Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Anduin's Accents | Emo Coatl M +Reprint
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
[center][b]Pinging you all for pre-payments on the following skins! Please send me payments via DMs or CRs![/b] [b]I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (850g): [/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hvtMT3mG/vjhjkbn.png[/img] @hakuryu @Aoroen @Xemriss @Colormancy @Trinkets @Fantastea @LeRawrs @Emeryciel @Illuso @playerpichu @StarSpeckledInk @Pumpcat @Devildog @Taelen @NoShrimp @WATERPARKS @Vixodium @Pouchipouchi [b]it's nya-t a phase (850g):[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/SNt17qDb/gsdsvbd.png[/img] @Reserved @hakuryu @plutou @Emeryciel @Milim @RoseTeaGhost @Shizuku @Devildog @Vixodium [/center]
Pinging you all for pre-payments on the following skins!

Please send me payments via DMs or CRs!

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (850g):
vjhjkbn.png
@hakuryu @Aoroen @Xemriss @Colormancy @Trinkets @Fantastea @LeRawrs @Emeryciel @Illuso @playerpichu @StarSpeckledInk @Pumpcat @Devildog @Taelen @NoShrimp @WATERPARKS @Vixodium @Pouchipouchi

it's nya-t a phase (850g):
gsdsvbd.png
@Reserved @hakuryu @plutou @Emeryciel @Milim @RoseTeaGhost @Shizuku @Devildog @Vixodium
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Hi guys! I'm pinging you all to let you know that I'm going to be changing the artwork for (and its recolor I still need to get through) as the bare corset is no longer allowed and I will be adding a shirt underneath it so the skin is still allowed on FR.

Otherwise the skin is to be removed permanently off site if I do not. I thought it'd be a good idea to inform you all of this change instead of just submitting the changes with no notice and having people wonder why the skin/their dragon changed a little bit.

If you'd like a refund on the skin at all I am willing to take your copy(ies) back and give you print price for them, or you may have a credit usable towards future skin releases of mine. I may not be able to give you the gems right away but thought i'd give you an option to. I have logs on who all has purchased theirs and how many.

I can ping you all again once I submit the artwork change within the next week to be updated to see before you decide on a refund or not.

Thank you all for your time. And apologies for this ping if you no longer have your copy

@hakuryu @plutou @Emeryciel @Milim @RoseTeaGhost @Shizuku @Devildog @Vixodium @Toyhouse @Umbers @NimStratus @Falgardien @corvidesque @crogge @Solcie @euphoriaxseesaw @Accal1a @StarSpeckledInk @nebulaxie @CatOnTheSun @Zelrune @Cyroku @SpookyPuptarts @Fernbrake @Illuso @MimiLuv @sickreaps @uwuloo @Zerkjo @sylveondreams @TwelveBrackets @Zosimos @midwxst @Ambulocetus @Fieryblood @Rosebrush @LadySith @tav @Taelen @Rapirisu @Rairudiseu @Pumpcat @kyat @octolingkiera @MissHush @Twylla @werewolfcandy @SnaggleClaw

@hakuryu @Aoroen @Xemriss @Colormancy @Trinkets @Fantastea @LeRawrs @Emeryciel @Illuso @playerpichu @StarSpeckledInk @Pumpcat @Devildog @Taelen @NoShrimp @WATERPARKS @Vixodium @Pouchipouchi
Hi guys! I'm pinging you all to let you know that I'm going to be changing the artwork for (and its recolor I still need to get through) as the bare corset is no longer allowed and I will be adding a shirt underneath it so the skin is still allowed on FR.

Otherwise the skin is to be removed permanently off site if I do not. I thought it'd be a good idea to inform you all of this change instead of just submitting the changes with no notice and having people wonder why the skin/their dragon changed a little bit.

If you'd like a refund on the skin at all I am willing to take your copy(ies) back and give you print price for them, or you may have a credit usable towards future skin releases of mine. I may not be able to give you the gems right away but thought i'd give you an option to. I have logs on who all has purchased theirs and how many.

