Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done! Thank you :)
Hi everyone! I need 10 Amethyst strikers to make a fam trade with Swipp, and the trade is here right now, so I'm hoping to maybe trade for the last 10 I need!

I've got up for trade:

11 emerald strikers
6 opal cobras
2 trumpeter swans
2 black swans
7 Juvenile prarie skinks
5 Reedhoppers
36 Ermines
52 Ferrets
23 Weasels

I'd prefer to do 1-1 trades to keep it simple ^^
Hi everyone! I need 10 Amethyst strikers to make a fam trade with Swipp, and the trade is here right now, so I'm hoping to maybe trade for the last 10 I need!

I've got up for trade:

11 emerald strikers
6 opal cobras
2 trumpeter swans
2 black swans
7 Juvenile prarie skinks
5 Reedhoppers
36 Ermines
52 Ferrets
23 Weasels

I'd prefer to do 1-1 trades to keep it simple ^^
shEW0xb.png
bump!
bump!
shEW0xb.png
@Tjally

I've actually been trying to get a few more skinks lately, so I'd be glad to trade for your green-throated and purple if they're still available. If you wanna do 1:1 swaps, would you prefer getting just amethyst, just onyx, or a mix of both? I've got enough of them to do whatever you want.
@Tjally

I've actually been trying to get a few more skinks lately, so I'd be glad to trade for your green-throated and purple if they're still available. If you wanna do 1:1 swaps, would you prefer getting just amethyst, just onyx, or a mix of both? I've got enough of them to do whatever you want.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Tjally

i can do 13 onyx cobras and 2 amethyst strikers for 10 juvenile prairie skinks and 5 weird purple skinks?
@Tjally

i can do 13 onyx cobras and 2 amethyst strikers for 10 juvenile prairie skinks and 5 weird purple skinks?
fZVmdhk.png
@wanderingturtle Apologies for the late reply! I would like a mix if possible! Is 3 onyx cobras and 7 amethyst strikers for the 3 green throats and 7 weird purples ok?

@Technician wanderingturtle has first dibs on the werd purple skinks, but the juveniles are all open for trading :) Is 10 onyx cobras for 10 juvenile skinks ok?
@wanderingturtle Apologies for the late reply! I would like a mix if possible! Is 3 onyx cobras and 7 amethyst strikers for the 3 green throats and 7 weird purples ok?

@Technician wanderingturtle has first dibs on the werd purple skinks, but the juveniles are all open for trading :) Is 10 onyx cobras for 10 juvenile skinks ok?
shEW0xb.png
@Tjally

That works for me, I'll get a CR set up! (And no worries about the delay, I'll probably only be able to pop online sporadically today myself.)
@Tjally

That works for me, I'll get a CR set up! (And no worries about the delay, I'll probably only be able to pop online sporadically today myself.)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
bump!
bump!
shEW0xb.png
@Tjally

I can offer 10 Amethyst for 10 Emerald Strikers. I'll send a CR.
@Tjally

I can offer 10 Amethyst for 10 Emerald Strikers. I'll send a CR.
@Tjally i can trade the last 10 for either the emerald strikers or opal cobras, I have no preference.
@Tjally i can trade the last 10 for either the emerald strikers or opal cobras, I have no preference.
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
@Dreu Thank you!

@Dragoniaclaw Dreu was just a little quicker here, but thank you regardless! :D
@Dreu Thank you!

@Dragoniaclaw Dreu was just a little quicker here, but thank you regardless! :D
shEW0xb.png