Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Derp 'n 'dops! (HIATUS)
1 2 3
[size=4]Status: [b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [b]i AM ON HIATUS AND NOT TAKING ORDERS AT THIS TIME. Feel free to ask for pings when the shot reopens. Thank you![/b] Formatting May look really odd if [emoji=paintbrush size=1] is used! ----- [center][size=6][b]+INDEX+[/b][/size][/center] ----- [columns] [center] /\ | | | ~ ♦ ~ | | | \/ [/center] [nextcol]----- Hello! It seems you've found my little Adopt Shop! Here i take commissions for little "ych"-style commissions where i have pre-made lines and slap your dragon on it! [center][size=5]Main art shop[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138850]>Here<[/url] [/center] [center][b][s]+[color=transparent]_______________[/color]+[/s][/b][/center] Now the main things you need to know are: • [i][b]No, I do not give freebie slots[/b][/i] if you are looking for free art please go to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf]>HERE<[/url]. • I can add you to a pinglist for new adopt bases! • Turnover length may heavily vary due to personal energy levels. I do my best to update, and can be contacted anytime and i'll reply as soon as possible! ----- [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018360368113909770/1040418416714068048/FR_derp_n_bean.png[/img] [indent][size=2]Credit: Me![/size] [/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017166209344610354/1142858705688338512/shinbeg.png[/img] Adopt? he asks nicely...[/center] ----- [center][b]Slots:[/b][/center] [center][size=2]not a necessarily a queue, but what i have yet to do! yes, you may claim multiple slots[/size] [size=4][b]1. OPEN[/b][/size] [size=4][b]2. OPEN[/b][/size] [size=4][b]3. OPEN[/b][/size] SLOTS ARE UNLIMITED. Closed when i feel like it! [/center] [b]Send Payment in a 1-way crossroads, not through a pm, please![/b] If you've claimed multiple slots, please send individual payment. Having them separated means i can accept them at my own pace and don't feel so pressured! ----- [center][size=5]Pinglist:[/size] No slots open/don't have enough yet, want to wait for a sale, and/or just wanna stay updated? ask to be added to one of my pinglists! [b]Limited Time Discounts:[/b] [b]New templates[/b]
i AM ON HIATUS AND NOT TAKING ORDERS AT THIS TIME.
Feel free to ask for pings when the shot reopens. Thank you!

Formatting May look really odd if is used!

+INDEX+

/\
|
|
|
~

~
|
|
|
\/

Hello!
It seems you've found my little Adopt Shop!

Here i take commissions for little "ych"-style commissions where i have pre-made lines and slap your dragon on it!
Main art shop
>Here<
+_______________+
Now the main things you need to know are:

No, I do not give freebie slots if you are looking for free art please go to >HERE<.

• I can add you to a pinglist for new adopt bases!

• Turnover length may heavily vary due to personal energy levels. I do my best to update, and can be contacted anytime and i'll reply as soon as possible!
FR_derp_n_bean.png
Credit:
Me!
shinbeg.png
Adopt? he asks nicely...

Slots:
not a necessarily a queue, but what i have yet to do! yes, you may claim multiple slots

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

SLOTS ARE UNLIMITED. Closed when i feel like it!
Send Payment in a 1-way crossroads, not through a pm, please!
If you've claimed multiple slots, please send individual payment.
Having them separated means i can accept them at my own pace and don't feel so pressured!

Pinglist:
No slots open/don't have enough yet, want to wait for a sale, and/or just wanna stay updated? ask to be added to one of my pinglists!