I can ping you all again once I submit the artwork change within the next week to be updated to see before you decide on a refund or not.

Thank you all for your time. And apologies for this ping if you no longer have your copy

@hakuryu @plutou @Emeryciel @Milim @RoseTeaGhost @Shizuku @Devildog @Vixodium @Toyhouse @Umbers @NimStratus @Falgardien @corvidesque @crogge @Solcie @euphoriaxseesaw @Accal1a @StarSpeckledInk @nebulaxie @CatOnTheSun @Zelrune @Cyroku @SpookyPuptarts @Fernbrake @Illuso @MimiLuv @sickreaps @uwuloo @Zerkjo @sylveondreams @TwelveBrackets @Zosimos @midwxst @Ambulocetus @Fieryblood @Rosebrush @LadySith @tav @Taelen @Rapirisu @Rairudiseu @Pumpcat @kyat @octolingkiera @MissHush @Twylla @werewolfcandy @SnaggleClaw

Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

I dont foresee me wanting to send my copy back but I definitely want to see the shirt version before I decide if thats okay?
And thank you so much for the ping as a heads up!
@Anduins

I dont foresee me wanting to send my copy back but I definitely want to see the shirt version before I decide if thats okay?
And thank you so much for the ping as a heads up!
Thanks for letting us know! I would like to see the new shirt design too :]

My boy looks so pretty with his <3
Thanks for letting us know! I would like to see the new shirt design too :]

My boy looks so pretty with his <3
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
what, was it too sexy ? lmao

either way, still looking forward to it :>

what, was it too sexy ? lmao

either way, still looking forward to it :>

XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
censorship strikes again ehh thank you for the ping, would still love the skin [emoji=heart size=1]
censorship strikes again ehh
thank you for the ping, would still love the skin
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[center][b]Here's the new updated look for the 2 skins! Added a ruffled shirt beneath the corset for coverage. Forgot to save these fulls with the white outlines but those will still be in the submitted skins. it's nya-t a phase edit has been submitted for replacement so those edits should be coming as soon as skin mods can get to it. i'm not okay has also been resubmitted. Apologies for this ping if you no longer have your copy for it's nya-t a phase and aren't getting the recolor.[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/8CjNgLtj/nya-t-a-phase.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/hG6gDh5M/emo-nya-t-a-phase.png[/img] [size=1]@hakuryu @plutou @Emeryciel @Milim @RoseTeaGhost @Shizuku @Devildog @Vixodium @Toyhouse @Umbers @NimStratus @Falgardien @corvidesque @crogge @Solcie @euphoriaxseesaw @Accal1a @StarSpeckledInk @nebulaxie @CatOnTheSun @Zelrune @Cyroku @SpookyPuptarts @Fernbrake @Illuso @MimiLuv @sickreaps @uwuloo @Zerkjo @sylveondreams @TwelveBrackets @Zosimos @midwxst @Ambulocetus @Fieryblood @Rosebrush @LadySith @tav @Taelen @Rapirisu @Rairudiseu @Pumpcat @kyat @octolingkiera @MissHush @Twylla @werewolfcandy @SnaggleClaw @hakuryu @Aoroen @Xemriss @Colormancy @Trinkets @Fantastea @LeRawrs @Emeryciel @Illuso @playerpichu @StarSpeckledInk @Pumpcat @Devildog @Taelen @NoShrimp @WATERPARKS @Vixodium @Pouchipouchi [/size][/center]
Here's the new updated look for the 2 skins!

Added a ruffled shirt beneath the corset for coverage.
Forgot to save these fulls with the white outlines but those will still be in the submitted skins.

it's nya-t a phase edit has been submitted for replacement so those edits should be coming as soon as skin mods can get to it.
i'm not okay has also been resubmitted.

Apologies for this ping if you no longer have your copy for it's nya-t a phase and aren't getting the recolor.

nya-t-a-phase.pngemo-nya-t-a-phase.png

Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
They look awesome!
They look awesome!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
This looks great! Thank you for the update! :3
This looks great! Thank you for the update! :3