Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Batair's Bounty Board
1 2 3
@tiramissyou Are the items per day or per "event" ? Just trying to ensure I have enough time to snag all of these items! I love this event idea btw!!
@tiramissyou Are the items per day or per "event" ? Just trying to ensure I have enough time to snag all of these items! I love this event idea btw!!
wLQP23J.gif
Pings welcome
@Depravity

There's a fresh set of 8 items each day for this particular event, and then a week-long selection for a separate badge

So you have till Rollover to get the 8 items, if submitted after RO they have to be doubled, or you'll need to buy the badge instead, the weekly items can be submitted all at once, or as you get them, but all of them will have to be submitted to be entered into the prize pool ^^
@Depravity

There's a fresh set of 8 items each day for this particular event, and then a week-long selection for a separate badge

So you have till Rollover to get the 8 items, if submitted after RO they have to be doubled, or you'll need to buy the badge instead, the weekly items can be submitted all at once, or as you get them, but all of them will have to be submitted to be entered into the prize pool ^^
@tiramissyou So we have say, tomorrow, if we don't get all of the beeswax today? We could still farm and submit it tomorrow, or would that require us to get x2 at that point? (The bees don't want to show up for me lol) Unless of course we pay the 10,000t to make up for that item.

I'm sorry if this seems obvious, aha, I'm just trying not to mess up >_<
@tiramissyou So we have say, tomorrow, if we don't get all of the beeswax today? We could still farm and submit it tomorrow, or would that require us to get x2 at that point? (The bees don't want to show up for me lol) Unless of course we pay the 10,000t to make up for that item.

I'm sorry if this seems obvious, aha, I'm just trying not to mess up >_<
wLQP23J.gif
Pings welcome
@Depravity you'd have to double the beeswax if you submitted after RO I'm afraid, as the next 8 items will be posted just after RO tomorrow
(So there's the space of RO to RO for each day's items, if that makes sense?)
@Depravity you'd have to double the beeswax if you submitted after RO I'm afraid, as the next 8 items will be posted just after RO tomorrow
(So there's the space of RO to RO for each day's items, if that makes sense?)
@tramissyou It makes sense! I'll just have to try to work harder, aha [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
@tramissyou It makes sense! I'll just have to try to work harder, aha
wLQP23J.gif
Pings welcome
@lamsweete

self ping reminder
@lamsweete

self ping reminder
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77327950][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773280/77327950_350.png[/img][/url] [/center][font=courier][size=4]"[i]Morning, Cap'n[/i]!" Independent roars back, then smirks an easy leer of a grin. "Suuuure, I'll take care of that. That's damn well what I'm [i]good[/i] at." She puffs up her chest. "You're looking at the best contract mercenary hunter this side of the Waste!"
77327950_350.png
"Morning, Cap'n!" Independent roars back, then smirks an easy leer of a grin. "Suuuure, I'll take care of that. That's damn well what I'm good at." She puffs up her chest. "You're looking at the best contract mercenary hunter this side of the Waste!"
DRAGONS !

@Batair's Bouny Board

Some more contracts have been posted, can you help in the fight?

@Batair's Bouny Board

Some more contracts have been posted, can you help in the fight?
@Batair's Bouny Board

Looks like the bounty board is getting a little crowded, think you can help thin it out?
@Batair's Bouny Board

Looks like the bounty board is getting a little crowded, think you can help thin it out?
@Batair's Bouny Board

New day!
@Batair's Bouny Board

New day!
1 2 3