Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Windy Items Compilation
1 2
[center][emoji=gold star size=1][/center] I love over-reserving posts for my threads, lol. Maybe I'll make it a big archive of various aesthetics in the future! Not now, though. :) Please feel free to add any items you don't see in my compilation that remind you of the wind flight, windy festivals, or the cloudsong! I love them. :3c

I love over-reserving posts for my threads, lol. Maybe I'll make it a big archive of various aesthetics in the future! Not now, though. :)

Please feel free to add any items you don't see in my compilation that remind you of the wind flight, windy festivals, or the cloudsong! I love them. :3c
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
used this for my own cloudsong tab, if that helps. [item=fluorite windsinger] also thank you for this resource, very helpful at the exact time i need it lol
used this for my own cloudsong tab, if that helps.
Fluorite Windsinger

also thank you for this resource, very helpful at the exact time i need it lol
8aKVtucC_o.png
@2BDamned Hehe thank you too!! I literally have that guy idk how I forgot him-!!
@2BDamned Hehe thank you too!! I literally have that guy idk how I forgot him-!!
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
[item= scene: windsinger's domain][item= spring's breath][item=aerborne gustgather][item= map kit] rlly all mistjam items
Scene: Windsinger's Domain Spring's Breath Aerborne Gustgather Map Kit rlly all mistjam items

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
@Achoo Hehe thank you!! I already had the gustgather, but I added the other three!
@Achoo Hehe thank you!! I already had the gustgather, but I added the other three!
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
@2BDamned @Achoo
Hey ! Sorry to bother you guys, but I've added more items, I didn't have a pinglist before, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to add yourself to this new pinglist for when I add items in the future!

No pressure if you don't feel like being on it, I just wanted to let you guys know since you visited before I had a pinglist available!
@2BDamned @Achoo
Hey ! Sorry to bother you guys, but I've added more items, I didn't have a pinglist before, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to add yourself to this new pinglist for when I add items in the future!

No pressure if you don't feel like being on it, I just wanted to let you guys know since you visited before I had a pinglist available!
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
1 2