Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frigid Fugitive Accent - Aura F
1 2 3 4 5
I'd like a slot please! I can pay now or later — really, whenever works best for you
I'd like a slot please! I can pay now or later — really, whenever works best for you
May I request a slot? :D I'll pay once printed via PA
May I request a slot? :D I'll pay once printed via PA
Halfway there to 600- Trying!!
Halfway there to 600- Trying!!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
The first batch of skins have been sent out! Now pinging those interested in prepaying for the second run
The first batch of skins have been sent out! Now pinging those interested in prepaying for the second run
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
@silence1250 already prepaid!
@silence1250 already prepaid!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2 @StarWraith Ah whoops, forgot about that! Sorry for the accidental ping
@icystorm2 @StarWraith Ah whoops, forgot about that! Sorry for the accidental ping
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
@Silence1250

Just sent the Crossroad! Super excited!
@Silence1250

Just sent the Crossroad! Super excited!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
The second batch of skins have been sent out! Now pinging those interested in prepaying for the third run

Empty slots are still available to claim until I receive the final copies; I will be keeping one for myself, and any extras will be sold on the auction house
The second batch of skins have been sent out! Now pinging those interested in prepaying for the third run

Empty slots are still available to claim until I receive the final copies; I will be keeping one for myself, and any extras will be sold on the auction house
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
tysm! <3
tysm! <3
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
[emoji=ice rune size=1]
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5