't be afraid to tell me an idea if you have one!
Romance is allowed, but keep it PG 13! I prefer MxM but MxF is completely fine as well.
Genres vary, as I have done almost a little of everything by now, from fantasy to supernatural roleplays. I do try to reply with at LEAST two paragraphs a response, and I would like my partner to do the same!

Fandoms:
-Good Omens (Really looking for)
- Hazbin Hotel
-WOF
-WC
-The Arcana (game not show)
- Pokemon
-MHA
-Castle Swimmer
-Lumine
(There's probably more, so just ask!)
boop
boop
bap
bap
What's up, I think I might have roleplayed with you before? Don't remember as it's been a while. I'd be down for something oc x oc (sorry I'm not familiar with your fandoms lol) if you are.

Any genres/character types you're interested in?
What's up, I think I might have roleplayed with you before? Don't remember as it's been a while. I'd be down for something oc x oc (sorry I'm not familiar with your fandoms lol) if you are.

Any genres/character types you're interested in?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Hi!! If these are still open then would you be open to an RP based on the arcana?? :D
Hi!! If these are still open then would you be open to an RP based on the arcana?? :D