Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ISO KS Familiars, Have KS Apparel
Hey there! I've been toying with completing my Bestiary for a while and was wondering if there was an established Kickstarter Familiar rental? Just to awaken it, then return it? I'm at companion level with the Golden Idol already, but sold one ages ago, so it got me curious.

Otherwise, I'd be totally down to trade Kickstarter apparel for familiars (+ gems/other rare items depending on going rate of value!). I have the Scroll Case Sling, Gilded Crown, and Cloudy Wings. ISO the Skycat, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, and Golden Idol.
Hey there! I've been toying with completing my Bestiary for a while and was wondering if there was an established Kickstarter Familiar rental? Just to awaken it, then return it? I'm at companion level with the Golden Idol already, but sold one ages ago, so it got me curious.

Otherwise, I'd be totally down to trade Kickstarter apparel for familiars (+ gems/other rare items depending on going rate of value!). I have the Scroll Case Sling, Gilded Crown, and Cloudy Wings. ISO the Skycat, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, and Golden Idol.
bump!
bump!
@bluewitching welcome back! Been ages since I've seen a beta tester vista!

If you're looking for awakening completion, no KS rental system currently exists since Fiona's algorithm will prioritize showing you fams you don't yet own, so most people will fill in the entire bestiary up to that point, and then let fiona show em KS fams the rest of the way.

If you're looking to buy, I wish you luck. KS items sales these days tend to only crop up once or twice a year and people are always searching for em. Definitely put yourself on the KS buyer pinglist, but sellers aren't always good about pinging it so stalk the sales forums regularly.
@bluewitching welcome back! Been ages since I've seen a beta tester vista!

If you're looking for awakening completion, no KS rental system currently exists since Fiona's algorithm will prioritize showing you fams you don't yet own, so most people will fill in the entire bestiary up to that point, and then let fiona show em KS fams the rest of the way.

If you're looking to buy, I wish you luck. KS items sales these days tend to only crop up once or twice a year and people are always searching for em. Definitely put yourself on the KS buyer pinglist, but sellers aren't always good about pinging it so stalk the sales forums regularly.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000

Oh, I didn't realize that's how Fiona worked! That rules. Thanks so much for the info!!! <33
@Zeco5000

Oh, I didn't realize that's how Fiona worked! That rules. Thanks so much for the info!!! <33
@bluewitching

You can sign yourself up to the KS pinglist here.
@bluewitching

You can sign yourself up to the KS pinglist here.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?