Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Art of Wildclaw
1 2
@Raan I'm excited to see what I come up with! Thank you for giving me the chance to draw your babe! If you wouldn't mind, can you comment on my forum that you read/ agree to my tos? We can talk payment/ me getting an image of your babe just wearing the desired apparel. (There or in DMs) [emoji=mirror happy size=3] (The price may go down depending on how they look with just the desired apparel as well as heir markings that will be visible)
@Raan

I'm excited to see what I come up with! Thank you for giving me the chance to draw your babe!

If you wouldn't mind, can you comment on my forum that you read/ agree to my tos?
We can talk payment/ me getting an image of your babe just wearing the desired apparel. (There or in DMs) (The price may go down depending on how they look with just the desired apparel as well as heir markings that will be visible)
photo1715291410.jpgFR Dood Coms!

I have my art shop here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138850/1

i've also just opened an adopt shop which is coincidentally a wildclaw :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3314295

@raan (i don't know if i'm supposed to ping)

I have my art shop here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138850/1

i've also just opened an adopt shop which is coincidentally a wildclaw :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3314295

@raan (i don't know if i'm supposed to ping)
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
@DoodlePoodle
I'm subbed, but a ping is always appreciated. I did stumble across your shop, but decided against since a lot of the work was chibi. I am not looking for realistic, but I do want to keep close to the proper proportions. I did give you shop a second look, and noticed you did one piece you did on your Deviant Art, "Gift for KoifishLizard", that was very close to the type of linework I'm looking for. Though that was in a different section than what you linked to so I'm not sure if that style is offered though the shop.
@DoodlePoodle
I'm subbed, but a ping is always appreciated. I did stumble across your shop, but decided against since a lot of the work was chibi. I am not looking for realistic, but I do want to keep close to the proper proportions. I did give you shop a second look, and noticed you did one piece you did on your Deviant Art, "Gift for KoifishLizard", that was very close to the type of linework I'm looking for. Though that was in a different section than what you linked to so I'm not sure if that style is offered though the shop.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Ah i see.

I will do commissions of my normal style but i don't officially offer it/have a shop at this time, but i do take it as a personal request.
It noticed it said you're looking for a halfbody, which is about the maximum i'm confident i can go right now!

If you look around you can see what i do, though most of it is fully rendered/painted because that's what i've been wanting to do right now, though i can definitely do like you can see
here
and
here,
Though with the effects toned down (reference to the second one) and more contrast in regards to the coloured lines.
(the images are scaled down for public viewing and with the coloured and thin lines it may be on the hard side for you to see, but they are there.)

Call me a maniac but i do in fact almost always do lineart but i keep covering it up almost entirely with the paintover lmao

Above is what i could do, but depending on what specifically you want i can definitely tone down the rendering and keep it simpler! More like the art for koifishlizard you had mentioned, just less chibi. (that work ended up a weird mix of my normal style and my chibi one as i was experimenting)

The only problem is i don't have pricing figured out yet, i could definitely come up with one but i'd need more specifics and it would be more expensive than my chibis due to the higher detail
Ah i see.

I will do commissions of my normal style but i don't officially offer it/have a shop at this time, but i do take it as a personal request.
It noticed it said you're looking for a halfbody, which is about the maximum i'm confident i can go right now!

If you look around you can see what i do, though most of it is fully rendered/painted because that's what i've been wanting to do right now, though i can definitely do like you can see
here
and
here,
Though with the effects toned down (reference to the second one) and more contrast in regards to the coloured lines.
(the images are scaled down for public viewing and with the coloured and thin lines it may be on the hard side for you to see, but they are there.)

Call me a maniac but i do in fact almost always do lineart but i keep covering it up almost entirely with the paintover lmao

Above is what i could do, but depending on what specifically you want i can definitely tone down the rendering and keep it simpler! More like the art for koifishlizard you had mentioned, just less chibi. (that work ended up a weird mix of my normal style and my chibi one as i was experimenting)

The only problem is i don't have pricing figured out yet, i could definitely come up with one but i'd need more specifics and it would be more expensive than my chibis due to the higher detail
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
@DoodlePoodle
Sorry for the delay, had something IRL come up.

I'm looking for flat colored works, so low rendering would be preferred. Price isn't a concern for me right now so long as payment is in gems. I listed most of what I want in the first post, but if you need more specifics let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
@DoodlePoodle
Sorry for the delay, had something IRL come up.

I'm looking for flat colored works, so low rendering would be preferred. Price isn't a concern for me right now so long as payment is in gems. I listed most of what I want in the first post, but if you need more specifics let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Hello! I have a few examples here, but they aren't very recent (January 2023) since I've been doing mostly art for IRL things. They are also on the sketchier side, if you want cleaner lines I can do that too. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AE5UmCr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IB4kbF6.png[/img] If the style in the first image interests you, I can do it for 3,000 gems (payment afterwards!)
Hello! I have a few examples here, but they aren't very recent (January 2023) since I've been doing mostly art for IRL things. They are also on the sketchier side, if you want cleaner lines I can do that too.

AE5UmCr.png
IB4kbF6.png

If the style in the first image interests you, I can do it for 3,000 gems (payment afterwards!)
fireh5.png
@Orbitz
Yes, I'd love to commission you. I really like your style.
@Orbitz
Yes, I'd love to commission you. I really like your style.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
bump
bump
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
hello! i'd certainly be down to draw your girl! a few examples can be found here in my shop; these mostly have less detail and more overall form, BUT i am also capable of doing more detailed work in this style if desired!

here is a link to my shop

prices start at 300kt/g for a sketched headshot and go up from there ^^ there's USD options too!
hello! i'd certainly be down to draw your girl! a few examples can be found here in my shop; these mostly have less detail and more overall form, BUT i am also capable of doing more detailed work in this style if desired!

here is a link to my shop

prices start at 300kt/g for a sketched headshot and go up from there ^^ there's USD options too!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
1 2