Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Belle's Traditional Headshots | PWYW
1 2 3 4
@Belle4098 hihi I love your art, Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90098796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900988/90098796_350.png[/img][/url] Which way you want it to face (Left Or Right): right please What you're paying with: 10kt and some good/muck to finish the remaining 5 if that's okay with you Anything special you want added: if the apparel is too difficult you don't have to add it!
@Belle4098 hihi I love your art, Link to dragon: 90098796_350.png
Which way you want it to face (Left Or Right): right please
What you're paying with: 10kt and some good/muck to finish the remaining 5 if that's okay with you
Anything special you want added: if the apparel is too difficult you don't have to add it!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@Nightmeme9000 I'll get started on it soon! I'll gladly take some muck to make up for the remaining 5k and I'll try and do the apparel since it seems simple enough :D
@Nightmeme9000 I'll get started on it soon! I'll gladly take some muck to make up for the remaining 5k and I'll try and do the apparel since it seems simple enough :D
IjC5EUm.gifZuiuwQJ.gif6sl9IZQ.gif
@Belle4098 thank you please pm/ping me whenever there's an update !
@Belle4098 thank you please pm/ping me whenever there's an update !
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
I have 1 slot left if anyone else wants to get something done :D
I have 1 slot left if anyone else wants to get something done :D
Bump! I think I'll have theirs done tomorrow night :D
Bump! I think I'll have theirs done tomorrow night :D
Bump!
Bump!
Hi I was wondering if to send the payment since I'm not sure if mines is done I got a bit worried and I hope you're doing well!
Hi I was wondering if to send the payment since I'm not sure if mines is done I got a bit worried and I hope you're doing well!
Cheap-13.png
@Nightmeme9000 I looked back at the photo i sent and think I should try and send a clearer one. In all honesty I still feel bad about the ink smearing because of the snow.. I feel like i should just redo it or like trace it and do the shading again because of the smeared ink. Feel free to send it if you want Took me a minute to force myself to reply to convince myself you won't be mad even though I know you wouldn't be? Idk if I explained my brain right lol ????
@Nightmeme9000 I looked back at the photo i sent and think I should try and send a clearer one. In all honesty I still feel bad about the ink smearing because of the snow.. I feel like i should just redo it or like trace it and do the shading again because of the smeared ink. Feel free to send it if you want Took me a minute to force myself to reply to convince myself you won't be mad even though I know you wouldn't be? Idk if I explained my brain right lol ????
@Belle4098 that's completely fine I'll wait for the updated version and I don't mind paying a bit extra for a redo, accidents happen and it's okay! Let me know when to send the payment and I'll send you a cr!
@Belle4098 that's completely fine I'll wait for the updated version and I don't mind paying a bit extra for a redo, accidents happen and it's okay! Let me know when to send the payment and I'll send you a cr!
Cheap-13.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4