Limited Time Discounts:

New templates

I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
-----[center][size=7][b]+ Templates/Bases +[/b][/size][/center]----- [center][color=555176] These are the available Adoptables you can commission! Examples, pricing, and Template below! Conversion rate is 1kt = 1g; 100g = $1 USD ;100g=100DAp[/center] ----- [center][size=6][b]Garoo[/b][/size] My first adopt!! wheeee [columns][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4d8bd7e271f27059cafefd064befd9bf/bedd297ee71795e4-b9/s400x600/a9a0db5685f1231112dd35c4f358942c5eda5bdc.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]..................................[/color] [center][size=6]♦ [b]Pricing[/b] ♦[/size] [s][color=transparent]............................[/color][/s] [size=5][b]Base[/b][/size] [size=4]300g[/size] [size=5][b]Addons[/b][/size] [size=4][b]+1 Gene[/b][/size] To Sponsor: 150g [size=2]Terts may cost more.[sup]*[1][/sup][/size] [size=4][b]+1 apparel[/b][/size] To Sponsor: 25-250g+ [sup]*[4][/sup] Special: Ask [sup]*[3][/sup] [size=4][b]Special Eyes[/b][/size][sup]*[2][/sup] To Sponsor: 25-100g [size=4][b]+Skin[/b][/size] Ask [size=4][b]Other[/b][/size] Ask Usd? Over 1kg. [/columns] Sponsored: [columns] [b]Primary genes[/b] Basic Iridescent Fern [nextcol] [b]Secondary Genes[/b] basic Shimmer Blend [nextcol] [b]Tertiary Genes[/b] Smoke [nextcol] [b]Apparel[/b] Starsilk set* Unicorn mane Simple wing bangles (lavender) Harvest [nextcol] [b]Skins[/b] [/columns] note: Stained won't be counted as a gene since like.. i'm colour picking anyway t would just include it as the colour. [b]Full apparel set purchases gives a 15% discount to per piece price[/b] [size=4][b]Examples[/b]:[/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/01e72af57dc44bbc76289664c82d767a/8016b4e37a670706-db/s1280x1920/320e8447f4142eb6c14017836841a81be5de9bc6.png[/img] [/center] ----- [size=2][0*1] "to sponsor" means the cost is only added if the apparel has not already been "sponsored" (AKA purchased) and therefore added to the "pool" of available genes/apparel. Skins may or may not count as if you want a skin that's recolor was used but i painted in the entire or partial piece i may still charge as it requires a partial or full redraw. [0*2] [1] Tertiary genes may need their own rendering layer (not being just a marking on the dragon) which adds complexity. [2] Special eyes includes site ones as well as custom "expressions" like angry and sad eyes. [3] That means i'll draw the apparel as a special request; not directly as drawn from the site, or a custom piece of apparel. (custom pieces of "apparel" can be just about anything.) Custom apparel can be public or private at the commissioner's discretion. [4] Apparel will generally not exceed 250kt/g per piece, but it may be exceeded in specific senarios (where it may be particularly difficult to add onto the base) though it won't be by far. [/size]

+ Templates/Bases +

These are the available Adoptables you can commission!
Examples, pricing, and Template below!

Conversion rate is 1kt = 1g; 100g = $1 USD ;100g=100DAp

Garoo
My first adopt!! wheeee

a9a0db5685f1231112dd35c4f358942c5eda5bdc.png ..................................
Pricing

Base
300g

Addons

+1 Gene
To Sponsor: 150g
Terts may cost more.*[1]

+1 apparel
To Sponsor: 25-250g+ *[4]
Special: Ask *[3]

Special Eyes*[2]
To Sponsor: 25-100g

+Skin
Ask

Other
Ask

Usd?
Over 1kg.

Sponsored:
Primary genes
Basic
Iridescent
Fern
Secondary Genes
basic
Shimmer
Blend
Tertiary Genes
Smoke
Apparel
Starsilk set*
Unicorn mane
Simple wing bangles
(lavender) Harvest
Skins

note: Stained won't be counted as a gene since like.. i'm colour picking anyway t would just include it as the colour.

Full apparel set purchases gives a 15% discount to per piece price

Examples:

320e8447f4142eb6c14017836841a81be5de9bc6.png

[0*1] "to sponsor" means the cost is only added if the apparel has not already been "sponsored" (AKA purchased) and therefore added to the "pool" of available genes/apparel.
Skins may or may not count as if you want a skin that's recolor was used but i painted in the entire or partial piece i may still charge as it requires a partial or full redraw.

