Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air 2024
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
OMGIHMDGKJ the new apparelll
OMGIHMDGKJ the new apparelll
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
The genes..... cuteeee~
The genes..... cuteeee~
Oh no those new genes, now I have to commission accent or skin to make it latte art ;_; (thank you I love em so much)[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh no those new genes, now I have to commission accent or skin to make it latte art ;_; (thank you I love em so much)
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Those Tiel's are just gorgeous!!!
Those Tiel's are just gorgeous!!!
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
I'm in love with the new genes!! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
I'm in love with the new genes!!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
thanks for event calendar updates! but I think that notn strange chest disintegration should be jan 8 2025 bc actually a wed and after notn2024 ends

I haven't looked up the other dates to make sure of numerical date/day of week matching just spotted the lingering 2024 end date.
thanks for event calendar updates! but I think that notn strange chest disintegration should be jan 8 2025 bc actually a wed and after notn2024 ends

I haven't looked up the other dates to make sure of numerical date/day of week matching just spotted the lingering 2024 end date.
The new genes and familiars are lovely!!
The new genes and familiars are lovely!!
HzGpUHb.png
Is it strange to say that the fourth stage of the cerdae gives me gender envy…?
Is it strange to say that the fourth stage of the cerdae gives me gender envy…?
everything is so cute and I'm very excited about these genes but I'm lowkey so happy about the pastry chef apparel !
everything is so cute and I'm very excited about these genes but I'm lowkey so happy about the pastry chef apparel !
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Wouldnt it make a little more sense to have a valentines event a few days before v-day actually happens and not the whole week after?

Just like irl everything gets put in stores weeks before and removed when v-day is over.
Wouldnt it make a little more sense to have a valentines event a few days before v-day actually happens and not the whole week after?

Just like irl everything gets put in stores weeks before and removed when v-day is over.
My hatchery thread
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36