Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Slugby Cove [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@pinglist-16619 1 new species and a research feature to go along with it! I'm still working out the kinks so the details of it might change in the future. Unfortunately I'm still not open for Slugby orders but feel free to do some research. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kYR3yB5.png[/img]
@General Slugby Updates
1 new species and a research feature to go along with it! I'm still working out the kinks so the details of it might change in the future. Unfortunately I'm still not open for Slugby orders but feel free to do some research.
kYR3yB5.png
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
@pinglist-16619 2 new traits, I'm also opening up for Slugby orders, though they might take longer than usual to complete [img]https://i.imgur.com/4w93nze.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/wzOPzqN.png[/img] @pinglist-16620 New egg batch! They're loosely themed around food except for egg A [img]https://i.imgur.com/puMSWN6.png[/img]
@General Slugby Updates
2 new traits, I'm also opening up for Slugby orders, though they might take longer than usual to complete
4w93nze.pngwzOPzqN.png

@Slugby Egg Batches
New egg batch! They're loosely themed around food except for egg A
puMSWN6.png
Username: Ico
Species or egg? Egg F
Notes: oh golly, i love food themes! ;3;
Payment: treasure
Username: Ico
Species or egg? Egg F
Notes: oh golly, i love food themes! ;3;
Payment: treasure
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
@Ico
It was a lot easier working on the batch with a theme tbh so I'll probably do more in the future. I'll send over the egg and get you on the masterlist ^^
@Ico
It was a lot easier working on the batch with a theme tbh so I'll probably do more in the future. I'll send over the egg and get you on the masterlist ^^
Username: Weirdo
Species or egg? Egg C!
Notes: Slugs!
Payment: T
Username: Weirdo
Species or egg? Egg C!
Notes: Slugs!
Payment: T
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
@Weirdo
I'll send over your Slugby and get you on the masterlist
@Weirdo
I'll send over your Slugby and get you on the masterlist
Username: mothable
Species or egg? Egg B, as well as a mini slugby if I can grab both!
Notes: these are adorable!
Payment: 160 gems I believe?
Username: mothable
Species or egg? Egg B, as well as a mini slugby if I can grab both!
Notes: these are adorable!
Payment: 160 gems I believe?
uQExQJB.pngx07NV8L.pngHUrgOL6.png
@mothable
For clarification egg B on the 1st or 2nd egg batch? I'm realizing that I probably should've used different letters since I've never really had 2 egg batches at the same time. Also yup 160g is correct, please send the payment upfront and then I'll get you your egg and get started on your mini.
@mothable
For clarification egg B on the 1st or 2nd egg batch? I'm realizing that I probably should've used different letters since I've never really had 2 egg batches at the same time. Also yup 160g is correct, please send the payment upfront and then I'll get you your egg and get started on your mini.
Username: Troubatory
Species or egg? Two randoms, please!
Notes: Would you prefer a CR or PM?
Payment: 50 gems and 50 kt
Username: Troubatory
Species or egg? Two randoms, please!
Notes: Would you prefer a CR or PM?
Payment: 50 gems and 50 kt
Irm4GmB.png TdTJOrw.png ll0CfnD.png FObX7rS.png
r4EqmTi.png
@StarR3N

Hi! I'd like to ask you a question since I'm not really used to adoptables, does modified slugby option allows me to choose all of its traits?
@StarR3N

Hi! I'd like to ask you a question since I'm not really used to adoptables, does modified slugby option allows me to choose all of its traits?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7