Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HEAL THE WORLD - F Dusthide Skin [new]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Okida25
Unfortunately, Run 2 was the last due to falling interest. This skin will end up retiring but a single copy can be requested for it's cost of 850g + blueprint.

If someone doesn't accept their PA of the skin copy within 7 days of sending it, the copy will be available in public AH.

@Mdoatb
I'm also pinging you again to let you know what I had mentioned to the other user above, in case someone doesn't back out on the list and I can't add ya in.
I meant to mention this to you as well but forgot, my apologies!
@Okida25
Unfortunately, Run 2 was the last due to falling interest. This skin will end up retiring but a single copy can be requested for it's cost of 850g + blueprint.

If someone doesn't accept their PA of the skin copy within 7 days of sending it, the copy will be available in public AH.

@Mdoatb
I'm also pinging you again to let you know what I had mentioned to the other user above, in case someone doesn't back out on the list and I can't add ya in.
I meant to mention this to you as well but forgot, my apologies!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm also gathering funds, but I'll have them by the end of today (hopefully)
I'm also gathering funds, but I'll have them by the end of today (hopefully)
@starsystems
No rush! I only ping a 2nd time in case folks may have forgotten. c: Also, the 2nd run's batch is now in the queue so it should be about a week before I get the skin and I can send you your copy via PA. So you can take your time with saving. ^^
@starsystems
No rush! I only ping a 2nd time in case folks may have forgotten. c: Also, the 2nd run's batch is now in the queue so it should be about a week before I get the skin and I can send you your copy via PA. So you can take your time with saving. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Hello! So sorry, i've been drowning in notifications lately :'D sending gems over now!
Hello! So sorry, i've been drowning in notifications lately :'D sending gems over now!
look ma first skins -->
[quote name="dogstarlite" date="2024-02-21 23:10:19" ] Hello! So sorry, i've been drowning in notifications lately :'D sending gems over now! [/quote] No worries, all good!
dogstarlite wrote on 2024-02-21 23:10:19:
No worries, all good!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Sorry, I sent a CR but it got cancelled - should I just wait for a PA?
Sorry, I sent a CR but it got cancelled - should I just wait for a PA?
@starsystems
oh my gosh i may have accidentally cancelled without thinking??????/ O_o dang today has been quite a fuzzy day for my brain i'm so sorry! if you still wish to send it you can!
@starsystems
oh my gosh i may have accidentally cancelled without thinking??????/ O_o dang today has been quite a fuzzy day for my brain i'm so sorry! if you still wish to send it you can!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Oh good, I was a bit confused lol. Yeah, I'll resend it now!
Oh good, I was a bit confused lol. Yeah, I'll resend it now!
@seepratintti @jemjam @Malachite @lunerlady

Hello! Run 3 Pre-Orders of Earthwaker skin are open so I am taking payments for this final run! I'll be pitchin' in towards the skin multi-copy pack purchase so I just need the 900g from everyone listed in the ping.

A gentle reminder ping will appear within a week or two. I typically do a 2nd ping in good faith, in case folks have forgotten. So don't worry, no one needs to actually rush or anything. ^^ Take your time.
@seepratintti @jemjam @Malachite @lunerlady

Hello! Run 3 Pre-Orders of Earthwaker skin are open so I am taking payments for this final run! I'll be pitchin' in towards the skin multi-copy pack purchase so I just need the 900g from everyone listed in the ping.

A gentle reminder ping will appear within a week or two. I typically do a 2nd ping in good faith, in case folks have forgotten. So don't worry, no one needs to actually rush or anything. ^^ Take your time.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
hi! i subscribed to your pinglist, but just to be safe (in case that pinglist is only for new skins not another rerun)--could you ping me when another opportunity arises to buy the blue and gold color of gilded tapestries please?
hi! i subscribed to your pinglist, but just to be safe (in case that pinglist is only for new skins not another rerun)--could you ping me when another opportunity arises to buy the blue and gold color of gilded tapestries please?
finch | any/all | fr 3+
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28