Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff Appreciation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you so much, devs! The response is well-thought out and seems like a good way to address things going forward, especially the distinction between how consistency checks are handled vs. gene errors so that there [i]can[/i] be consistency checks to help with things that really weren't intended to be that way but in a way such that they aren't as abrupt and demoralizing for the community. My one concern is the anti-crunch vs a specific deadline, but if it turns out to be an issue, let us know! I want to say a special thank you for being willing to listen and adapt to these things— I know the gene error threads and such were working out great for a little while before these things caught us off guard, and I really appreciated reading about things like the IriShim lineart issue and how so many Eldritch genes got bugged by accident, and I really like how the gene threads separate out things that people have noticed MIGHT be issues and explain when they're NOT issues because it makes me a lot more comfortable enjoying my fun accent-color exploration genes like Mochlus/Riopa, Shell/Web, etc. Thank you for all the work you put into this response and new methodology; I definitely feel much safer moving forward with gene projects now. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Thank you so much, devs! The response is well-thought out and seems like a good way to address things going forward, especially the distinction between how consistency checks are handled vs. gene errors so that there can be consistency checks to help with things that really weren't intended to be that way but in a way such that they aren't as abrupt and demoralizing for the community. My one concern is the anti-crunch vs a specific deadline, but if it turns out to be an issue, let us know!

I want to say a special thank you for being willing to listen and adapt to these things— I know the gene error threads and such were working out great for a little while before these things caught us off guard, and I really appreciated reading about things like the IriShim lineart issue and how so many Eldritch genes got bugged by accident, and I really like how the gene threads separate out things that people have noticed MIGHT be issues and explain when they're NOT issues because it makes me a lot more comfortable enjoying my fun accent-color exploration genes like Mochlus/Riopa, Shell/Web, etc.

Thank you for all the work you put into this response and new methodology; I definitely feel much safer moving forward with gene projects now.
Cheers to the devs! [emoji=firework size=1]
Cheers to the devs!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I'm very grateful for the staff of this game. They work hard and they listen to the userbase ^_^
I'm very grateful for the staff of this game. They work hard and they listen to the userbase ^_^
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
agreed! they genuinely care and are working to make things better for everyone.

ive been here almost 8 years, and while there have been small hiccups like this, I always get the sense that everyone that works on the site really puts a lot of thought and intention into its development.
agreed! they genuinely care and are working to make things better for everyone.

ive been here almost 8 years, and while there have been small hiccups like this, I always get the sense that everyone that works on the site really puts a lot of thought and intention into its development.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
i haven’t personally seen any hate but after some awful experiences on pet sites, it’s SO refreshing to have staff like the fr staff! they actually listen to the member base for the most part, and any undiscussed changes are usually necessary for quality of life!! so big on staff love in this house
i haven’t personally seen any hate but after some awful experiences on pet sites, it’s SO refreshing to have staff like the fr staff! they actually listen to the member base for the most part, and any undiscussed changes are usually necessary for quality of life!! so big on staff love in this house
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x XCEDzej.gif
cobra den
jYHfyJk.gif
wishlist
SDMKiMj.gif
soon to come
Thanks a bunch for listening, devs! :D The new system for addressing gene fixes sounds like it'll be a lot smoother, too, which is awesome.
Thanks a bunch for listening, devs! :D The new system for addressing gene fixes sounds like it'll be a lot smoother, too, which is awesome.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
We appreciate you, staff [emoji=heart size=1] Sorry and/or you're welcome for getting so weird about dragons?
We appreciate you, staff Sorry and/or you're welcome for getting so weird about dragons?
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
Thank you, devs, for the excellent response. <3
Thank you, devs, for the excellent response. <3
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
OP I am not sure about the hate? I haven't seen any on site unless I missed a thread. The threads I have read were civil. I don't go to social media. Thank you devs for hard work. [emoji=familiar heart size=2] Appreciate it.
OP I am not sure about the hate? I haven't seen any on site unless I missed a thread. The threads I have read were civil. I don't go to social media.

Thank you devs for hard work. Appreciate it.
FeIiZnO.png
Huge agree! I have so much appreciation for the staff being willing to listen to our feed back and make changes based on what we say. I really hope that the threads with 45 day time limits will help mitigate this in the future, and will definitely give us confidence in our scries not changing unexpectedly! Thank you for all you do for us staff and devs, this site wouldn't be the same without your hard work and dedication[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Huge agree! I have so much appreciation for the staff being willing to listen to our feed back and make changes based on what we say. I really hope that the threads with 45 day time limits will help mitigate this in the future, and will definitely give us confidence in our scries not changing unexpectedly!

Thank you for all you do for us staff and devs, this site wouldn't be the same without your hard work and dedication
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7