Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Naomi Descendents
1 2 3 4
I have this girl who's a gen 6 Naomi descendant if you're interested! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83974478][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839745/83974478_350.png[/img][/url]
I have this girl who's a gen 6 Naomi descendant if you're interested!

83974478_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[quote name="ManaketeSilver" date="2024-02-11 11:28:48" ]Oh absolutely!! I love the Naomi glitch, ooo but I've never heard of Zinova! Mind telling me about them?[/quote] (This was actually really fun to write up, because while I've seen it explained a few times, some of the details kept getting changed around, so I ended up tracking down old threads from nine years ago to fact-check, which was kinda neat. Forum sleuthing!) So, the "glitched imperials" (though "false imperials" is really more accurate) are Talos, Zinovia, and Ausra, who are the kids of a pair of dragons that... well, the kids are G2 imperials. Neither parent is an imperial. Something is clearly very, very wrong there. (Who on earth would use an imperial scroll, and then[i] re-scroll[/i] that dragon?) Basically, in 2015 there was a scandal regarding imperial breed change scrolls and other KS items being hacked in and sold. 'Twas a whole Thing. Buyers of those scrolls weren't punished, but dragons who had hacked scrolls on them were reverted. One such dragon was Firuxe; his owner posted happily about buying the scroll, and bred Firuxe with a G1 wildclaw: [quote name="[REDACTED FOR PRIVACY]" date="2015-09-22 15:52:57" ] Someone sold me one for...a lot. A lot. Haha. I caved and bred them! They had a nest of three so i couldn't resist using a boon ;o;<3[/quote] Firuxe, like other dragons affected by the false scrolls, was changed back to his original breed, a fae - but his three kids were allowed to stay imperials. As far as we know, those kids are the only ones existing from such a pair (probably because a boon was used, meaning they were hatched before the devs were able to revert their parents): G2 imperials... who should not exist. [size=2](The [i]lore possibilities[/i], gosh I love weird site-meta lineages.)[/size] [quote name="ManaketeSilver" date="2024-02-11 11:28:48" ]I love Augustus and Dartanagan! I have another Wandering Aquarius and the Glacial Veins accent as I said previously, I accidentally bought multiple Wandering Aquarius', I've also got some NotN familiars.[/quote] If you're up for it, I'd love a Wandering Aquarius for Dartagnan and Augustus!
ManaketeSilver wrote on 2024-02-11 11:28:48:
Oh absolutely!! I love the Naomi glitch, ooo but I've never heard of Zinova! Mind telling me about them?

(This was actually really fun to write up, because while I've seen it explained a few times, some of the details kept getting changed around, so I ended up tracking down old threads from nine years ago to fact-check, which was kinda neat. Forum sleuthing!)

So, the "glitched imperials" (though "false imperials" is really more accurate) are Talos, Zinovia, and Ausra, who are the kids of a pair of dragons that... well, the kids are G2 imperials. Neither parent is an imperial. Something is clearly very, very wrong there. (Who on earth would use an imperial scroll, and then re-scroll that dragon?)

Basically, in 2015 there was a scandal regarding imperial breed change scrolls and other KS items being hacked in and sold. 'Twas a whole Thing. Buyers of those scrolls weren't punished, but dragons who had hacked scrolls on them were reverted. One such dragon was Firuxe; his owner posted happily about buying the scroll, and bred Firuxe with a G1 wildclaw:
[REDACTED FOR PRIVACY] wrote on 2015-09-22 15:52:57:
Someone sold me one for...a lot. A lot. Haha.

I caved and bred them! They had a nest of three so i couldn't resist using a boon ;o;<3

Firuxe, like other dragons affected by the false scrolls, was changed back to his original breed, a fae - but his three kids were allowed to stay imperials. As far as we know, those kids are the only ones existing from such a pair (probably because a boon was used, meaning they were hatched before the devs were able to revert their parents): G2 imperials... who should not exist.

(The lore possibilities, gosh I love weird site-meta lineages.)

ManaketeSilver wrote on 2024-02-11 11:28:48:
I love Augustus and Dartanagan! I have another Wandering Aquarius and the Glacial Veins accent as I said previously, I accidentally bought multiple Wandering Aquarius', I've also got some NotN familiars.

If you're up for it, I'd love a Wandering Aquarius for Dartagnan and Augustus!
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@Amalgemotion

Yoooo!! That's so cool!!! Same here tbh I love stories glitches they're so fun to read! Its really cool to know that One more question since you explained the glitched imperials, could I ask about the false progens too?

That's so cool that the boon helped them stay imperials! Sounds good to me!

@MilkshakeTrex

Oooo! I'll have to think it over I'm just about out of lair space so I'll try to get back to you!
@Amalgemotion

Yoooo!! That's so cool!!! Same here tbh I love stories glitches they're so fun to read! Its really cool to know that One more question since you explained the glitched imperials, could I ask about the false progens too?

That's so cool that the boon helped them stay imperials! Sounds good to me!

@MilkshakeTrex

Oooo! I'll have to think it over I'm just about out of lair space so I'll try to get back to you!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92574744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/925748/92574744_350.png[/img][/url] I have this girl! (Her father is a descendant of Naomi) Asking 50kT or 50g
92574744_350.png

I have this girl!
(Her father is a descendant of Naomi)

Asking 50kT or 50g
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic

Ooooo!!! She's super pretty!! Though I don't have enough for her at the moment unfortunately
@Zenzic

Ooooo!!! She's super pretty!! Though I don't have enough for her at the moment unfortunately
@friendlycoffee

Oh! Has the nest hatched yet btw? Sorry if my asking is a little annoying ^^"
@friendlycoffee

Oh! Has the nest hatched yet btw? Sorry if my asking is a little annoying ^^"
Yes, the nest has hatched (was just waiting to get home from work cos my phone is a pain to use). You have two kiddos to choose from: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92963145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929632/92963145_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92963146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929632/92963146_350.png[/img][/url] Let me know which one you'd like, and what you want to name them (or the go-ahead for me to name them something okay-ish since I don't let dragons leave my lair unnamed) and I'll send a crossroads your way :)
Yes, the nest has hatched (was just waiting to get home from work cos my phone is a pain to use). You have two kiddos to choose from:
92963145_350.png
92963146_350.png
Let me know which one you'd like, and what you want to name them (or the go-ahead for me to name them something okay-ish since I don't let dragons leave my lair unnamed) and I'll send a crossroads your way :)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@ManaketeSilver got some lair space opened, you still interested?
@ManaketeSilver got some lair space opened, you still interested?
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2

I am yeah!!

@friendlycoffee

Ooooo! I love the second one!!! How about Syntax?
@icystorm2

I am yeah!!

@friendlycoffee

Ooooo! I love the second one!!! How about Syntax?
@manaketeSilver good lort I guess they really like you because they gave me FIVE eggs. I'll ping you when they hatch!
@manaketeSilver good lort I guess they really like you because they gave me FIVE eggs. I'll ping you when they hatch!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 3 4