Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mac's skin shop | tropical dusthides!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 137 138
wow these are incredible!! i put my name down for neonpaint :>
wow these are incredible!! i put my name down for neonpaint :>
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

slot for neonpaint please
slot for neonpaint please
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
ough I shouldn't but one slot for neonpaint in treasure please!
ough I shouldn't but one slot for neonpaint in treasure please!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Macintalk you fiendish wizard, I detest the color pink yet you make the most gorgeous skins out of it. I'll pass on this round, but just wanted to step out of lurker mode to say those are beautiful, keep it up king <3
@Macintalk you fiendish wizard, I detest the color pink yet you make the most gorgeous skins out of it. I'll pass on this round, but just wanted to step out of lurker mode to say those are beautiful, keep it up king <3
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@Necrovatai @Weiying @Undertones @sensiblesoap added you all to the respective runs!!

and thank all of you guys so much for your kind words ;; !!!!! it really means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying my skins :D !!!

@Hazardousfish hello my friend hazard !!!!!!!! thank you so much i really appreciate it <3333
@Necrovatai @Weiying @Undertones @sensiblesoap added you all to the respective runs!!

and thank all of you guys so much for your kind words ;; !!!!! it really means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying my skins :D !!!

@Hazardousfish hello my friend hazard !!!!!!!! thank you so much i really appreciate it <3333
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2oXH6Jf.gif[/img] okay it's prepay ping time yet again - i'm going to ping for all the runs because i'm going to try submitting them all at once instead of waiting until the skin gets approved to submit the future runs! queue has been quite long, so hopefully they'll get approved first try. thank you guys so much for pre-ordering!!! like always, it's fine if you don't pay now, i'll send you a pa when the skins come in! payment can be sent in PMs or CRs, i don't mind :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MTjRlMI.png[/img] [b]C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt[/b] @acorns @silience @DD0S @paelen @bubbaberriboo @weevil @crustyglowsticc @BrutusCourt @Solinary [b]C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt[/b] @Humboldt @Kyyrin @Raeliana @Elextra @gyroid @Nurry @Bleed @roki @CRT @reliquiaen [b]C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt[/b] @SakuraAngel @diroxy @exp @clowning @valerianroot @UnknownPhoen1x @WATERPARKS @pebblesv @Rohi @Weiying [img]https://i.imgur.com/o4fXKac.gif[/img] [b]C:\\brightpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt[/b] @acorns @silience @fujo @DD0S @weevil @crustyglowsticc @paelen @Uniformshark @Solinary [b]C:\\brightpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt[/b] @bubbaberriboo @Humboldt @soranui @Arcticpearl @Elextra @gyroid @frostmeri @roki @lostplanetvoltia @SeaglassSky [b]C:\\brightpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt[/b] @CRT @libroamante @Swevery @Grendaline @pebblesv @Rohi @Necrovatai @skphao @atalaeai [img]https://i.imgur.com/o4fXKac.gif[/img] [b]C:\\neonpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt[/b] @acorns @silience @fujo @DD0S @paelen @uniformshark @naleli @rndzvs @weevil [b]C:\\neonpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt[/b] @crustyglowsticc @Laeyein @Reveurs @Solinary @bubbaberriboo @Humboldt @Yonderly @nothingtown @soranui @Kyyrin [b]C:\\neonpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt[/b] @TheNightmareKing @Raeliana @spacepunk @Skelestial @Elextra @cartel @gyroid @Nurry @soranui @Shiver [b]C:\\neonpaint.png - run 4 - 850g/kt[/b] @roki @lostplanetvoltia @Windows95 @Skelestial @KayJay @Atavreth @CRT @SakuraAngel @PrincessTaozi [b]C:\\neonpaint.png - run 5 - 850g/kt[/b] @ufology @atalaeai @TheUltimateOwl @sneer @razzamatazz @eosu @chuchus900 @reunion @Moriarty @bectacular [img]https://i.imgur.com/2oXH6Jf.gif[/img]
2oXH6Jf.gif

okay it's prepay ping time yet again - i'm going to ping for all the runs because i'm going to try submitting them all at once instead of waiting until the skin gets approved to submit the future runs! queue has been quite long, so hopefully they'll get approved first try. thank you guys so much for pre-ordering!!! like always, it's fine if you don't pay now, i'll send you a pa when the skins come in! payment can be sent in PMs or CRs, i don't mind :)

MTjRlMI.png

C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt
@acorns @silience @DD0S @paelen @bubbaberriboo @weevil @crustyglowsticc @BrutusCourt @Solinary

C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt
@Humboldt @Kyyrin @Raeliana @Elextra @gyroid @Nurry @Bleed @roki @CRT @reliquiaen

C:\\rainbowpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt
@SakuraAngel @diroxy @exp @clowning @valerianroot @UnknownPhoen1x @WATERPARKS @pebblesv @Rohi @Weiying

o4fXKac.gif

C:\\brightpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt
@acorns @silience @fujo @DD0S @weevil @crustyglowsticc @paelen @Uniformshark @Solinary

C:\\brightpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt
@bubbaberriboo @Humboldt @soranui @Arcticpearl @Elextra @gyroid @frostmeri @roki @lostplanetvoltia @SeaglassSky

C:\\brightpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt
@CRT @libroamante @Swevery @Grendaline @pebblesv @Rohi @Necrovatai @skphao @atalaeai

o4fXKac.gif

C:\\neonpaint.png - run 1 - 850g/kt
@acorns @silience @fujo @DD0S @paelen @uniformshark @naleli @rndzvs @weevil

C:\\neonpaint.png - run 2 - 850g/kt
@crustyglowsticc @Laeyein @Reveurs @Solinary @bubbaberriboo @Humboldt @Yonderly @nothingtown @soranui @Kyyrin

C:\\neonpaint.png - run 3 - 850g/kt
@TheNightmareKing @Raeliana @spacepunk @Skelestial @Elextra @cartel @gyroid @Nurry @soranui @Shiver

C:\\neonpaint.png - run 4 - 850g/kt
@roki @lostplanetvoltia @Windows95 @Skelestial @KayJay @Atavreth @CRT @SakuraAngel @PrincessTaozi

C:\\neonpaint.png - run 5 - 850g/kt
@ufology @atalaeai @TheUltimateOwl @sneer @razzamatazz @eosu @chuchus900 @reunion @Moriarty @bectacular

2oXH6Jf.gif
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
bump!!! still filling slots until the 1st :)
bump!!! still filling slots until the 1st :)
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Hey! I’m sorry to bother you, I just wanted to know what is the most recent update on run 2 for Camp in the Desert? Sorry, I know these things take time, it’s just that the dragon I want to use it on took on her adult pose today and I’m really excited about it!
Hey! I’m sorry to bother you, I just wanted to know what is the most recent update on run 2 for Camp in the Desert? Sorry, I know these things take time, it’s just that the dragon I want to use it on took on her adult pose today and I’m really excited about it!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Plasmic i'm still waiting! fingers crossed they'll be approved soon :)
@Plasmic i'm still waiting! fingers crossed they'll be approved soon :)
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 137 138