Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | eye type: cyber
1 2 3
This would be a perfect companion to the new apparel items, and in general seems to fit with the theme of dragons' technology moving away from the original early 1900s-esque aesthetic they began with. Love and support!
This would be a perfect companion to the new apparel items, and in general seems to fit with the theme of dragons' technology moving away from the original early 1900s-esque aesthetic they began with. Love and support!
21402.png
Heck yes, more eye types are always something I'll support
Heck yes, more eye types are always something I'll support
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
this would be really cool for making "robot" dragons! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
this would be really cool for making "robot" dragons!
Lizzy
my timezone is 3 hours ahead of the flight rising server time.
Check out my hatchery! https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/681975/2442301?name=&type=undefined
These look really cool! I'm partial to the second, but it does look a bit much like Dark Sclera, and I can imagine the effect would only be intensified on smaller eyes...

...What if the metal type changed with flight? I dunno how many distinct colors they could come up with, though. Maybe some could have more oxidized color sets, like a blue-green patina or reddish rust for a flight?
These look really cool! I'm partial to the second, but it does look a bit much like Dark Sclera, and I can imagine the effect would only be intensified on smaller eyes...

...What if the metal type changed with flight? I dunno how many distinct colors they could come up with, though. Maybe some could have more oxidized color sets, like a blue-green patina or reddish rust for a flight?
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
highly support! terrific mockup!
highly support! terrific mockup!
:)
That would look so awesome, especially with the new cyber-themed apparel!
That would look so awesome, especially with the new cyber-themed apparel!
VGxuHXT.pngRbf96Oh.gif
These would be super cool! I support, we haven't gotten new eye types in a while and I think having more eye types wouldn't hurt!
These would be super cool! I support, we haven't gotten new eye types in a while and I think having more eye types wouldn't hurt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I mean they're fine I guess? But they're just gonna look like nothing on most adult dragons :T
I mean they're fine I guess? But they're just gonna look like nothing on most adult dragons :T
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 3