[0*2]

[1] Tertiary genes may need their own rendering layer (not being just a marking on the dragon) which adds complexity.

[2] Special eyes includes site ones as well as custom "expressions" like angry and sad eyes.

[3] That means i'll draw the apparel as a special request; not directly as drawn from the site, or a custom piece of apparel. (custom pieces of "apparel" can be just about anything.)
Custom apparel can be public or private at the commissioner's discretion.

[4] Apparel will generally not exceed 250kt/g per piece, but it may be exceeded in specific senarios (where it may be particularly difficult to add onto the base) though it won't be by far.

+ Retired +

None yet!

+ Retired +

None yet!

+ Information And Payment +

Accepted Payment

(ordered highest to least preference)

USD
I accept usd through a gift card/voucher,
i do not have a bank account set up yet.

Gems or Treasure!

Wishlist!
the most preferable items are:
Skins/Accents, High-value apparel (halos, fest items)
Feel free to look at some specifics!

Eggs
(value is Gem LAH rounded down to the nearest increment of 10.)

Mixed payment works as well, and feel free to inquire about alternatives.

Payment is to be sent after reply is given.
work will not be started until CR is sent.

Do not send payment prior to confirmation of the commission and quote is given.

CR will only be accepted once piece is completed.

Slots can be held but will only be filled once i've received the full amount in a CR.

TOS, Q&A etc on main shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138850/1#post_51330547

+ Information And Payment +

Accepted Payment

(ordered highest to least preference)

USD
I accept usd through a gift card/voucher,
i do not have a bank account set up yet.

Gems or Treasure!

Wishlist!
the most preferable items are:
Skins/Accents, High-value apparel (halos, fest items)
Feel free to look at some specifics!

Eggs
(value is Gem LAH rounded down to the nearest increment of 10.)

Mixed payment works as well, and feel free to inquire about alternatives.

Payment is to be sent after reply is given.
work will not be started until CR is sent.

Do not send payment prior to confirmation of the commission and quote is given.

CR will only be accepted once piece is completed.

Slots can be held but will only be filled once i've received the full amount in a CR.

TOS, Q&A etc on main shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138850/1#post_51330547
-----[center][size=7][b]+ Form N Updates +[/b][/size][/center]----- [center]Seems you've decided you want to commission me, eh? Here is where you give me the info i need to know. • Please [b]don't include the quote block[/b] in your submission • a question mark at the end means that the query is optional. • [b]Please remove text in (parentheses) [/b]when filling it out to avoid clutter • If filling multiple slots, please fill it out [b]In separate forum replies[/b] so it's easier for me to differentiate. [quote=Form] Recipient: (put your own username, unless it's a gift for someone else) Updates: [yes/no] (if yes, Include your discord @ so i may do so.) Dragon/character: (Add an image of the dragon/character with an embedded link. Don't know how? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2967273]click here[/url]} Adopt type: (put the name of the adopt template here) Special Requests?: (add here if you want something special) Discount?: [yes/no](add here if you've received a discount. Include any requirements of claiming) [/quote] psst: i am [b]subscribed[/b] to the thread!

+ Form N Updates +

Seems you've decided you want to commission me, eh?
Here is where you give me the info i need to know.

• Please don't include the quote block in your submission

• a question mark at the end means that the query is optional.

Please remove text in (parentheses) when filling it out to avoid clutter

• If filling multiple slots, please fill it out In separate forum replies so it's easier for me to differentiate.
Form wrote:
Recipient: (put your own username, unless it's a gift for someone else)

Updates: [yes/no] (if yes, Include your discord @ so i may do so.)

Dragon/character: (Add an image of the dragon/character with an embedded link. Don't know how? click here}

Adopt type: (put the name of the adopt template here)

Special Requests?: (add here if you want something special)

Discount?: [yes/no](add here if you've received a discount. Include any requirements of claiming)

psst: i am subscribed to the thread!
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at
yo whatcha lookin at