Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Chocolate Conundrum
1 2
Oh yeah, in all honesty it probably does exist, due to all the references to it and the various sweets and processed foods that are available to us already. Staff just hasn't decided how they want to put chocolate into the game, as someone above me has said.
Honestly, if you ask me, I think chocolate would have been a far more thematic food for Love is in the Air than cotton candy is. They could have dropped a different kind of chocolate for every food type easily, dress them up to look like very fancy chocolates or put them all in a big heart shaped box! Chocolate covered strawberries for plant eaters, chocolate covered bacon for meat eaters, white chocolate shrimp for seafood eaters (where my good place fans at), and chocolate covered ants for bug eaters!
Oh yeah, in all honesty it probably does exist, due to all the references to it and the various sweets and processed foods that are available to us already. Staff just hasn't decided how they want to put chocolate into the game, as someone above me has said.
Honestly, if you ask me, I think chocolate would have been a far more thematic food for Love is in the Air than cotton candy is. They could have dropped a different kind of chocolate for every food type easily, dress them up to look like very fancy chocolates or put them all in a big heart shaped box! Chocolate covered strawberries for plant eaters, chocolate covered bacon for meat eaters, white chocolate shrimp for seafood eaters (where my good place fans at), and chocolate covered ants for bug eaters!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2024-02-18 14:52:04" ] ...Chocolate Capsule Dragons? [/quote] mmm chocolate milk...this made me hungry now </3
yoshimario40 wrote on 2024-02-18 14:52:04:
...Chocolate Capsule Dragons?
mmm chocolate milk...this made me hungry now </3
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i prefer the idea that any foods referenced in text exist in sornieth, even if we don't have an item for them. also this is an extension of the age-old "where are dragons getting milk from?" debate sparked by crunchy moth legs [item=crunchy moth legs]
i prefer the idea that any foods referenced in text exist in sornieth, even if we don't have an item for them. also this is an extension of the age-old "where are dragons getting milk from?" debate sparked by crunchy moth legs
Crunchy Moth Legs
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote]white chocolate shrimp [/quote] Even Eleanor said that was horrible. And she never met a shrimp she didn't like. Take it sleazy! @Recallback
Quote:
white chocolate shrimp

Even Eleanor said that was horrible. And she never met a shrimp she didn't like.

Take it sleazy!

@Recallback

Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Also, we know that red hot chili pepper existed once, but not wether it‘s really still around Golden Pepper as well as peppermint Peppermint and bananas!! Banana Tree Pith
Also, we know that red hot chili pepper existed once, but not wether it‘s really still around Golden Pepper as well as peppermint Peppermint and bananas!! Banana Tree Pith
ACqf9Pb.png
1 2