Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange auraboa genes
Just logged on today and was bonding with my familiars when I noticed all four of my triple basic auraboas are displaying the secondary gene Striation. Their bio says basic still. I tried reloading the page and logging out and back in. Is this happening to anyone else?
I'll update this thread if it changes.
thx :)
Just logged on today and was bonding with my familiars when I noticed all four of my triple basic auraboas are displaying the secondary gene Striation. Their bio says basic still. I tried reloading the page and logging out and back in. Is this happening to anyone else?
I'll update this thread if it changes.
thx :)
It's happening to me too, but it helped me realize the striation gene looks good on one of my Auraboas
It's happening to me too, but it helped me realize the striation gene looks good on one of my Auraboas
Posting to confirm that this has also happened to me in my lair, dragon search, and the scrying workshop. The glitch is inconsistent as I see it always in the dragon's bio, but only sometimes when looking at dragons from lair view.
Posting to confirm that this has also happened to me in my lair, dragon search, and the scrying workshop. The glitch is inconsistent as I see it always in the dragon's bio, but only sometimes when looking at dragons from lair view.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Yup happened to me in scrying workshop

Scried with secondary berry
Yup happened to me in scrying workshop

Scried with secondary berry
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
this was a mistake that has been fixed

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3289327/2#post_56213327
this was a mistake that has been fixed

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3289327/2#post_56213327
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd