Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unnecessarily hard video game songs?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
on the note of pokemon, EVERYTHING from the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers series, and also the vs. Origin Palkia/Dialga song in Legends Arceus.

also the entire ghost trick soundtrack
also vs. Dark Mind from kirby and the amazing mirror
also World Bowser theme

last but not least though? The Boss Theme from Plok. Just. look it up. you will be stunned that this is from a game called *Plok*
on the note of pokemon, EVERYTHING from the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers series, and also the vs. Origin Palkia/Dialga song in Legends Arceus.

also the entire ghost trick soundtrack
also vs. Dark Mind from kirby and the amazing mirror
also World Bowser theme

last but not least though? The Boss Theme from Plok. Just. look it up. you will be stunned that this is from a game called *Plok*
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Here's a list of songs that show up early* (except one) in their respective games and have absolutely no business being the way they are.
Here's a list of songs that show up early* (except one) in their respective games and have absolutely no business being the way they are.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Everyone here is correct. Pretty much all music from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 goes crazy. I agree with "Supporting Me (Biolizard's Theme)", but ALSO "For True Story... (Sonic vs. Shadow)".

From WoW, I also especially liked hearing Freehold's theme when I did a lot of it in DF season 2.

You know what else goes hard? The Maruuk Centaur area music.

edit: Also literally all of Persona 3's music lol

People already mentioned FFXIV and KH having crazy good music which I also agree with
Everyone here is correct. Pretty much all music from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 goes crazy. I agree with "Supporting Me (Biolizard's Theme)", but ALSO "For True Story... (Sonic vs. Shadow)".

From WoW, I also especially liked hearing Freehold's theme when I did a lot of it in DF season 2.

You know what else goes hard? The Maruuk Centaur area music.

edit: Also literally all of Persona 3's music lol

People already mentioned FFXIV and KH having crazy good music which I also agree with

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
FFXIV of course. Answers is my favorite along with Footfalls! Scream of course is really good but I also loved the P8S theme from the second phase >:) (Warning for a bit of body horror with eyes in that link - it's the boss model lol)

@Amei Ayyyy fellow WoW player! I think with Freehold the song on top of it just generally being a fun, goofy dungeon really helps the vibe. x) I also really loved the Boralus city theme.. and pretty much anything that came out of Kul Tiras honestly. BFA was a bit of a controversial expansion but the music seriously delivered... Never forget Jaina's iconic song either.

MoP had crazy good songs too. I miss the goofy inn music so bad. Catch me playing MoP classic whenever they get to that...

As for other games, I like these a lot:

The Whisper - Laika: Aged Through Blood

Vagrant Song (Appalachia) - Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Breaking Free - Neo: The World Ends With You

That's The Way It Is - Red Dead Redemption 2
FFXIV of course. Answers is my favorite along with Footfalls! Scream of course is really good but I also loved the P8S theme from the second phase >:) (Warning for a bit of body horror with eyes in that link - it's the boss model lol)

@Amei Ayyyy fellow WoW player! I think with Freehold the song on top of it just generally being a fun, goofy dungeon really helps the vibe. x) I also really loved the Boralus city theme.. and pretty much anything that came out of Kul Tiras honestly. BFA was a bit of a controversial expansion but the music seriously delivered... Never forget Jaina's iconic song either.

MoP had crazy good songs too. I miss the goofy inn music so bad. Catch me playing MoP classic whenever they get to that...

As for other games, I like these a lot:

The Whisper - Laika: Aged Through Blood

Vagrant Song (Appalachia) - Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Breaking Free - Neo: The World Ends With You

That's The Way It Is - Red Dead Redemption 2
Alpha - C418. Plays during the "end poem" in Minecraft.
Alpha - C418. Plays during the "end poem" in Minecraft.
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
easily Nightsong, Lament of the Highborne, Invincible, Anduin's Theme, Totems of the Grizzlemaw (ft. a nyckelharpa), Song of Elune, and more - all from World of Warcraft. there's honestly just so much music in the game that i would not be able to list all the ones i like a lot >.<

but my PERSONAL fave is Crystalsong, the theme of the zone with the same name (Crystalsong Forest). it sounds worse with some headphones, but around 00:35 there is a sound that just makes my brain feel so cool. just a good song in general though!

also (it's meant to go hard) but Down by the River from Baldur's Gate 3 is SO GOOD, damn.
edit: also because i am a sucker for Gale: Wash My Pain Away
easily Nightsong, Lament of the Highborne, Invincible, Anduin's Theme, Totems of the Grizzlemaw (ft. a nyckelharpa), Song of Elune, and more - all from World of Warcraft. there's honestly just so much music in the game that i would not be able to list all the ones i like a lot >.<

but my PERSONAL fave is Crystalsong, the theme of the zone with the same name (Crystalsong Forest). it sounds worse with some headphones, but around 00:35 there is a sound that just makes my brain feel so cool. just a good song in general though!

also (it's meant to go hard) but Down by the River from Baldur's Gate 3 is SO GOOD, damn.
edit: also because i am a sucker for Gale: Wash My Pain Away
The entirety of the Yakuza 0 OST.
The entirety of the Yakuza 0 OST.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
ACNH museum music slaps
ACNH museum music slaps
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
i dont even play warframe i just heard we all lift together from a wow video but man its awesome
i dont even play warframe i just heard we all lift together from a wow video but man its awesome
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
absolutely my picks are the Mako Reactor Theme from FFVII, literally the entire Disco Elysium OST (but out of the spoiler free tracks I'd say Coast Shacks, Protorave, and Church), and both Empty Hallways and Departure from Sally Face (though again the whole OST is amazing and there are certainly others that go harder, these just did something wretched to my psyche and I listen to them all the time)
absolutely my picks are the Mako Reactor Theme from FFVII, literally the entire Disco Elysium OST (but out of the spoiler free tracks I'd say Coast Shacks, Protorave, and Church), and both Empty Hallways and Departure from Sally Face (though again the whole OST is amazing and there are certainly others that go harder, these just did something wretched to my psyche and I listen to them all the time)
ePOliyb.pnglDiUkHc.pnggYW0j5f.pngG8AyR6r.png
Ax817NQ.png
iJZWqi6.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngmHG2UNd.png1fpzX0w.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12