Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Horrorwood Hatchery-TG DUSTHIDES 4/17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@jemiii she's still available! I can pull her off the AH and set up a CR for you right away!
@jemiii she's still available! I can pull her off the AH and set up a CR for you right away!
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3306711/1][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d214bb52ff6e9da087b34c75b610ec68/tumblr_ptrr75hfNY1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_ptrr75hfNY1ugssd3o2_500.png
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3261344][img]https://i.imgur.com/CgYLrAz.png[/img][/url][/center]
CgYLrAz.png
24BblFd.pngkJmZmYr.pngh6NVX9d.png
Hello! I’m interested in the Covetous Moths pair. Are they available to be bred? Also, how much do they typically sell for?
Hello! I’m interested in the Covetous Moths pair. Are they available to be bred? Also, how much do they typically sell for?
surge%20sig%20final.png
@minutemilli the covetous Moths are planned to nest on 2/24, as this next batch of hatchlings are for my Leap Day Showing! They're typically 250kt/g and the special hatch date will only change that to like 275kt/g if at all (haven't decided yet but it only comes once every 4 years after all!)

I've got a pinglist set up for when I've got hatchlings ready from every pair, if you'd like to get a ping for that nest or the one right after! After the leap day nesting my pairs will be breeding as their cooldowns end- I only held off this time because there's a special hatchdate coming!
@minutemilli the covetous Moths are planned to nest on 2/24, as this next batch of hatchlings are for my Leap Day Showing! They're typically 250kt/g and the special hatch date will only change that to like 275kt/g if at all (haven't decided yet but it only comes once every 4 years after all!)

I've got a pinglist set up for when I've got hatchlings ready from every pair, if you'd like to get a ping for that nest or the one right after! After the leap day nesting my pairs will be breeding as their cooldowns end- I only held off this time because there's a special hatchdate coming!
Alright! Thank you for explaining ^^
Alright! Thank you for explaining ^^
surge%20sig%20final.png
Love these dragons and amazing hatchery theming! Is it possible to reserve a covetous moth leap day baby? Or have they all been spoken for already?
Love these dragons and amazing hatchery theming! Is it possible to reserve a covetous moth leap day baby? Or have they all been spoken for already?
@thesteamowl I tend to operate on a first-come-first-serve basis for my nests, just so it's the most fair to everyone else- I'm willing to do bribes/prepays in a case-by-case basis depending on the bribe though, it'd most likely count as a Bribed Nest so at the minimum a reserve is 350g and then the hatchling price is Typically slightly discounted for the bribery request so a reserve on a specific hatchdate hatchling from the Covetous Moths would come out to around 550g/kt.

However! If you go that route I will consider it something of a nest bribe and allow you to pick which of the 2 nesting flights they operate in is their nest locale: either fire or light!
@thesteamowl I tend to operate on a first-come-first-serve basis for my nests, just so it's the most fair to everyone else- I'm willing to do bribes/prepays in a case-by-case basis depending on the bribe though, it'd most likely count as a Bribed Nest so at the minimum a reserve is 350g and then the hatchling price is Typically slightly discounted for the bribery request so a reserve on a specific hatchdate hatchling from the Covetous Moths would come out to around 550g/kt.

However! If you go that route I will consider it something of a nest bribe and allow you to pick which of the 2 nesting flights they operate in is their nest locale: either fire or light!
Thanks for the response! That's a bit expensive for me right now, but I joined the pinglist so I can be sure to return on leap day to buy one!
Thanks for the response! That's a bit expensive for me right now, but I joined the pinglist so I can be sure to return on leap day to buy one!
@thesteamowl No problem! I will be making sure to have a pre-warning for these nests for when they'll be going up for sale so people can ensure they're around to try and get their requests in on the thread, with hopefully an actual time-on-site notice for when they're available just in case, since I've got a lot of interested parties especially for the Moths this time!
@thesteamowl No problem! I will be making sure to have a pre-warning for these nests for when they'll be going up for sale so people can ensure they're around to try and get their requests in on the thread, with hopefully an actual time-on-site notice for when they're available just in case, since I've got a lot of interested parties especially for the Moths this time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13