Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Blossom RAFFLE
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
WOO-

I'M TECHNICALLY GROUNDED BUT UH-

1.Nature Sprite please :3
WOO-

I'M TECHNICALLY GROUNDED BUT UH-

1.Nature Sprite please :3
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Aww, I didn’t know you were entering my brews in a raffle :O Thank you! I’ll put in a list since I might miss this before 48 hours, but if this was a mistake (since you found me through my own thread; I had no idea you were running this), none taken if you skip me for the next people!

1. Nature Sprite
2. Tri-Color Scatterscroll
3. Bewitching Bangles
4. Breed Change: Aberration
5. Cauldron Genes
Aww, I didn’t know you were entering my brews in a raffle :O Thank you! I’ll put in a list since I might miss this before 48 hours, but if this was a mistake (since you found me through my own thread; I had no idea you were running this), none taken if you skip me for the next people!

1. Nature Sprite
2. Tri-Color Scatterscroll
3. Bewitching Bangles
4. Breed Change: Aberration
5. Cauldron Genes
Type of item: apparel/familiars
Amount: Full stack
Payment: gems
Type of item: apparel/familiars
Hello @frostmeri, I'd like to join this raffle, I don't like melting, but I can brew something for you!,
My cauldron level is Level 2-3 (Because my XP is 355/400 level 2 so I'm not so sure when will will it go past 400XP)

I'd like to have Gems as Tips please!
Hello @frostmeri, I'd like to join this raffle, I don't like melting, but I can brew something for you!,
My cauldron level is Level 2-3 (Because my XP is 355/400 level 2 so I'm not so sure when will will it go past 400XP)

I'd like to have Gems as Tips please!
uDNAbBS.pngLike my dragon, I'll like 5 of your choices!
@sushifishi I recommend melting even if you don't like it until cauldron level 8 because gene brews open up then, there are barely any brews before and for the earlier levels you'll still level up okay with just melting.
Tips are also only for maxed out cauldrons since you benefit from the high exp brews while you're still leveling your cauldron! And max cauldrons are easier for me since I don't have to check for appropriate level brews when I send out materials.
@sushifishi I recommend melting even if you don't like it until cauldron level 8 because gene brews open up then, there are barely any brews before and for the earlier levels you'll still level up okay with just melting.
Tips are also only for maxed out cauldrons since you benefit from the high exp brews while you're still leveling your cauldron! And max cauldrons are easier for me since I don't have to check for appropriate level brews when I send out materials.
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri
Sure, I'll melt then.
Quote:
Type of item: familiars
Amount: half stack
Payment: Gems
@frostmeri
Sure, I'll melt then.
Quote:
Type of item: familiars
Amount: half stack
Payment: Gems
uDNAbBS.pngLike my dragon, I'll like 5 of your choices!
Hi, I'd like to brew for you again!

Type of item: material/trinkets
Amount: full stack
Hi, I'd like to brew for you again!

Type of item: material/trinkets
FkXN06G.png
Ready to brew again!

Type of item: No preference
Payment: nah
Wishlist items: nope
Ready to brew again!

Type of item: No preference
Payment: nah
Wishlist items: nope
2mG19e1.png
Type of item: no preference
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
Amount: full

Might take me a little bit longer to get through them this time cause I want to get some copies of the baldwin skins :D
Amount: full

Might take me a little bit longer to get through them this time cause I want to get some copies of the baldwin skins :D
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99