Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff Appreciation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I wanted to pop in after seeing a LOT of hate towards FR staff during the past few days that I really appreciate how responsive staff has been to user feedback.
There aren't a lot of communities like FR on the internet anymore. The fact that this website has been around for over a decade and is still getting consistent new content and new players is incredible. I also generally really appreciate staff's ability to take feedback and apologize/fix things when a mistake was made. Both the beastclan and auraboa lore revamps (and I know the auraboa one is still a work in progress) were clearly done with a genuine desire to right wrongs, and a large amount of energy and care was put into fixing them.
Even with something like the recent gene edit- if the wing was incorrectly labeled as a mane, staff would have been totally within their rights to fix the error. The decision to listen to user feedback and not only revert the change but provide solutions to avoid similar delayed gene edits in the future is very appreciated.
I did actually want to say this before the recent announcement went out, because I saw a lot of name calling and general rudeness, but either way-thank you for keeping this site alive.

accidentally initially posted this in the wrong forum, oops :(
I wanted to pop in after seeing a LOT of hate towards FR staff during the past few days that I really appreciate how responsive staff has been to user feedback.
There aren't a lot of communities like FR on the internet anymore. The fact that this website has been around for over a decade and is still getting consistent new content and new players is incredible. I also generally really appreciate staff's ability to take feedback and apologize/fix things when a mistake was made. Both the beastclan and auraboa lore revamps (and I know the auraboa one is still a work in progress) were clearly done with a genuine desire to right wrongs, and a large amount of energy and care was put into fixing them.
Even with something like the recent gene edit- if the wing was incorrectly labeled as a mane, staff would have been totally within their rights to fix the error. The decision to listen to user feedback and not only revert the change but provide solutions to avoid similar delayed gene edits in the future is very appreciated.
I did actually want to say this before the recent announcement went out, because I saw a lot of name calling and general rudeness, but either way-thank you for keeping this site alive.

accidentally initially posted this in the wrong forum, oops :(
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
Thank you so much for listening, staff!
Thank you so much for listening, staff!
bZOQYBz.png
huge agree! it's respectable not only to own up to mistakes, but also to listen and actively fix them based on what players say. Literally every other game studio should take notes (looking at you... Blizzard) Thank you staff! [emoji=heart size=1]
huge agree! it's respectable not only to own up to mistakes, but also to listen and actively fix them based on what players say. Literally every other game studio should take notes (looking at you... Blizzard)

Thank you staff!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
Second this. After so many years I'm still shocked by how attentive and empathetic the staff are to this day. It really makes me confident in sending my money to the devs/staff because I know I'm supporting a great community and company that I wish to be around for many more years to come.
Second this. After so many years I'm still shocked by how attentive and empathetic the staff are to this day. It really makes me confident in sending my money to the devs/staff because I know I'm supporting a great community and company that I wish to be around for many more years to come.
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Yeah I'll give em credit where it's due, this sitch was pretty icky but they seem to have taken it seriously and I'm glad to hear about the plans for dealing with similar issues going forwards. It's always good to feel like they are listening, even if it takes a sec.
Yeah I'll give em credit where it's due, this sitch was pretty icky but they seem to have taken it seriously and I'm glad to hear about the plans for dealing with similar issues going forwards. It's always good to feel like they are listening, even if it takes a sec.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I am happy with the way all the worries were addressed and that the staff actually took the needed time to figure things out internally and then giving us a fully thought out update on the situation.

New system seems clear and fair to all parties.
I am happy with the way all the worries were addressed and that the staff actually took the needed time to figure things out internally and then giving us a fully thought out update on the situation.

New system seems clear and fair to all parties.
rI2B9a8.png
Genuinely so happy with the new system / changes, and I'm so glad they listened to the players. The 45-day window is perfectly absolute and having warnings come up in the sidebar is such a good way to help notify players of what's going on.

I'm very excited to see how the undertide gene expansion goes and to watch the new system in action.

Thank you, staff. All of you who were involved in the changes here! Time and time again we're blown away by the responsiveness of the staff on FR and this time is no different. It's one of the things that makes this site stand out so much, I think. <3
Genuinely so happy with the new system / changes, and I'm so glad they listened to the players. The 45-day window is perfectly absolute and having warnings come up in the sidebar is such a good way to help notify players of what's going on.

I'm very excited to see how the undertide gene expansion goes and to watch the new system in action.

Thank you, staff. All of you who were involved in the changes here! Time and time again we're blown away by the responsiveness of the staff on FR and this time is no different. It's one of the things that makes this site stand out so much, I think. <3
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
I had full faith in the dev team to do the right thing! <3
I had full faith in the dev team to do the right thing! <3
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I'm SO glad they addressed these issues. I can't wait to see paisley return to its former glory.
I'm SO glad they addressed these issues. I can't wait to see paisley return to its former glory.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Agreed! <3
Agreed! <3
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7